The "Parties" and Other Neighbor Accounts

I think that Jaycee was nothing more than a possession or chattel to PG--something to be used. JMO

ORIGINAL: kbl8201:
maybe he started to idolize her after she had survied a decade or so of his horrible abuse

i dont think so either.
i think only person he idolizes or worshpis is himself

Make up your mind...You are contradicting yourself.

IMO there is NO signs at all of being idolized.
I have seen that remark on the threads before and NOP -don't agree.

All the cat books and cat trinkets are a sign of idolization. The compound is practically bloated with cat collectibles. It's unlikely that JC or the girls collected them, themselves. They, most likely, were gifts from either, N or P. IMO, it is possible that the person being idolized was JC because, IIRC, cats were one of her passions before her abduction and because she was possibly viewed as pure/virginal or Madonna-like. Or it could have been one or both of the girls that P or N or both idolized. Who knows? But, it has been my feeling that someone definitely idolized someone that lived in that compound.

ORIGINAL: kbl8201:
maybe he started to idolize her after she had survied a decade or so of his horrible abuse

Make up your mind...You are contradicting yourself.

im not contradicting myself.
my first comment was sarcastic

Tying into that, it's really telling that the people who started pulling the most alarm bells were people who were not regular residents or a part of that neighborhood at all. There was the girlfriend of Damon Robinson, who I believe was not a regular resident/live-in girlfriend and of course the campus police officers. It's like everyone else who regularly lived or worked there, even if they saw something, just shrugged it off and acted like all of the things that they saw were just more reasons to avoid the creepy guy down the street.

Keep in mind, and I'm not defending anyone, but a lot of times people are told to mind their own business. People aren't as neighborly as they used to be and don't know neighbors and don't stick their necks into other people's business as much. When they do, they're accused of being nosy, busybodies, or even perverts!

I mean, imagine if someone came over to your house and started asking all kinds of questions, calling the cops on you, etc. You'd probably think they were being intrusive and should mind their own business. That's how people are nowadays. They keep to themselves and give others the benefit of the doubt.

And then when they DO cal the police, LE comes and spends 10 minutes on the front porch and dimisses the call!

I used the term "idolize" because from what I've read, her picture benig put on the business card, his comments to people, "that's my girl, isn't she a good looker?; the Angel references, that sort of thing. And of course it was after he abused her that this "relevation of his" or change of life, or whatever he wants to call it, came about. I was simply putting my thought out there, that maybe the reason he started having this "change of heart" toward her, was because she bore him children when the others did not. Before that, you bet your butt, she was treated horribly and no better than a piece of meat, as one of the officers said about his treatment of Katie Calloway. No one here is coming close to suggesting that he treated Jaycee well!

I used the term "idolize" because from what I've read, her picture benig put on the business card, his comments to people, "that's my girl, isn't she a good looker?; the Angel references, that sort of thing. And of course it was after he abused her that this "relevation of his" or change of life, or whatever he wants to call it, came about. I was simply putting my thought out there, that maybe the reason he started having this "change of heart" toward her, was because she bore him children when the others did not. Before that, you bet your butt, she was treated horribly and no better than a piece of meat, as one of the officers said about his treatment of Katie Calloway. No one here is coming close to suggesting that he treated Jaycee well!

the picture on the buisness card is not her.
and the quote about her beeing a good looker is nauseating

Tizzle--You know I've pondered all the cat collectibles. It's certainly possible that PG, on his own or with NG's or the little girls' encouragement, bought or found those items for Jaycee. My thought is that they are a way to kind of placate her. It reminds me of older ladies in nursing homes who rarely get visits from their families. However, their rooms will be chock full of a specific collectible--frogs, cats, owls, dolls, etc. I think relatives will send these things to take the place of being present for someone, possibly to assuage their conscience. Now, I am NOT for a single second suggesting that PG or NG has a conscience. It's clear they don't. But possibly they indulged a particular interest of Jaycee's just to keep her quiet.

