The Rev. Richard G

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning. :) You might want to change your title. It's Reverend Richard Grund, Jesse is the son who was engaged to KC at one time.

I think Mr. Grund has a vested interest in Caylee because at one point, he thought that she was his granddaughter, and had grown very close to her. From what I understand, KC and Caylee spent a lot of time at the Grund house when her and Jesse were engaged especially. I've seen pictures of them opening Christmas presents, etc.

I would think they became very close to Caylee during that time period. She was adorable and I don't see who couldn't. I think he also sees an injustice being done to Caylee and feels the need to defend her. His son has also been implicated by CA and was blamed at one point for Caylee being missing. I can certainly understand why he has a vested interest in this case. He was pretty much unheard from until CA blamed Jesse and then he felt the need to defend his family.

Anyone who is willing to be a voice for Caylee is speaking up and because he had loved Caylee like she was his own granddaughter, he feels very passionate about this.

*nods* I think the Rev is a good man with a huge heart... of all the people that had personal interaction with Caylee, he is one of the few that is actually speaking up as a true voice for her.

Jesse is a grown man. He can and will defend himself. He has taken a polygraph and passed it.
Jesse was the one who had the ongoing relationship with Casey and is involved in this case.
I was on this board in the beginning when RG demanded we not discuss him. I guess I will get off of this thread since I have voiced my honest opinion, and being that he is so controversial.

I agree he may be a good guy--but if he has information that may go to even indirectly finding Caylee, he should have revealed everything July 16, 2008. I mean, damn.

I personally think that RG is a publicity hound. I have been reading his blog for years and its only been in the past few months that he has posted anything about missing kids. And its only since he has been on NG has his myspace changed. It used to be alot more frightening - but it has been completely toned down. Yes I am sure he loved Caylee when JG was engaged to KC - but I am sorry - he didnt have anything to do with either one of them for a long long while. He even said how upset he was when he saw the two of them at JGs graduation from OPD. Now - if you honestly felt that you were Caylees other grandfather he would have at least thrilled to see lil Caylee - which he admitted he wasnt (I think this was from one of his oldest blogs).

If he was that important to the case, or had anything meaningful to say LE would have him on the witness list - which he isnt. Adding where is Mrs G throughout all of this? You never hear about her, or see her mentioned, or her saying anything to defend JG from anything. I have always found that extremely odd - either she has nothing to say, or perhaps isnt allowed to say anything. Who knows.

I still say he will be the first one to sell his story for a book deal or something like that. I also say "Beware of a wolf in sheeps clothing".

I personally think that RG is a publicity hound. I have been reading his blog for years and its only been in the past few months that he has posted anything about missing kids. And its only since he has been on NG has his myspace changed. It used to be alot more frightening - but it has been completely toned down. Yes I am sure he loved Caylee when JG was engaged to KC - but I am sorry - he didnt have anything to do with either one of them for a long long while. He even said how upset he was when he saw the two of them at JGs graduation from OPD. Now - if you honestly felt that you were Caylees other grandfather he would have at least thrilled to see lil Caylee - which he admitted he wasnt (I think this was from one of his oldest blogs).

If he was that important to the case, or had anything meaningful to say LE would have him on the witness list - which he isnt. Adding where is Mrs G throughout all of this? You never hear about her, or see her mentioned, or her saying anything to defend JG from anything. I have always found that extremely odd - either she has nothing to say, or perhaps isnt allowed to say anything. Who knows.

I still say he will be the first one to sell his story for a book deal or something like that. I also say "Beware of a wolf in sheeps clothing".

:clap::clap::clap:

Jesse is a grown man. He can and will defend himself. He has taken a polygraph and passed it.
Jesse was the one who had the ongoing relationship with Casey and is involved in this case.
I was on this board in the beginning when RG demanded we not discuss him. I guess I will get off of this thread since I have voiced my honest opinion, and being that he is so controversial.

Same here - I came onto WS's as someone directed me to this site. Lo and behold here was RG threatening lawsuits and such. At first NO ONE could say anything about him or JG - but yet now here is RG at every possible moment talking about the Anthonys, KC and Caylee. Quite odd dont you think?

FWIW, I highly doubt we have a complete witness list. There are alot of people involved in this case that should be listed and are not.

Same here - I came onto WS's as someone directed me to this site. Lo and behold here was RG threatening lawsuits and such. At first NO ONE could say anything about him or JG - but yet now here is RG at every possible moment talking about the Anthonys, KC and Caylee. Quite odd dont you think?

Yes, I certainly do think it to be very odd.

I think he's using this (Caylee being missing) as an opportunity to proselytize for his religious beliefs.

I also think he enjoys attention (judging from his actions and blog).

(You said you've been reading his blog for years, how had you found it/heard of it years ago? Or did you mean that you went in recently and read back over the past few years?)

Check out this Blog on my Space..

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=85212505&blogID=451898634

What is meant by :
There will come a time when I will say all and answer all.

I promise you that.

What is he trying to say. If he know something, now is the time to talk. STOP PLAYING GAMES. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT A CHILD..

Here is what I think. RG knows the A family from the inside as not many people do. Since KC was engaged to JG at one time, he and his family spent much time with her at their home. She confided in them. CA has thrown JG and RG under the bus in all this, as many here have pointed out. I don't think RG has been so much front and center as he is just not keeping quiet about what he knows of KC and the family. I don't think he knows what happened to Caylee. But given his personal knowledge of KC and her family, he can shed light on some things. Where did you see that he is looking for missing children?

I do believe Rev. G is a minister.

I find the very idea of his son being brought into this ordeal to the extent of being thrown under the bus to cover for someone else is appalling.

His son took a poly. Why haven't the A's? His son thought he may have gotten something wrong and went back to LE and corrected it, to set the record straight.

While a minister does not listen to confessions, like a priest, who knows what KC may have told him and his family during the time she was with his son. He may have kept whatever she told him quiet, out of respect for her wishes, but if questioned by LE, he may have to reveal.
The A's seem resentful of the G"s, maybe because Rev. G has approached them about what KC has previously told him and he wanted to try to help the family, but met with
denial, and resentment instead.

JG seems to be the only person who has stood up to CA, while engaged to KC. She sure doesn't like him. Is that why?

If the A's can constantly be in front of a camera to defend KC, then Rev. G has the right to be in front of a camera to defend his innocent son.
The G"S have not been found to do anything wrong. They have been trying to be a voice for Caylee. Good for them.

JG my be a grown man but I doubt he has the life experience to deal with the treacheous A family. Accusing someone of muder is no small thing and CA and Ga expect people to lie down and take this crap they are spewing. If it were my son I would be pushing back harder than RG, LOL I am not a good Chistian.
As for JG's mom, in any situation such as this my husband would be doing ALL the talking. I would not want my grief or any other feelings made public or splashed on National television. The general public would see as little of me as possible. I would not be hawking tee shirts in a supermarket parking lot. And we have a fantastic marriage.
As for anything KC may have told RG over the years, I am sure it was all LIES, no?( I am typing this with one eye, please excuse any errors. A few days ago I had to have an emergency eye surgery for a detached retina, da*n!)

I am sorry, but those are awfully big words to live up to - "There will come a time when I will say and answer all. I promise you that." Now what does that mean?

I think he could also mean that he will give them an answer for every word they're speaking against his son now. I'm sure there's much about KC he could be spewing in front of the cameras that he is now keeping to himself. Imagine the LIES she told that family that they could air on TV if they wanted to?

Yes, there are some crooked cops just as there are crooked people in every profession. A good officer (don't like the word cop) would never get himself or herself involved in this sort of thing. A crooked LE officer thinks he can outsmart everyone. A good LE officer knows that it is only a matter of time before the truth is found out, and will be truthful in the beginning. JMO

I dont like the word "cop" either. Police officers are the unsung heroes of this world. They risk their lives everyday, they are truthful and will go to the ends of the earth to find and bring home a missing child. They have to deal with the likes of the A's who make them run around in circles and defend themselves against their attacks. Again, GA was a cop!

"There will come a time when I will say and answer all. I promise you that."

Maybe a book deal?

If anyone ever, ever accused my kid of murder, cover up of murder, or falsely accusing her of anything to deflect attention from their daughter, who the police have rightly implicated in the disappearance of Caylee, I would talk to the media everyday to anyone at any time who would listen.
He has every right to defend his son's good name. He needs to keep chipping away at the A's defense of that sociopath.
I don't blame him one bit!

I agree. I see that RG's original scary website has changed. The one where he was in a blue suit and holding a gun is the one I mean. I do not call RG a Reverend because he is a self-professed one. He did not attend Seminary at all. My Dad did a stint in the Marines, then attended Seminary after college, THEN he was a Minister. You cannot become one overnight. And yes, I have read all of RG's frightening story and how he got to where he is today. This is my opinion.

I am sorry, but those are awfully big words to live up to - "There will come a time when I will say and answer all. I promise you that." Now what does that mean?

You really don't have to attend a Seminary to become a minister. All it takes is picking up a Bible and minister the word of God to a child who can't read, an elderly person confined to a convalescent home who can no longer speak, to the homeless person living in a cardboard box who is hungry. If he feels people will have an easier time hearing and believing in him by adding the REV in front of his name, then more power to him! Rev Grund had a Blog (no longer posted) called "Forgiveness" where he humbly asks forgiveness for not treating KC and Caylee better the last time he saw them at Jesse's graduation. He was still bitter because of the lies KC had told the family. But, he asked for forgiveness and there is a higher power that DID forgive him.

:clap:
If anyone ever, ever accused my kid of murder, cover up of murder, or falsely accusing her of anything to deflect attention from their daughter, who the police have rightly implicated in the disappearance of Caylee, I would talk to the media everyday to anyone at any time who would listen.
He has every right to defend his son's good name. He needs to keep chipping away at the A's defense of that sociopath.
I don't blame him one bit!
:clap::clap::clap::clap:

JG my be a grown man but I doubt he has the life experience to deal with the treacheous A family. Accusing someone of muder is no small thing and CA and Ga expect people to lie down and take this crap they are spewing. If it were my son I would be pushing back harder than RG, LOL I am not a good Chistian.
As for JG's mom, in any situation such as this my husband would be doing ALL the talking. I would not want my grief or any other feelings made public or splashed on National television. The general public would see as little of me as possible. I would not be hawking tee shirts in a supermarket parking lot. And we have a fantastic marriage.
As for anything KC may have told RG over the years, I am sure it was all LIES, no?( I am typing this with one eye, please excuse any errors. A few days ago I had to have an emergency eye surgery for a detached retina, da*n!)

Hope your eye gets better soon! :blowkiss:

Here is what I think. RG knows the A family from the inside as not many people do. Since KC was engaged to JG at one time, he and his family spent much time with her at their home. She confided in them.

LOL......KC seems to *confide* to lots of folks, but she also tells LOTS of lies.

Hopefully, when RG reveals 'all he knows', it won't be based simply on what "KC said".

IIRC, it was JG that said KC was a "diabolical liar".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500