The Rumor Mill -- unsubstantiated, yet possible relevant information #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is one to think about. Just saw on the Internet that scientists believe they found the cause of death for a 3.18 MILLION year human fossil Makes you wonder doesn't it?

I can't find the correct thread related to this, but someone in the Karina Vetrano thread here (the murdered Queens jogger) found a fake facebook profile someone made for her in the last 11 hours:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...d-3-Aug-2016-Thread-2&p=12773597#post12773597

Possibly the same freak who made the Gilgo Beach victim profiles?

That's weird, did you see the profiles. I'd bet it's another freak since that case has been in the media a lot. The fake FB profiles for the AC/LI victims said "we are all angels" and "The Capanos killed us" anything like that

An hour ago the person who created the account posted "I died a horrible brutal death because I didn't listen to the advice of my father to stay out of "THE WEEDS."

I'm thinking there could be a twisted true crime follower in the NYC metro area who has been creating profiles for a whole bunch of murder victims over the years, troll-like.

Definitely weird.
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013311849734

(mods remove if this isn't allowed thnx)

Does anyone here believe that NOONE looked at the cameras to see what the commotion in the neighborhood was about the morning SG disappeared? I dont.

This is probably going to sound ridiculous, but regarding the term "half-breed", I think it's actually a term younger people would be familiar with, mainly because of Harry Potter. J.K. Rowling used it as a derogatory term throughout the series. It appeared in the first Harry Pottery book, which was released in the US in 1998. I think it's likely the LISK is older and is dating himself with the term, but I wanted to just put it out there that, by the time Amanda received her calls in 2009, millions of Americans had read the Harry Potter books and would have seen the term used in them.

http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Half-breed

i think everyone has heard of the term half-breed, it's just the using the word to describe someone biracial that is noteworthy. It's a word you hear a lot, movies especially westerns. When the killer called he supposedly said "I hear you are a half-breed". Where did he hear it? From Melissa or from someone else? Amanda stayed with her sister for two summers in 07 and 08 I think. It seems like all the girls have biracial relationships within their immediate families. Is this just a coincidence or were they targeted because of this? The phone call actually makes me think they were targeted because of it. But how does the killer find petite girls, originally from out of state, who all have biracial relationships within their families? How would the killer even get that information?

i think everyone has heard of the term half-breed, it's just the using the word to describe someone biracial that is noteworthy. It's a word you hear a lot, movies especially westerns. When the killer called he supposedly said "I hear you are a half-breed". Where did he hear it? From Melissa or from someone else? Amanda stayed with her sister for two summers in 07 and 08 I think. It seems like all the girls have biracial relationships within their immediate families. Is this just a coincidence or were they targeted because of this? The phone call actually makes me think they were targeted because of it. But how does the killer find petite girls, originally from out of state, who all have biracial relationships within their families? How would the killer even get that information?

Maybe his girlfriend or wife left LISK and then had some love relation with a non-white man ?
So maybe he wanted to punish white woman who was love/sexual involved with non-white men ?

How/where did he find thise woman ? Internet stalking/researching prostitutes on craigslist etc., meeting them a couple of times and sweet talking them
getting privat info from them (always using burn mobiles) ? and then choose those of his sick liking as his victims.

By the way LindsayLohan6 could you please provide a link to where you found info that back up "Amanda stayed with her sister for two summers in 07 and 08 I think "

Maybe his girlfriend or wife left LISK and then had some love relation with a non-white man ?
So maybe he wanted to punish white woman who was love/sexual involved with non-white men ?

How/where did he find thise woman ? Internet stalking/researching prostitutes on craigslist etc., meeting them a couple of times and sweet talking them
getting privat info from them (always using burn mobiles) ? and then choose those of his sick liking as his victims.

By the way LindsayLohan6 could you please provide a link to where you found info that back up "Amanda stayed with her sister for two summers in 07 and 08 I think "

It's in lost girls, I might have read it wrong, I thought Amanda stayed with Melissa at her apt the two previous summers to her disappearance but maybe i read it wrong, i know she stayed with her sis twice.

Anyone know what a tugboat's schedule is like? I noticed that tugboats dock in Jennings, Egg Harbor and NYC/LI

The case against Dr Hackett should be dropped. It looks like a railroad job to me. Spearheaded by OB residents with a vendetta. Residents with no shame in their game. Seriously, who the hell believes Hackett stored bodies in OB? Dont think Hacketts attorneys wont jump all over this. Its an issue of credibility.

The case against Dr Hackett should be dropped. It looks like a railroad job to me. Spearheaded by OB residents with a vendetta. Residents with no shame in their game. Seriously, who the hell believes Hackett stored bodies in OB? Dont think Hacketts attorneys wont jump all over this. Its an issue of credibility.

If the case had no merit, the judge would not have allowed it to go forward.
<modsnip>

If the case had no merit, the judge would not have allowed it to go forward.<br>
<modsnip>
Theres been alot of talk lately about hearsay and evidence. This case is based on hearsay. Wheres the evidence? There is none.

He called Mari. Then he said he didn't. We need to get to the bottom of what that's about.

Mari's not around to fight for this anymore. (May she rest in peace.) But it's downright eerie to see people try to change the narrative in her absence. I don't know who's doing it or who exactly is behind it. I am not calling out any particular poster. But it's a pattern that I notice, really, since her death and it's spooky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hackett was in contact with Alex Diaz and Pak. I don't doubt he may have contacted her. We don't know why. In regards to the narrative, let's not pretend Mari's story did not change on the call.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

He called Mari. Then he said he didn't. We need to get to the bottom of what that's about.

Mari's not around to fight for this anymore. (May she rest in peace.) But it's downright eerie to see people try to change the narrative in her absence. I don't know who's doing it or who exactly is behind it. I am not calling out any particular poster. But it's a pattern that I notice, really, since her death and it's spooky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There is one thing I was never clear about. Did Hackett deny calling Mari OR did he deny the contents of the call? Combine that with talk about spoofing. Its hard to tell what really happened.

Hey everyone,

Can we dial back the personal insults OK? No need to insult people.
Thank you,
Tricia

See Robert Anderson, there is much more reason to suspect a male/female killing team when you are looking at the unidentified manorville males. I think it's probably male sex, but a woman could lure straight guys to a bed where they are then strangled by LISK hiding in the closet lol. It's interesting they are in their underwear and not naked....why?

I heard a rumor that LE has a POI, a deceased individual (not at the time I heard the rumor) who had a home in Gilgo Beach and business on Ocean Parkway. Am I really the only one who has heard this rumor (posted here in the rumor thread)

I heard a rumor that LE has a POI, a deceased individual (not at the time I heard the rumor) who had a home in Gilgo Beach and business on Ocean Parkway. Am I really the only one who has heard this rumor (posted here in the rumor thread)
I read this here before. I was wondering if the Precious Dust POI was one in the same. That was cleared up. I wonder if LE POI's are dead or alive. How do they handle cases if they believe the perp is dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg