The Pontiac - "Revisted" #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it ever determined if the carseat was in the car or not? Was it in Amy's car still that Casey had been driving up until the day Amy came home and called Cindy?

ETA: I answered my own question. The carseat was left in the car.

My first thought was why would she leave the car in a lot?
Then I thought after reading many many thoughts and theorys,that she did not leave the car there because it ran out of gas,anybody could put gas in it and get it going.

no....the reason is the unbearable smell left by possibly having had Caylee in the trunk.
The pizza covered with flies & maggots
was because Caylee was on it.

I kept thinking of why would Cindy be so headstrong about the pizza and this is why I thought of this.
Cindy saw rotten pizza,she saw cleaning stuff,
ok the cleaning stuff did not get rid of the nasty smell of a dead body.
So the pizza was obviously under poor Caylee for however long she was in the trunk.
maybe she choked eating the pizza ?
After all...Casey really never had to look out for her day & night before.She always had help from the family.

So that is my PONTIAC theory....

So Casey has been tooling around in a car that belongs to her parents.
BUT, she only has a learners permit.

I was under the impression that this car was a third family car and was for Casey's use. If this is true, were her parents just completely disregarding the law and letting her use it?

They had to know she didn't have a valid licence because they would had to have listed it on their insurance.
What would they have done if she'd had an accident?

I was under the impression that this car was a third family car and was for Casey's use. If this is true, were her parents just completely disregarding the law and letting her use it?

They had to know she didn't have a valid licence because they would had to have listed it on their insurance.

I thought when Cindy called in to 911 originally she stated the car had been stolen. If it was for Casey's use why did she call and say the car was stolen?

I believe they let her use the car cause Casey gets what Casey wants or else the whole family pays a price. The Anthony's may have cooked up in their head that if anything ever happens (such as an accident) involving the car they will say they didn't give Casey permission to use it, she must have stolen it.....

So Casey has been tooling around in a car that belongs to her parents.
BUT, she only has a learners permit.

I wasn't aware of this & went looking for more info....

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sideba...ed_over_casey_anthony39s_emotional_state.html

Thursday, July 17, 2008

News 13 has learned that she does not have a driver's license, only a learner's permit, so it was unclear how she got around with her daughter.

---

Maybe her license lapsed AFTER they took out the policy & they never knew???

I mean... she doesn't bother telling them she lost her own child for 31 DAYS!!!!..... is she going to be responsible enough to tell them she doesn't have a valid license?

Seems rather implausible that a 22-23 year old would be driving around with only a learner's permit! But hey! In this case, ANYthing's possible, I guess!

I thought when Cindy called in to 911 originally she stated the car had been stolen. If it was for Casey's use why did she call and say the car was stolen?

I believe they let her use the car cause Casey gets what Casey wants or else the whole family pays a price. The Anthony's may have cooked up in their head that if anything ever happens (such as an accident) involving the car they will say they didn't give Casey permission to use it, she must have stolen it.....

IIRC, the only way Cindy even found Casey is when Amy helped her track her down. Obviously Casey did NOT want to be bothered by her family.... she had to know they'd demand to see Caylee once they saw her.

Ooops..... no Caylee.....

By this time.... Cindy KNOWS there's a serious, serious problem & she reports the car stolen to scare Casey with the police.

You have to wonder if Amy would have kept Casey's location a secret IF she hadn't found out Casey stole her checks... I'm sure Amy was so disgusted w/ her by this time she was happy to put George & Cindy on her trail. lol

My first thought was why would she leave the car in a lot?
Then I thought after reading many many thoughts and theorys,that she did not leave the car there because it ran out of gas,anybody could put gas in it and get it going.

no....the reason is the unbearable smell left by possibly having had Caylee in the trunk.
The pizza covered with flies & maggots
was because Caylee was on it.

I kept thinking of why would Cindy be so headstrong about the pizza and this is why I thought of this.
Cindy saw rotten pizza,she saw cleaning stuff,
ok the cleaning stuff did not get rid of the nasty smell of a dead body.
So the pizza was obviously under poor Caylee for however long she was in the trunk.
maybe she choked eating the pizza ?
After all...Casey really never had to look out for her day & night before.She always had help from the family.

So that is my PONTIAC theory....
oh god the thought of this makes me just cry omg :(

I don't think there ever was any pizza. It was just another of Casey's lies - hoping her mother would believe this was the reason for the smell.

