The Search for Caylee-Possible Physical Locations

Does anyone think that this is just a big game and that she is trying to keep Caylee away from Cindy?

Most bodies are recovered with a 5 mile radius of where they are missing. start close move outward, keep a grid. I was part of the search team efforts to recover the body of Danielle VanDam. She was found less then 2 miles from where were were searching. It's seems frutle and overwhelming when you are out there. But the Laura Recovery search team found her. They were very well organized. The fact that a shovel was borrowed from the neighbors indicates the Caylee was buried. Look for soft soil, shallow grave. Most likely this place is going to be within easy access from a road or not far from it. Carrying dead weight even that of a child would get difficult after a time. She shouldn't be far from a road or where a car could get to.

I totally agree with this. Start the search "close to home" to quote Casey.
Personally, I think she put Caylee's body in a trash bag with other trash and then in a dumpster she knew would be dumped ASAP. And I wonder why she didn't report the car stolen?

Did Amy and Ricardo see Caylee the 16th of June? Supposedly they were all partying together? Is this when Casey said she was with the Nanny at the beach? This would've given her time to think about where she was going to move the body - from the parents backyard to ????? (all speculation or out loud wondering?)

I would think think that Casey would have had Caylee there when the grandparents were not home. Sometime between June 22 at 6:00 p.m. to June 24th at 11:00 a.m. The same period of time the gas was stolen.

Soooo if something happened to Caylee before the June 22nd, than Casey had to keep her somewhere - maybe the trunk, between June 16th to the 22nd? That's a long time..... :confused:

If Caylee was at the grandparents during this time, how would Casey have gotten her there without the grandparents noticing something? Cindy was asking to talk to Caylee on almost a daily basis. Unless, Casey hid Caylee while the Grandparents were at work?

I too am just "typing" out loud here. The timeline is a problem because of the hugh time span.

If we believe Casey's 31 days - that does take us to June 16th, right. So she did something with the baby on June 16th and was ready to party by June 20th. Was she staying with Tony at this point or still at Amy's?

Salem

I'm getting a little confused with dates, but the DJ said Casey was at the boyfriend's the last couple weeks of June. Could Caylee be around there? Could Caylee have been in the trunk for two weeks?

Posted on the media thread by Patience:Family of Missing Toddler Caylee Anthony Mum on TV Reports of New Concrete Slab in Yard

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,390054,00.html

The family of an Orlando toddler missing for more than a month won't answer questions about a tip that a new concrete slab was poured in the grandparents' backyard over July 4 weekend, shortly before they reported the child missing.

I don't know if anyone has suggested this yet, but why not at least try Bella Vida Blvd. in Orlando. Casey got that tattoo to remind her of her daughter, so maybe there is a reason?

What on Earth are they waiting for to dig up the concrete behind the grandparents' house?

There is no concrete slab back there. That was a false report by another station. A spokesperson for the sheriff's office says there are brick pavers, and the k-9 unit would easily have sniffed something if there was something to sniff. No plans to go back to that house.

I don't know if anyone has suggested this yet, but why not at least try Bella Vida Blvd. in Orlando. Casey got that tattoo to remind her of her daughter, so maybe there is a reason?

AWESEME insight:clap:

With it tatooed on her body, Casey should remember that "lie"

:waitasec:

I had a thought that Casey had Caylee in Amy's car the car she barrowed for a week while Amy was on a week's vacation.
the car she picked Amy up at the airport in.
has that car been checked by dogs for the body smell also?

she could have switched Caylee to that car then did something with her?

I live in Tampa...about an hour and a half away...
I really don't know what I can do but have decided I will take a drive over to Orlando this Saturday.
I can poke around Blanchard Park or any place else anyone thinks would be good to check out...
I also took note of Christine's last post and found the website of Lighting the Way Home..I will register with thier forum and let them know I am availiable to participate in any searches they conduct in this case in the near future...( or any other, god forbid, in my area)

I am new at this...so unsure exactly WHAT to do...but feel like I need and can do more...

so about Saturday!??...any suggestions are welcomed...

I really don't know what I can do but have decided I will take a drive over to Orlando this Saturday.
I can poke around Blanchard Park or any place else anyone thinks would be good to check out...
I also took note of Christine's last post and found the website of Lighting the Way Home..I will register with thier forum and let them know I am availiable to participate in any searches they conduct in this case in the near future...( or any other, god forbid, in my area)

I am new at this...so unsure exactly WHAT to do...but feel like I need and can do more...

Thank you..LTWH is revamping...we will be moving here...your support is well received...I'll be in touch ;)

We may need ya if LE answers us and gives us some direction!

:waitasec:

I had a thought that Casey had Caylee in Amy's car the car she barrowed for a week while Amy was on a week's vacation.
the car she picked Amy up at the airport in.
has that car been checked by dogs for the body smell also?

she could have switched Caylee to that car then did something with her?

So, after running her parents' car out of gas and hitched a rid with Tony, she drove Amy's car while in PR (when was this?)

Another thought.....

If the abandoned car was truely out of gas (and only if) and she stold approximately $50.00 of gas from the shed - that means she had about 10 gallons of gas (2 - five gallon cans), depending on prices in Florida. Assuming she had 2-4 gallons of gas left in the car, how far could that take her and result in her ending up out of gas at the check cashing place? If her car got 25 mpg highway and 20 city, she could have gone between 240-300 miles. That's a long way..... Hmmmm, I was hoping it would break down smaller :)

Okay - time to look up the car and see what the actual gas mileage is reported to be......

Salem

This is great. I wish I lived in, or even near, florida to help. Even if you can only get a small handfull of people, try to get it noticed by the media...the locals will see it and want to help.

Same here, I'm in Texas, but this is an excellent idea!

I would be willing to help search but I'm not so sure the date I could start would be of help. My step children are flying in this coming Monday and I wouldn't be able to leave town until the 16th of Aug. If there is a search after Aug 16th and the case is still unresolved, then yes, I will be there. If there is a search in the timeframe I am unable to be there then I will contribute in ways needed. Water? bug spray? ...whatever. I will watch the thread for further info. Thank you.

We partner with the crime board Websleuths.com and have found a number of great pieces of data regarding possible locations on the very active Caylee Anthony forum. If there is an area where we can bring together a group of volunteers and grid search, we would like to do it. If you think there would be value to posting fliers in Blanchard Park and some of the other gathering places in the area, we can do that to. Our resources are limited, but at your disposal.

and contact info given....

Excellent letter, Christine! I too hope and pray that they respond ((hugs))

Another thought.....

If the abandoned car was truely out of gas (and only if) and she stold approximately $50.00 of gas from the shed - that means she had about 10 gallons of gas (2 - five gallon cans), depending on prices in Florida. Assuming she had 2-4 gallons of gas left in the car, how far could that take her and result in her ending up out of gas at the check cashing place? If her car got 25 mpg highway and 20 city, she could have gone between 240-300 miles. That's a long way..... Hmmmm, I was hoping it would break down smaller :)

Okay - time to look up the car and see what the actual gas mileage is reported to be......

Salem

I've asked before, but I wonder if Caylee could have been in the trunk of that car from the 16th through to the day it was ditched at the check cashing place. Casey supposedly went jogging, so she could have taken the vehicle somewhere she wouldn't have looked out of place or have been like other criminals who have gone back to the place they placed a body.

Someone mentioned that a media group was in Blanchard Park today trying to follow up a story on whether or not Casey was sited there....hmmmm what a great Idea, lol!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back