And, please note that I am not judging anyone who sends their great aunt another frog figurine. She might really enjoy them!!

Tizzle--You know I've pondered all the cat collectibles. It's certainly possible that PG, on his own or with NG's or the little girls' encouragement, bought or found those items for Jaycee. My thought is that they are a way to kind of placate her. It reminds me of older ladies in nursing homes who rarely get visits from their families. However, their rooms will be chock full of a specific collectible--frogs, cats, owls, dolls, etc. I think relatives will send these things to take the place of being present for someone, possibly to assuage their conscience. Now, I am NOT for a single second suggesting that PG or NG has a conscience. It's clear they don't. But possibly they indulged a particular interest of Jaycee's just to keep her quiet.

And, please note that I am not judging anyone who sends their great aunt another frog figurine. She might really enjoy them!!

possibilty miss lizzy. after all in jaycee's self desription i posted she mentions her love of cats (plus they had 5 cats at garridos0

I am sorry, but IMO "they" and especially PG had no heart so there can not be a "change of heart".
She was a property for him to use any way he wanted. :furious:
Just because she had some cat books and cat trinkets is absolutely no evidence of idolizing her. In fact it only means that he probably used that to manipulate more. I can actually see this occurs. "here is a trinket, give me a B job" :furious:

The cat books and trinkets could also be evidence of PG's offering of "repentance" to JC and/or girls. To JC for the sins he commited against her and/or to the girls for the sins he commited surrounding their conception. You have to remember that he's a fanatic and likely came to the belief that he was doing nothing wrong as far as JC/girls were concerned. He may have came to idolize her/them or he may have developed feelings of guilt for what he had done to her/them thus making him want to "make it right" by showering her/them w/ these items. By doing so, he may have, in his crazy mind, felt that he was repenting, thus "washing away all his sins".

I can picture Nancy G taking the cat trinkets from sickly patients & or buying them for a few dollars from the charity shops.
I don't know if they gave the girls any little birthday parties or if they celebrated Xmas? (I'm not aware what JW celebrate?).
If they did maybe the cats were all they got as a little gift. It is very sad, pathetic.
I wonder if the pets, (5 cats etc.) were gifts over the years?
P & N might have been trying to get the daughters & Jaycee to adore them (more) in their warped way.
I agree with Songline in that any little crumb of a gift would be used as a "manipulation"
for P & N's gain.

The cat books and trinkets could also be evidence of PG's offering of "repentance" to JC and/or girls. To JC for the sins he commited against her and/or to the girls for the sins he commited surrounding their conception. You have to remember that he's a fanatic and likely came to the belief that he was doing nothing wrong as far as JC/girls were concerned. He may have came to idolize her/them or he may have developed feelings of guilt for what he had done to her/them thus making him want to "make it right" by showering her/them w/ these items. By doing so, he may have, in his crazy mind, felt that he was repenting, thus "washing away all his sins".
PLEASE Tizzle help me to understand why on earth you take up for that scum bag ?
They do NOT change. There are enough studies that tell us they do NOT change.
I do not care about his extremist religious BS.
He himself admitted that violently raping turns him on.
the only thing I MAY believe is that he did not have to be violent with her after some years,
maybe just got his B jobs from her, and went to find his "rape" enjoyment else where.

BUT NO THERE WAS NO CHANGE OF HEART, HE HAS NO HEART.

PLEASE Tizzle help me to understand why on earth you take up for that scum bag ?
They do NOT change. There are enough studies that tell us they do NOT change.
I do not care about his extremist religious BS.
He himself admitted that violently raping turns him on.
the only thing I MAY believe is that he did not have to be violent with her after some years,
maybe just got his B jobs from her, and went to find his "rape" enjoyment else where.

BUT NO THERE WAS NO CHANGE OF HEART, HE HAS NO HEART.

