The Search Warrants: discuss property searches here

This may be a REAL STRETCH but i have to ask - Could there be a funeral home connection/attraction to BSL?
1) M & C Funeral Home located on St Landry (last known place Mickey recorded on security cameras)
2) D Funeral Home located on Betrand Dr is directly across the street(Devalcourt) from the Daily Adv where LE obtained security tape from May 19th
3) Funeral near the possible location of dumpster/address in search warrant document

Only, second post - hope i am doing this right:)

From Lafayette - we need to Find Mickey NOW!

Welcome Luv2Fish!! At the very least, it is a very macabre coincidence.

This may be a REAL STRETCH but i have to ask - Could there be a funeral home connection/attraction to BSL?
1) M & C Funeral Home located on St Landry (last known place Mickey recorded on security cameras)
2) D Funeral Home located on Betrand Dr is directly across the street(Devalcourt) from the Daily Adv where LE obtained security tape from May 19th
3) Funeral near the possible location of dumpster/address in search warrant document

Only, second post - hope i am doing this right:)

From Lafayette - we need to Find Mickey NOW!

You're doing just fine, Luv2fish. Welcome! I've been waiting for someone to mention the funeral homes. LOL I think it's just a coincidence, myself, but an odd one, for sure.

:welcome5:

1235 Leger Road, Duson, LA https://maps.google.com/maps?q=1235...+70529&t=h&z=20&panoid=4xYgc_lcLrhWV8Qd_vTaGw

if you look really close you will see a white truck here. I believe this leads to a strong indication that LE searched this truck because at the time they were looking at all White Trucks that might have matched.

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=1235...+70529&t=h&z=20&panoid=4xYgc_lcLrhWV8Qd_vTaGw

Constantine is off of Leger road
I doubt they searched there because of
Someone else's white truck
Way too close to BSL property
to be a coincidence I think

On 7/7 and 7/9, a member provided information regarding BSL's having rented a in Spring, TX.

lsutigerfan 14 posted:

I can tell you without a doubt that he rented a car in Spring, TX on the morning of 5/31 at 9:51 am and returned it on the afternoon of 6/4. He rented the car through on insurance theft claim through his personal auto insurance. And yea, the police aware he did rent the car.

Yeah I have mileage but that's not always correct. He rented a red Chevy aveo.

Date of loss stated on the claim filed was 5/31. We have what's called a 48 hr theft waiver policy with his particular carrier. It's basically a service we offer where we waive the first 48 hours of rental from the day the car was stolen (not the day you decide to rent the car). He got in the car on 5/31 and charges were started on 6/2 ( calendar day billing ).

Unless he lied ( possible ), he says the truck was stolen on 5/31.

I've looked in the Disclosure document and I don't see anything regarding the car rental. There is no search warrant shown for the rental car company. The only statements shown for 5/31 are the ones made to San Jacinto LE and State Farm. There were statements made to several persons on 6/4. I think at least some of those are employees at Don's Wholesale.

I do remember that at the press conference, LE said that they knew how BSL got back to LA from TX, but did not mention a car rental.

I'm interested in hearing what everyone thinks about this. Were we duped?

On 7/7 and 7/9, a member provided information regarding BSL's having rented a in Spring, TX.

lsutigerfan 14 posted:

I can tell you without a doubt that he rented a car in Spring, TX on the morning of 5/31 at 9:51 am and returned it on the afternoon of 6/4. He rented the car through on insurance theft claim through his personal auto insurance. And yea, the police aware he did rent the car.

Yeah I have mileage but that's not always correct. He rented a red Chevy aveo.

Date of loss stated on the claim filed was 5/31. We have what's called a 48 hr theft waiver policy with his particular carrier. It's basically a service we offer where we waive the first 48 hours of rental from the day the car was stolen (not the day you decide to rent the car). He got in the car on 5/31 and charges were started on 6/2 ( calendar day billing ).

Unless he lied ( possible ), he says the truck was stolen on 5/31.

I've looked in the Disclosure document and I don't see anything regarding the car rental. There is no search warrant shown for the rental car company. The only statements shown for 5/31 are the ones made to San Jacinto LE and State Farm. There were statements made to several persons on 6/4. I think at least some of those are employees at Don's Wholesale.

I do remember that at the press conference, LE said that they knew how BSL got back to LA from TX, but did not mention a car rental.

I'm interested in hearing what everyone thinks about this. Were we duped?

BBM & MOO - I'm thinking that the story about rental car is accurate as a way for BSL to get back to LA from TX. I have no document of link that confirms - but he had to get back somehow. Since BSL reported his DWT stolen in Houston and made an insurance claim.... it seems "normal" for him to have picked up a rental to get back home. The rental could have been covered via State Farm. One would think that LE would have liked to go over the rental for evidence - so not sure why it was not included in the Disclosure Document.

Does anyone recall whether there is any MSM verification of the red car rental from the TX end or being returned to rental Co. in LA?

I believe it is accurate, too, based on the dates given were prior to the information being confirmed to the date of his new truck purchase. And that info may be part of the statements made to State Farm. But I haven't seen any MSM confirmation YET of a rental car.

If State Farm became aware of potential insurance fraud & criminal activity & voluntarily delivered the rented vehicle to law enforcement in cooperation with an investigation, a search warrant would not have been needed. Maybe?

Could be KateB. I recall LE said they know how he got back from TX. I am going to assume the rental is what happened - until that fact is either confirmed or refuted by LE or another insider. Seems reasonable in my thinking.

Could be KateB. I recall LE said they know how he got back from TX. I am going to assume the rental is what happened - until that fact is either confirmed or refuted by LE or another insider. Seems reasonable in my thinking.

My question is how did he get from the burned truck to the rental car agency? Seems someone would have had to be there, or at least picked him up from Sam Houston National Forest. Buses and IMO cabs wouldn't be available.

My question is how did he get from the burned truck to the rental car agency? Seems someone would have had to be there, or at least picked him up from Sam Houston National Forest. Buses and IMO cabs wouldn't be available.

Phoned "a friend"?
called a cab?

OR had a mode of transportation in the bed of the truck!
moo

Good question. I'm hazy on the entire TX trip. Actual place truck "stolen" per his report to LE? How he got from truck back to car rental (or where ever)? Where did he stay in Tx?

I'm watching Investigation Discovery right now... About Ted Bundy... they had to consult (warrant) a Forensic Odontologist in order to get "molds" done on his teeth... Could this be the reason the Dr. was consulted?? To get molds of his teeth? This creeps me out! Thinking it has more to do with victims that are still unknown... not MS or LP....

When I searched owners, there were elderly, but I noticed a J. R. also located there. Googled him and discovered he was a recently arrested fugitive! http://www.lafayettemugshots.com/mug/jeffery-r-rose-2 Maybe he was one of the inmates that BSL spoke to ???

I know that guy JR. All of his arrest are OWI related. Nothing major, just a fool who didn't show up for court. Other than drinking like a fish and getting into accidents he is totally harmless.

Wow a fugitive. Do we know what his arrest was for?

Yes. JR has a knack for drinking and driving. He clipped a pole and left the scene. Not his first rodeo.
He didn't show up for his court date so they put out a fugitive warrant for him.

I noticed that and even did a Spokeo check on the address. Elderly people are listed as living there.

All search warrants were named in the document, even if they were cleared. If you look in the list of search warrants, they searched a white pick up truck belonging to a female. My best guess would be this vehicle was at one time a VOI and was cleared. Maybe that address is the residence of one of the people whose vehicles were searched and cleared in the very beginning?

Just a hunch, but it makes a little sense to me.

This is regarding Spokeo searches.

I did a Spokeo search on the home I own in Lafayette and found the following persons listed:

1) my mom who never lived there
2) an old boyfriend who lived there for 2 months in 2000
3) my son who never lived there
4) myself, and I haven't lived there in over 6 years
5) my ex-husband who never lived there
6) an old boyfriend who lived there briefly in 2002

It did not list the 3 sets of renters who have lived there over the past six years.

IMO - Spokeo is not a reliable source.

According to the timeline, BSL returned the rental car in Lafayette at 4:57 p.m. Right? Or am I thinking of something else?

This is regarding Spokeo searches.

I did a Spokeo search on the home I own in Lafayette and found the following persons listed:

1) my mom who never lived there
2) an old boyfriend who lived there for 2 months in 2000
3) my son who never lived there
4) myself, and I haven't lived there in over 6 years
5) my ex-husband who never lived there
6) an old boyfriend who lived there briefly in 2002

It did not list the 3 sets of renters who have lived there over the past six years.

IMO - Spokeo is not a reliable source.

Not to go on and on with this, but I searched the same address on 4 more "reverse address" sites, and was amazed at who showed up.
Relatives, family of relatives, family of old boyfriends, ex-husband (again!), and in some cases over a dozen people who never lived there.

I'm concerned that we are posting arrest and other information on persons who may have never even lived at the Ridgeway address. IMO - We need to be more careful about who we sleuth.

Question: Are the search warrants listed in a chronological order or just random???

My guess is that the searches on Leger Rd. in Crowley, may be related to his gf, as from what research I have done she does live in Crowley

Question: Are the search warrants listed in a chronological order or just random???

I think they are random, because it lists the search of the truck belonging to Tammy McG in the middle, AFTER listing the search for BL property, trucks and BEFORE the searches of the neighbors properties

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back