The Sidebar - Harris Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Tex should chime in ... he's our token man, right?

I'm LOL'ing because we usually holler out for lawyers during verdict watch.

Can I be a "token man" too? Or is two too many?

I'm not married but sometimes I look at stuff on the internet that is for married people. I'm just curious at times.
lol other than divorce/separation do we have married people stuff? What else is there?

No thanks. I think I'll go back to letting people think I'm a women.

Lol. As long as silly is on order, a question for you. Why RANCH? Refers to your favorite salad dressing? Because you live on a ranch? Because you intended BRANCH but your keyboard stuttered?

Lol. As long as silly is on order, a question for you. Why RANCH? Refers to your favorite salad dressing? Because you live on a ranch? Because you intended BRANCH but your keyboard stuttered?

I love ranch powder on my popcorn...had it today...that's what I think about when you (ranch, not hope...hope makes me want to drink. Not eat)post. You single handedly make me hungry.

Tex must have fallen asleep over his keyboard. I'm picturing a half empty glass of beer nearby, and a perfectly clean plate that once was heaped with some of his delectable BBQ, or perhaps chicken fried steak and gravy. ;)

My family owns some property in the Sierra Nevada foothills that we call the "Ranch." We don't have any cattle on it but the neighbors do. I grew up going there and I love going there now. I may head up there this weekend.

I love ranch powder on my popcorn...had it today...that's what I think about when you (ranch, not hope...hope makes me want to drink. Not eat)post. You single handedly make me hungry.

I make you want to drink? Or I drive you to drink? :D

Was not able to watch live so catching up on You Tube. Love this judge!

Tex must have fallen asleep over his keyboard. I'm picturing a half empty glass of beer nearby, and a perfectly clean plate that once was heaped with some of his delectable BBQ, or perhaps chicken fried steak and gravy. ;)

Or bear in brown sugar....
:puke:

Well...with the ED and all...I guess they could've watched TV...or played gin if one of them had a deck of cards

Or, taken wagers on when (or if) there might be a bulge :angel:

My family owns some property in the Sierra Nevada foothills that we call the "Ranch." We don't have any cattle on it but the neighbors do. I grew up going there and I love going there now. I may head up there this weekend.

The Sierra Nevada foothills. (How does one spell oooooooooh as in aaahhh/wooooo ?) That sounds so fine, what a beautiful part of the world that is. I envy you.

(Caveat). Has your property been hit with the terrible tree blight going on out there? I was out that way this summer and a few summers ago, and it was absolutely heartbreaking to see just how dry everything was, and the staggering number of dead and dying brown trees. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500