The Rumor Mill -- unsubstantiated, yet possible relevant information #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawk, any idea what the new charge could be?

Honestly it can run from everything from spitting on the sidewalk to MURDER. Since the last post where I had doubts about tomorrow I called the Judge's chambers and found out the sentencing date of 8/25 has been adjourned to a day yet to be determined. He plead guilty around March. One doesn't plead without having a pretty good idea what your sentence will be. If it changes it changes downward.
No big rush to sentence him because he is already in jail......at least not for the FEDS. The question is if Jimmy doesn't want the best he can get with a federal prison, if not a time served pass.

This bum is a gangster for as early as we can trace him back. Came to Smithtown from Ozone Park at about 12 years old and that entire area became easy pickings for burglars.

WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH LISK? Probably nothing or maybe everything. IMO, it has always been about protecting Burke and it goes back for more than 30 years.

Ive been getting strange messages from an insane person for a long time now, but there was only that caught my eye. I got a message that said Dr. Hackett worked at Plum Island, I assume it's a lie but I wanted to double check if anyone knows for sure?

Ive been getting strange messages from an insane person for a long time now, but there was only that caught my eye. I got a message that said Dr. Hackett worked at Plum Island, I assume it's a lie but I wanted to double check if anyone knows for sure?

What would be the implications of that, if true?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is someone sending messages to your PM? This case has drawn some crazies out of the woodwork. Including one or more that exploited SG death along with Mari's need to find out what happen. We know who that is. He posted here for quite some time and never mentioned that he meet Shannan just prior to her disapperance.

This story reminds me of some monster stories, e.g. vampires, Aliens, Walking Dead, etc., A perfectly appearing human being turns into a monster and attacks you. These people in certain parts of Suffolk are like those monsters - perfectly looking people that are really monsters...........this is what I believe they are protecting.
This is probably how the victims of the LISK felt.

Is someone sending messages to your PM? This case has drawn some crazies out of the woodwork. Including one or more that exploited SG death along with Mari's need to find out what happen. We know who that is. He posted here for quite some time and never mentioned that he meet Shannan just prior to her disapperance.

Mary go Round is the user. How do you know that fluke met Shannan?

This is probably how the victims of the LISK felt.

You should really read the VICE column by Michael Hayden. Because VICE is not a newspaper or more like a magazine they can write things in certain ways that can suggest to what may be going on than actual and factual reporting.

SG spends three hours in the house and suddenly goes off the wall. I am sure that she did. BUT what made her go bat ----T so suddenly. Do you think she might have heard rumors that something bad was going on at Oak Beach. Do you think a addicted strung out addict/prostitute not risk taking a chance if she thought there was a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow?

Interesting ... I'm watching a gangster pic Bway thru a keyhole 1933 on TCM and the girl says on the phone "What do you think I'm running a home for wayward girls"

Interesting ... I'm watching a gangster pic Bway thru a keyhole 1933 on TCM and the girl says on the phone "What do you think I'm running a home for wayward girls"
Is this a actual movie? Whats the name of it?

It could of been she had previous communications with the john leading up to the date, she may of already checked him out, maybe using thorough methods, maybe not. if she was used to this job, possibly addicted or feeling in big need of the money, it might make sense that she would head there with-out a phone if the location was locked in. If this was a craiglist set-up, sometimes ladys are not quite as safe checking out clients, as much as say, the pick up site like TER where most have good methods of checking out clients as well as some that have assistants to do the work for them. Just a thought.

quote: from thephotograhicjournal.com " Mannorville, Long Island. Where the torso of Jessica Taylor, 20 years old, was discovered on July 26, 2003. Her skull, hands and forearm were discovered on the Ocean Parkway on March 26, 2011." John Biltrolff?

quote: from thephotograhicjournal.com " Mannorville, Long Island. Where the torso of Jessica Taylor, 20 years old, was discovered on July 26, 2003. Her skull, hands and forearm were discovered on the Ocean Parkway on March 26, 2011." John Biltrolff?

What's your point armchair?

LL6, John Terry told police there was a man MB was chummy with on LI. I dont believe he said thats where she went. What he did say was Melissa was being secretive. She turned down a ride from him.

LL6, John Terry told police there was a man MB was chummy with on LI. I dont believe he said thats where she went. What he did say was Melissa was being secretive. She turned down a ride from him.

In Lost girls it says that the man MB went to see that night was the john whose house Blaze knew.

No.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apparently Burke had a thing for prostitutes. Don't you find it odd that Spota meet him through the Pius case in 1979 and took a liking to him?
Spota has been his mentor since then and pushed him through the ranks. What could a 14 year old Burke have in common with a grown man to develop this long term bond?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz