The Search Warrants: discuss property searches here

Global Tower Partners Site Locator is interesting. I don't know how to link but you can find their information on the Internet on their website.

:welcome2:

Good first post MoJoe; we are happy to have you with us posting.

New folks who have been following usually have a fresh idea..... like MissKJN mentioning the dumpster near funeral home.

Glad to have you here.

Oops, meant to give credit to Katie78 for location of funeral home.

When I typed "1235 Leger Rd., Church Point, LA" this came up: [ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?q=1235+Leger+Rd.,+Church+Point,+LA&hl=en&hnear=W+Leger+Alley,+Church+Point,+Acadia,+Louisiana+70525&t=m&z=16"]1235 Leger Rd., Church Point, LA - Google Maps[/ame]

So there was no exact match on the address in CP and google maps just came up with a location with a similar name. I assume that the alley doesn't have numbered addresses, but I will go check it out. I'm thinking Leger Rd in Church Point may be a private road, therefore not showing up on a google map search. I don't think the dumpster was taken from behind the funeral home personally.

When I typed "1235 Leger Rd., Church Point, LA" this came up: 1235 Leger Rd., Church Point, LA - Google Maps

So there was no exact match on the address in CP and google maps just came up with a location with a similar name. I assume that the alley doesn't have numbered addresses, but I will go check it out. I'm thinking Leger Rd in Church Point may be a private road, therefore not showing up on a google map search. I don't think the dumpster was taken from behind the funeral home personally.

When I googled "1235 Leger Rd ChurchPoint" I got Leger Lane off of the Bosco Hwy. Then my sister, kjnmom, googled just "1235 Leger" and she got several options. The one worth mentioning is in Duson, LA at it's intersection with Constantine Rd. Makes you go hmmm? So maybe the dumpster was located at this sewer service company round the corner from bsl's property?

http://goo.gl/maps/06fwn

ohhhh. ok. yes. you are looking at the address 1327 leger road, the excavating business.

they also issued a warrant for a dumpster that was "previously located" at 1235 Leger Road. that's the one that has a house that looks different from the one on zillow. but that doesn't really matter now that i see it was for the dumpster, not the house. at first i thought it was for the house :crosseyed:

I'm confused by that language. Does it mean a dumpster that had been removed from Leger Rd, LE tracked it down where it was moved to and searched it? Or does it mean they searched the dumpster while it was at Leger Rd. and it has now been removed?

I'm confused by that language. Does it mean a dumpster that had been removed from Leger Rd, LE tracked it down where it was moved to and searched it? Or does it mean they searched the dumpster while it was at Leger Rd. and it has now been removed?
I'm pretty sure it means the Dumpster was moved from the first address at some point after May 19, and was searched at the new address.

I noticed that and even did a Spokeo check on the address. Elderly people are listed as living there.

All search warrants were named in the document, even if they were cleared. If you look in the list of search warrants, they searched a white pick up truck belonging to a female. My best guess would be this vehicle was at one time a VOI and was cleared. Maybe that address is the residence of one of the people whose vehicles were searched and cleared in the very beginning?

Just a hunch, but it makes a little sense to me.

When I searched owners, there were elderly, but I noticed a J. R. also located there. Googled him and discovered he was a recently arrested fugitive! http://www.lafayettemugshots.com/mug/jeffery-r-rose-2 Maybe he was one of the inmates that BSL spoke to ???

My first guess on the Ridgewood address is that this is/was the closest living SO, therefore automatically searched. Just a guess, I haven't been ableto research it.

My first guess on the Ridgewood address is that this is/was the closest living SO, therefore automatically searched. Just a guess, I haven't been ableto research it.

That may be -- It has his arrest date as 5/31, before BSL was arrested. I'll have to go back to look at the search warrant date ( can't remember if provided). This guy's name does not come up in my search on the LA sex offender site.

Global Tower Partners Site Locator is interesting. I don't know how to link but you can find their information on the Internet on their website.

.............on the discovery documents this appears to be connected to DD of Aquisition Partners, that's why it's interesting.

I'm pretty sure it means the Dumpster was moved from the first address at some point after May 19, and was searched at the new address.

Ah ok thank you. I hope they were able to find something in it since it must of been emptied before it was delivered somewhere else. Maybe a little bit of blood still in it or hair? That would so sad to think of someone discarded in a dumpster to go to a garbage dump or landfill. I hate to ask, but does anyone know if you guys have an incinerator in the area? Hopefully thats not even something that could happen. We have one here and it's an easy way for evidence to be destroyed.

No RSO on record for this address. There are a lot of rental homes in the Saints Streets neighborhood. It's a popular area for students and young adults, many of whom are renting.

This may well be rental property, so sleuthing the fee owners may not be helpful in determining why a warrant was served here.

Here's a link showing the location. You can see its proximity to the fields along Colliseum Rd.

https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&...F-8&ei=0KceUOC_A8a_rQGdqYCwDg&ved=0CFYQ_AUoAg

Can someone edit the court document so the pages are rotated right side up? On an iPad and it's very hard to read sideways ans there isn't advanced options

Can someone edit the court document so the pages are rotated right side up? On an iPad and it's very hard to read sideways ans there isn't advanced options

Not sure about how it works on an iPad, but as a general rule, no matter which OS you use:

If you have Adobe Reader, open the document then go to the "View" menu and hit "Rotate Clockwise".

This may be a REAL STRETCH but i have to ask - Could there be a funeral home connection/attraction to BSL?
1) M & C Funeral Home located on St Landry (last known place Mickey recorded on security cameras)
2) D Funeral Home located on Betrand Dr is directly across the street(Devalcourt) from the Daily Adv where LE obtained security tape from May 19th
3) Funeral near the possible location of dumpster/address in search warrant document

Only, second post - hope i am doing this right:)

From Lafayette - we need to Find Mickey NOW!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back