The Remains Location -and the search

TB, I remember discussing the dog lady with you on the Chelsea threads, did anything more ever come of that? Was it misprinted in the media where she actually was or was she just trying to get attention?
Aft

There's a person with the mother's lastname, who lives right across the street on Rancho Heights road. But, I can't give names, house number, or anything else... per moderator.

:)

As far as I can tell by my research there is no relation.

I also had been very curious about the lady seeing him on trail? Looking back on scanner thread there was talk of something about picking up lady to verify spot supposedly seen? and such. Anyone else have other information regarding this? It was also stated he was playing with a snake? could snake possibly have been from area of grave?

I also had been very curious about the lady seeing him on trail? Looking back on scanner thread there was talk of something about picking up lady to verify spot supposedly seen? and such. Anyone else have other information regarding this? It was also stated he was playing with a snake? could snake possibly have been from area of grave?
There are lots of snakes in the area, especially in the brush. There could have been one anywhere around there. (I run across one on the trails occasionally).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatHappenedToJAB
Back