I am in no way "taking up" for PG. Please don't assume that just because you can't understand what I'm saying that I am simply on his side. You couldn't be more off. Nor did I say there was a change of heart. I said he may have come to believe, in his warped mind, that he was no longer doing anything wrong. Not the same thing. We can all agree his was a mind that was warped beyond warping.
Just because YOU don't care about his religious BS doesn't mean it doesn't play a pivotal role in the last 18 years. Sorry if you can't wrap your head around that. My posts are my theories and the purpose of this forum is to post them. Don't attack me because you're not willing to look at things from a different angle.
Also, I'm well aware that the types of behaviors that PG displayed are habitual. I don't need you to remind me. Thanks
And please stop making references to "b jobs" where JC is concerned, it is rather crude, insensitive and disrespectful to her.

I am in no way "taking up" for PG. Please don't assume that just because you can't understand what I'm saying that I am simply on his side. You couldn't be more off. Nor did I say there was a change of heart. I said he may have come to believe, in his warped mind, that he was no longer doing anything wrong. Not the same thing. We can all agree his was a mind that was warped beyond warping.
Just because YOU don't care about his religious BS doesn't mean it doesn't play a pivotal role in the last 18 years. Sorry if you can't wrap your head around that. My posts are my theories and the purpose of this forum is to post them. Don't attack me because you're not willing to look at things from a different angle.
Also, I'm well aware that the types of behaviors that PG displayed are habitual. I don't need you to remind me. Thanks
And please stop making references to "b jobs" where JC is concerned, it is rather crude, insensitive and disrespectful to her.

the bj's references made me cringe.
but i dont get this 'idolizing" or 'religous beliefs" garbage. the only thing he idolizes is himself. and his 'reliogus beliefs' are a con artists scam, just like he scammed his parole officer and jack and everyonelse. he doesnt believe in religion anymore then he believes that jaycee is gonna save his rear end by telling a 'heartwarming story". its just his twisted version of things.

the picture on the buisness card is not her.
and the quote about her beeing a good looker is nauseating

I know there was question about the picture, but I haven't read that it was in fact, NOT her. But, regardless, there are many references to the fact that HE TOLD his customers it WAS his daughter on the card, and that quote is from one of his customers also. And Yes it's nauseating, but it shows where PG's head was. Women are a Possession to him.

Fair enough, but I don't agree.
Especially since there is no way to assess what he was doing or thinking at all.
So anything with regard to idolizing, repenting, and understanding his kind of mentality is futile.
We are not of his kind of mentality, how can we assess it. It will require much study by professionals.

But it is an evidence and opinion gathering site.
I just would hate for media, and or his defense team to read here and get any ideas.
Or for her family to read here and get their hearts hurt again.
IMO - he seems to have enough ideas, regardless to the fact that they are warped.

I do agree about the B jobs you are correct there. I just do not believe he did not touch her. MOO.

I am sorry, but IMO "they" and especially PG had no heart so there can not be a "change of heart".
She was a property for him to use any way he wanted. :furious:
Just because she had some cat books and cat trinkets is absolutely no evidence of idolizing her. In fact it only means that he probably used that to manipulate more. I can actually see this occurs. "here is a trinket, give me a B job" :furious:

:waitasec: Good grief, Songline. You don't need to be "sorry" about anything, because we agree with you in this regard: NO ONE HEAR IS SAYING PG HAS A HEART!!! AND NO ONE HERE IS SAYING PG HAD A CHANGE OF HEART! AND NO ONE HERE IS TAKING HIS SIDE OR COMING TO BAT FOR HIM!
Forgive me for being presumptuous, but I'm pretty sure I'm speaking for most everyone here, but you seem to think we're all on a different page than you are.

The only one saying there was a change of heart is PG himself. And THAT's what we're talking about here. We are talking about what PG may have been thinking and why. Like his self justification of his actions. And this guy's mind, is waaaaaaaay different than any of ours. He has no conscience; he is a psychopath. He will not see ANYTHING in the same light as we do. Maybe this thread should be moved over the the pyschological aspects thread. Just a thought.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealdrreid
Back