The "Parties" and Other Neighbor Accounts

To your question about the parties though, I've wondered if the woman or women that the neighbor saw with the men thru the bonfire lit tent at night could be one or more prostitutes that Phil Garrido brought to his parties, then did he murder them? and not Jaycee or her daughters in the tent?

It could be either, or both considering the perp's background.

I'm still reading through this thread and don't know if others offered more information, but I have had the same thoughts as you. At first I thought it was Jaycee the men were having sex with and it still could be, but I don't think so. Or else I think Garrido might have tried that at first then decided no and brought in prostitutes. the reason I think it could still have been Jaycee at first is because the neighbor said a couple of times he heard screams over there. But who knows - that could have been a prostitute and they could have been doing more than having sex, like hurting her.

Does anyone know how long that neighbor lived there (I think I might have read it somewhere, but I'm not sure)?

And, I do wonder if Garrido was using other areas for similar activities - like earlier when the prositutes were murdered. All of those prostitute deaths along with Lisa Norrell's death were within a short time period and many in nearly the same area.

It might be good to find the timeline for the prostitute murders and compare it to the dates of the parties. Do we have all those dates?

I would sure like to know what charges Jim Molino was prosecuted for besides the weapons violation. I imagine he has quite a rap sheet?

I've also been looking to see if there is a map with all the locations of murders and missing people on it near Antioch including the wrecking yard, Garridos, etc.

I've also been looking to see if there is a map with all the locations of murders and missing people on it near Antioch including the wrecking yard, Garridos, etc.

I think Californian has one posted in the timeline thread. I would go look for you, but I'm winding down and my mind isn't working too well right now. :confused:

I did find links to the various locations. All along the same basic highway, it just changes names (Willbur becomes 10th St become Pittsburgh Antioch Hwy becomes 14th St become Willow Pass Rd). Walnut is right off of Wilbur. With what I looked at so far all are within 3-8 miles of both Garridos and the wrecking yard (JM Enterprises - 1215 Willow Pass Road, Pittsburg, Ca). I was just dong a quick pass though, but the locations look to be mostly in between Garridos and the wrecking yard? Looks like Lisa was fond about halfway in between the two, maybe a little closer to Garrido.

I did find links to the various locations. All along the same basic highway, it just changes names (Willbur becomes 10th St become Pittsburgh Antioch Hwy becomes 14th St become Willow Pass Rd). Walnut is right off of Wilbur. With what I looked at so far all are within 3-8 miles of both Garridos and the wrecking yard (JM Enterprises - 1215 Willow Pass Road, Pittsburg, Ca). I was just dong a quick pass though, but the locations look to be mostly in between Garridos and the wrecking yard? Looks like Lisa was fond about halfway in between the two, maybe a little closer to Garrido.

sadly there is nothing yet that ties garrido to those murders.
it wouldnt surprise me though if someone in that neighborhood is responsible hough

it wouldnt surprise me though if someone in that neighborhood is responsible hough

you think there is someone even more dangerous then him in the neighborhood?

you think there is someone even more dangerous then him in the neighborhood?

YES...It is know to be a mecca for all kinds of deralects.

BUT FOR NOW... Thank God JC is safe .
We must keep our eyes open for 2 little girls....:(

I'm still reading through this thread and don't know if others offered more information, but I have had the same thoughts as you. At first I thought it was Jaycee the men were having sex with and it still could be, but I don't think so. Or else I think Garrido might have tried that at first then decided no and brought in prostitutes. the reason I think it could still have been Jaycee at first is because the neighbor said a couple of times he heard screams over there. But who knows - that could have been a prostitute and they could have been doing more than having sex, like hurting her.

Does anyone know how long that neighbor lived there (I think I might have read it somewhere, but I'm not sure)?

And, I do wonder if Garrido was using other areas for similar activities - like earlier when the prositutes were murdered. All of those prostitute deaths along with Lisa Norrell's death were within a short time period and many in nearly the same area.

This line of reasoning makes sooo much sense to me. I mean thats probably why they started the investigation into the prositutes murders in the first place im guessing. IMO this is only adding 2 and 2 and getting 4 it makes that much sense! And the location of the bodies can only point to a killer who was comfortable in that area.

Remember the interview on CNN (I think) with Ms. Gomes talking about the other man in PG's neighborhood that ran his business like PG and needs to be investigated? I'll look for the video!!!

Here it is. EVERYONE needs to watch this!!!

http://video.aol.co.uk/video-detail/geraldo-at-large-garrido-accomplice/2663263816

Remember the interview on CNN (I think) with Ms. Gomes talking about the other man in PG's neighborhood that ran his business like PG and needs to be investigated? I'll look for the video!!!

Here it is. EVERYONE needs to watch this!!!

http://video.aol.co.uk/video-detail/geraldo-at-large-garrido-accomplice/2663263816

I do think this could be significant. The behavior talked about indicates something is being kept secret. This could be how people operate, their MO, when they have something to hide and are still trying to do business with the public. This other guy might not be an accomplice, but he did lie about knowing Garrido - why? He could also be someone who was an accomplice in drug making or selling or something like hiring prostitutes or finding men to send to Garridos.

I do think this could be significant. The behavior talked about indicates something is being kept secret. This could be how people operate, their MO, when they have something to hide and are still trying to do business with the public. This other guy might not be an accomplice, but he did lie about knowing Garrido - why? He could also be someone who was an accomplice in drug making or selling or something like hiring prostitutes or finding men to send to Garridos.

god bless jaycee. this was like dumping in angel in the seventh circle of hell

That was my thinking, too. I have a feeling it's not insignificant.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back