the question phase continues: Arias on the stand for the 18th day #84

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not arguing just questioning....I was once in a situation where someone being a smart *advertiser censored* called 911 and then hung up....when 911 called back this person (me :blushing:) did not answer phone and they showed up at my house....this was MANY years ago....is this different now?

Way back in 2001, my roommate and a neighbor did not get along (well, the neighbor couldn't stand my roommate is more like it). Anyway, things were getting rather heated and someone called 911, then thought better of it and hung up. They called RIGHT back and wanted to know if there was a problem. We explained there was just a bit of arguing in the house and they showed up.

More recently, maybe 3 years ago (??), I tried to call my mom's cell phone which began with 991, and accidentally dialed 911. They called me back. So I agree they do call back, especially these days with folks calling and maybe having the phone disconnected by their attacker.

Crazy damn day, between the tech/mech problems, which btw, I feel there is no excuse for that in a trail of this magnitude.

Jodi, again introduces other lies/theories. Last week, we first here about the holster while she answers a jurors question. Today BOMBSHELL, TA may have been holding the knife. The one she can't remember where it was, the one at this point and time she claims she was in a fog. Oh Boy, JA introduces a different and a new murder scene each day at this point, just keep talking girl. It's knee deep at this point.

Also, JA got caught on the time during the actual murder, how she managed to go up the shelves without moving a damn thing, including the shelf itself.

Bring on the experts, and lets get to closing arguments.

I have this system of shelving. It depends on how strong the holes are the pins fit into. It depends on the configuration of the 4 pins.....how close the pins are to the lip.

Wherever the pins are, they aren't stable enough to stand on the very edge. I could see where JM was going with this (we had discussed it here a few days ago) and it was satisfying, before he pointed out the pins, to see her naively conceed she couldn't get her foot right into the shelf but stood on the edge.

My opinion is the JM needed to scale it back just a little bit. I agree that he should have been aggressive with her as she is disrespectful of the court and him, but sometimes she did answer his question and he bellowed right over top of her answer. Then he demanded she answer, yes or no! Just my two cents, JM could have dialed it down a smidge and cut her angles in response.

IMHO, the reason he doesn't dial it down, is because she keeps claiming that she freezes like a computer when someone yells at her, and then goes into her fog. He is proving that she will lock horns with the best of them, and not be a shrinking violet when people yell at her.

Well she's thankfully off the stand for good and she wont get a chance to equivocate (my absolute favorite Juanism zinger to date!) what she put on the record regarding the killing. I think Juan is going to hit a premeditation grand slam on rebuttal. I think he will ignore her absurd version of June 4th events and hammer home all the undisputed roadtrip facts without her being able to slice and dice the questions. He never needed her testimony to make the State's case - the fact that she took the stand is just impeachment gravy IMO. I think he'll prove she stole the gun which erases her version of events. He'll decimate the "experts". Me - not worried at all!

The reddish haired woman on HLN needs a good haircut and conditioner. This is not a hairdo for national television. :what:

I am so sick of this trial, Jodi, Nurmi, and all the lies. Why can't it just be over. The evidense is overwhelming. End this please!!! jmo

Mine are screwed to the wall. Because I'm short and I sometimes do climb mine to reach something up high. I do it quickly, I position my entire foot as far as possible to the outside side edge. My lower shelves don't have pins, they're metal brackets and shelves aren't particle board. They are made of half inch some kind of solid wood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have some books on shelves like that but the shelf is not secure to the wall. If I reach to get a book I can't put any weight on the front or I will end up with a bunch of books on the floor.

I don't understand coming to a crime site and posting how bored you are with a trial. A murder trial is not to entertain you. A murder trial is about getting justice for a murdered soul. If you aren't here to watch the justice system at work, to support a family needing justice, what are you here for? As many websleuthers as are going to the trial, could you imagine being a member of the family, coming here and reading "oh I'm not going to bother watching the trial anymore because it's boring".

With all due respect, maybe another channel and/or another thread might be more up your alley.

A lot of the criticism is about the ridiculousness of what the judge allows, not just waiting for a Perry Mason moment. We had about 3 hours-ish of testimony in a full day. Senseless. I'd also think these things are taking to the families and the jury. jmo

Maybe JM thinks when he says.. You said in Direct, Cross or to Jury questions...
That Jury thinks: Jodi said= insinuation, omitted, fabricated & straight up lie??

Jim :)

I think juan deserves combat pay! For combating with the devil herself

I am physically, mentally and emotionally drained after today. I have no idea how JM is able to keep himself from running up and grabbing her around the throat..I have no doubt I would have. I would gladly put the needle in her arm. I hope to hell there are Mormon's on the jury. She has put the Mormon religion on trial along with her.....I detest her and all she stands for. She slaughtered Travis and she deserves to die for it. THE END

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther