The Rumor Mill -- unsubstantiated, yet possible relevant information #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Precious Dust POI is interesting because of the tweet by the founder of Animal NY. He may privy to some info from Brewer. And the fact that this POI's own brother retweeted the comment speaks volumes. If your dead brother was accused of being a serial killer would you retweet that claim? I only see two possibilities...1. It's ridiculous enough to be laughable and the brother got a kick out of it or 2. He knows its true and wants people to know the truth

Precious Dust POI is interesting because of the tweet by the founder of Animal NY. He may privy to some info from Brewer. And the fact that this POI's own brother retweeted the comment speaks volumes. If your dead brother was accused of being a serial killer would you retweet that claim? I only see two possibilities...1. It's ridiculous enough to be laughable and the brother got a kick out of it or 2. He knows its true and wants people to know the truth
His brother retweeted the comment. Do you know where the comment originated?

The street all these characters seemed to be connected is a Higbie Lane, Babylon.

Discussing other members, (and speculating about their identities and personal lives) is not allowed.

Note to all: Check the thread title before you post. Off topic posts will be removed or relocated to the appropriate thread.

ETA: This thread is closed. There are over 100 other LISK threads. Please scroll through the thread titles and find the one that best suits your comments. If you don't find one, send me a PM and tell me what's on your mind. I'll either direct you to an existing thread, or open a new one for you.

Thanks.

Bessie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members