I don't think there ever was any pizza. It was just another of Casey's lies - hoping her mother would believe this was the reason for the smell.

Well her parents were pretty descriptive about the rotting pizza & they were adamant that THIS was the cause of the death smell.

Either there really was a pizza in the trunk OR the parents concocted the story to protect Casey.

We learned today that the car Casey had been driving had potential evidence that LE is currently running forensic tests on for blood, bodily fluids, dirt taken from the trunk, and hair which looked consistent with Caylee's. Two K-9s alerted in the same place in the trunk for decomposition and the in same place in the backyard of the Anthony's house.

The car was left at a check cashing parking lot (Amscot) on Goldenrod and Colonial on or about June 27th. It was picked up by the tow company on June 30th. George Anthony picked up the car from them on or about July 15.

Orange County Sheriff's Detective Yuri Melich said a car driven by Casey Anthony smelled of decomposition when investigators recovered it.

Casey Anthony's Pontiac was towed after being parked for days at an Orlando check-cashing business.

Detective Melich says it appeared that a stain, some dirt and 2-year-old Caylee's hair were in the trunk.

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=e66bd3d1-1eb0-4843-b162-275e53cc4aa3

That's why nobody tried to take it even with the purse on the front seat.Her idea was good,but the car kinda smelled making any theif think twice.

oh god the thought of this makes me just cry omg :(

just when I thought it couldn't get any worse... it does.
Who out there still believes Caylee may have been in the trunk when George picks it up from impound, meaning at least he, and maybe Cindy, and maybe Lee, were in on the coverup???

just when I thought it couldn't get any worse... it does.
Who out there still believes Caylee may have been in the trunk when George picks it up from impound, meaning at least he, and maybe Cindy, and maybe Lee, were in on the coverup???

That thought has crossed my mind. But the only reason I do not think that is the case is because Cindy called the police and spouted her mouth. I don't think she knew when she called the police (maybe shortly thereafter however).

If casey had no valid drivers license, how did she cash checks, buy booze, get in to clubs? I realize that a young pretty girl can talk her way past a doorman or the occasional liquor store employee, but it wouldn't work every time. Some places just won't risk losing their liquor license or paying a fine.

She must have had some kind of state issued picture ID. Maybe she used someone else's.

Susan

I wasn't aware of this & went looking for more info....

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sideba...ed_over_casey_anthony39s_emotional_state.html

Thursday, July 17, 2008

News 13 has learned that she does not have a driver's license, only a learner's permit, so it was unclear how she got around with her daughter.

---

Maybe her license lapsed AFTER they took out the policy & they never knew???

I mean... she doesn't bother telling them she lost her own child for 31 DAYS!!!!..... is she going to be responsible enough to tell them she doesn't have a valid license?

If you've had a licence and it lapses, it is a lapsed licence. You wouldn't get a learners permit again but you would pay the fine for the licence lapse.
No, I'm afraid that Casey has never had a valid drivers licence.

I live in Texas, and I put off renewing my old license for two years because I dread having my picture taken and my old pic was decent enough. I rearly use it since I don't go to bars or buy booze. I don't much use checks, just the debit card. I drive a minivan and keep a good lookout when I speed, and even then I'm not reckless, so I don't get stopped.

When I finally gave in and went to renew it, there was no extra fee at all, just the regular $18 for the new card. my new pic is really bad, so I keep the new one behind the old one in my wallet and only pull it out on the rare occasion that someone questions the date.

Functioning at Casey's age and lifestyle, without a valid picture license issued by the state would be very cumbersome.

Susan

[/QUOTE]Functioning at Casey's age and lifestyle, without a valid picture license issued by the state would be very cumbersome.

Susan[/QUOTE] Snipped

Unless she had been using a fake one for years so that she could get into bars.

If Casey had been listed as a driver on the insurance, they would have run a check on her license number and notified the car's owners that her license was not valid.
I keep hearing Cindy's infamous quote- "Lying is not against the law."

Was the car towed on the 20th or the 30th from Amscot?

Is it really true that she did not have a valid driver's license? Sorry, posted this last question before reading more.

Very hard to believe she didn't have a driver's license. However, if she was of age, even with a learner's permit, she could still get into bars, etc. Or she could also just have a state ID.

That thought has crossed my mind. But the only reason I do not think that is the case is because Cindy called the police and spouted her mouth. I don't think she knew when she called the police (maybe shortly thereafter however).

Just speculation here but could it be possible that when they called, they hadn't opened the trunk yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona