The Springfield Three--missing since June 1992 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still haven't seen any new evidence in this bizzare case, just giving it a bump hoping someone has new info. Somebody, somewhere knows what happened to these ladies.

Robert Cox is currently the one suspect I know of. He is in jail in Texas and has said he knew something about the Springfield Missing. If you look at the link above the old ladies story is interesting to say the least. I've wanted so bad to go to SPringfield and search these Triangle areas of interest. They are near railroad yards and those are areas not frequently visited by people or changed much. Is it possible three bodies could be buried there?

I am writing this because for some reason almost 14 years later this is affecting me more than it has every before. First off to the families and friends I am so sorry for your loses. I feel I am struggling with it now but I can’t imagine how you must have struggled with it over the years now. My name is Cory I am 32 years old and I live in Boise ID. So how does any of this involve me? I was born and raised in Joplin, MO and graduated from JHS in 1992. In early 1990 I went to live with my sister in Springfield, MO. I enrolled @ Kickapoo High School. I only attended that school for a couple months before I went back to Joplin. In that amount of time I wasn’t able to make that many friends but I do remember one her name was “Suzie” We had a few classes together and with in a short time we became friends. I am sure a few people may recall she looked and dressed some what like Marie Fredriksson from the band Roxette. Needless to say I found her attractive and very kind. She was one of the few friends I had in Springfield. In 1992 after I graduated from I school the news had come out about tree missing women their pictures and story had been posted all over. I took a bit but I had soon realized that that Suzanne Streeter was my friend “Suzie”. Her look had changed somewhat so it never dawned on me that this was her. One day I was in Consumers and had bought a few things. When I got home there info was printed on the back of the paper bag. I never had read the detailed descriptions before as I started to read them the article talked about a small tumor on the lower left lip on Suzie (it never stood out it was just a small bump. It was more like a beauty mark & I thought it was cute). Right then it had come to me who it was and my stomach when straight to my throat. Right away I felt guilty for not know that it was her right off. I still feel that way today. I can’t describe how I felt as I am sure many felt the same way as well. Over time as there was less and less to report on and nothing new to go on the case just went away. Over time I thought about it less myself but never really forgot. In 96 I moved to Idaho, not too many people here would have been formilure with it so I never spoke of it. About 2 weeks ago I am driving down the road and I new version of an old song comes on the radio “listen to your heart” by Roxette. All of a sudden it all comes back but this time I can’t stop thinking about it. I can’t talk to anyone about because no one here really knows about it. The more it thought about it I thought I would jump online and see if the was any new news to report about it. I have been doing a lot of reading and have found many stories written but nothing that has brought them home. I still cannot describe how I fell but I still hurt inside as I am sure most do as well. The reason I wrote this was to try to help myself understand why I am feeling the way I am. I still don’t understand it. If anyone reads this and is board by it my apologies, if helps others remember great, if anything I hope it helps keep them alive tell they can come home………… I will never forget you my old friend. I have one question that maybe someone can help me with. In a lot of articles there is mention of two me that worked @ a concrete company. “The women said that two men were employed at the local concrete company that once owned the site near Marshfield, Missouri. The tipsters said that the individuals drove a van similar to the vehicle that may have been used in the missing women's cases. The informants claimed that the men departed Springfield shortly after Sherrill, Suzanne and McCall vanished. Investigators determined that two men did work at the company in 1992, but they were unable to identify the individuals or confirm that they drove a van.”After reading that a few times I found this article. Basically it talks about some parking lot construction going on @ Cox Hospital. Check it out. <?> does anyone know if the concrete company that the two men worked for had any contracts to work with Cox Hospital South in the summer on 1992?????????????????? Check the link out. http://taint.org/pipermail/forteana/2002-March/000135.htmlThis could be old news to everyone else but I have not found anything on it…

As I know Joplin has grown. My Great Uncle is part of the city council.

Still nothing new on this cold case. It baffles me that three women could diappear like this together and never be found. Anyone interested in taking a trip to Springfield and following the old womans preminition described in the link I provided awhile back? I've thought about going there and doing some searching. It would be nice to have an analytical mind or two along to help out this complete novice.

There has not been much news on this story lately either on the local media or through the news papers. I can tell you however that the parking lot construction issue at Cox Hospital has been investigated rather extensively. The bones found during the dig at the other location have been reported to be animal in nature and not human.

I can also tell you that one of the biggest problems around this neck of the woods is the vast amount of forrested rugged terrain. We have gone on several horseback searches at places all around Springfield down to Branson and into Arkansas and north towards Collins, Clinton and Windsor and parts east and west of these locations. Also, there are numerous old hand dug wells, or cisterns if you prefer, in this area. Many of these cisterns are not documented as they were dug long before well registration requirements. Authorities in this area have done several surveys in rural areas with residents trying to collect data relating to well locations - most have been checked, however I'm rather certain that there are more out there that people may not know even exist on their properties. Additionally, we have extensive karst topography here, caves, springs, and artesian wells everywhere. A major cave system was recently discoved about two years back - been here all this time but only recently discovered and only because of road construction activities.

The triangle areas that you reference near the home are heavily populated areas even along the railroad tracks. These areas have been searched extensively and numerous times. I myself don't put much belief in the bodies being in those areas. As for the gentleman in jail - he is looking for a way out and voluntered much information to local authorities (some of whom I know personnally), none of which panned out. He is destined to serve his jail time as he has told nothing that has been of use or verifiable. Dead ends are the only thing he has ever provided.

I do know that there is no longer "active" day to day workings on this case but occasionally some tip is received and it is checked. Occasionally bodies have been reported by hunters or persons buying property out in the woods. These reports have also been checked. Right now, there is nothing active in terms of reports or searches.

The rumor the bodies were dumped in a pond in Stockton, MO? Not Lake Stockton, but rural Stockton, MO?

On November 15th 1998, I experienced a life changing vision with Stacy McCall. A complete description of the vision in its entirety can be found at http://users.1st.net/mwells/Visions.htm

In reference to Cox Hospital South, I did receive an email from the Springfield Police Department in August 2004. They told me that they were not aware that it was an area of concern. I did talk with someone who lived across the street from the hospital in 1992. He told me there were open fields around the hospital. He said: "there was a whole lot of nothing."

Ken

All of this is very interesting and makes a good read. I'm talking about the above post and link of the vision. I don't put a whole lot of stock in psychics. It is kinda like when people say Nostrodamus predicted Hitler and 9/11, if he really predicted these things he would have said "Hey there will be this guy named Hitler who kills millions of Jews and terroizes the world" and "There will be two planes crash into the World Trade Center". If somebody really has these psychic visions why doesn't the vision just show them exactly what happened and lead them to the bodies or whereabouts of a missing person? Maybe I'm just cynical. I would think if all this is factual every police station in the country would be stocked with psychic detectives. I hope I'm wrong and all these clues can lead to the three missing women.

During the past year, I had been corresponding with Robert Cox. I wrote him about the vision that I experienced with Stacy McCall. I also mentioned Cox Hospital South. He has written me seven times. In none of his letters to me does he mention any of the women by name. Additionally, I haven't read anything in the media where he uses their names in conversation.

In one of his letters to me, he sent me a four page color insert from a tennis magazine. On the front page, there are two women playing tennis. The headline read: "Let's hear it for their future!" The letter was post marked within one day of Stacy's birthday.

I am one million percent certain that Robert Cox is responsible. I do honestly believe that Cox Hospital South is worth taking a close look at. I found out through research that the place where the Hulston Cancer Center (formerly Cox Medical Plaza II) now sits was an open field in June of 1992.

Robert did state in the media that the women were buried near the 1717 E Delmar crime scene and that they will never be found. I believe he is telling the truth because that was his ego speaking. I believe that it is possible that he may have buried the women at or near a location that bears his name.

Ken

When I experienced the vision with Stacy McCall; I watched a pile of her hair fall from her left shoulder and bounce. Her hair fell from her shoulder one strand at a time. When I type in the word "shoulder" at dictionary.com, one of the definitions that come up is: "a narrow edge of land (usually unpaved) along the side of a road." My understanding is that there was construction that took place on the Cox Hospital South parking lot in 1992.

In his last letter to me, Robert Craig Cox wrote something that captures the imagination: "Sometimes you look too hard at something when nothing is there. Then when the obvious is right in front of you, it's easy to miss."

Was he referring to Stacy's shoulder?

Ken

I don't mean to insult anyone for their beliefs, but if all these visions people have are true why can't they just say "The women are here, and this is what happened to them." I say Sylvia Browne on Montel one day and she answered every one of these crazy questions from the audience about underworld creatures and stuff like that and seemed to be so confident in her answers. Why can't she look at this case and tell us what happened, or all these other cold cases. I'd think if her abilities are genuine that she would be compelled to help out. I just can't believe if people like this can predict the future, and see all these unseeable things that they don't just lay it down so we can understand it. These visions are always like solving a jiggsaw puzzle that is missing too many pieces. As far as Robert Cox is concerned, the man will probably say anything to get a little attention, Prison has got to be boring. Maybe he did it, but why admit to it if it lands him in more hot water?

miles_draken said:
I don't mean to insult anyone for their beliefs, but if all these visions people have are true why can't they just say "The women are here, and this is what happened to them." I say Sylvia Browne on Montel one day and she answered every one of these crazy questions from the audience about underworld creatures and stuff like that and seemed to be so confident in her answers. Why can't she look at this case and tell us what happened, or all these other cold cases. I'd think if her abilities are genuine that she would be compelled to help out. I just can't believe if people like this can predict the future, and see all these unseeable things that they don't just lay it down so we can understand it. These visions are always like solving a jiggsaw puzzle that is missing too many pieces. As far as Robert Cox is concerned, the man will probably say anything to get a little attention, Prison has got to be boring. Maybe he did it, but why admit to it if it lands him in more hot water?
For the most part, I agree with your skepticsm regarding psychics. However, last night I watched one of those "Psychic Detectives" shows. This one dealt with John Wayne Gacy and all of the people he murdered. There was one boy in particular whose body they could not find. A very skeptical policeman allowed a psychic to hold the jacket this young man had been wearing. The jacket had been found in a wall, I believe, in Gacy's house. Anyway, the psychic gave the police some information about where the body would be found, and even specified the date on which it would be discovered.

On the date the psychic had said the body would be found, it was located, and many of the details she had given to the police were accurate.

After watching that show, it's made me curious about whether psychic ability actually might exist in some people. But I agree with you that it's puzzling why they can see some information, but not see all of it. And many times, I've noticed that the psychics give information that is very general in nature (i.e., the body will be found in or near water). Since almost anywhere you go is "near water" (pools, creeks, rivers, streams, water faucets, puddles of water, etc.), the psychic stands a pretty good chance of being right!

Miles does bring up some good points. When you experience a genuine vision, you will experience alot of rejection. It comes with the turf and it's the acid test to determine if a vision is genuine. This is what worries me about Sylvia Browne. Her visions and abilities are oftentimes taken as the Gospel. For me, this brings up serious red flags because it doesn't work that way.

I have seen proof of the existence of God with my own two eyes and I can offer empirical proof. I experienced a detailed vision on April 10th, 1996 that changed the course of my life. The vision is highly detailed and it lasted several minutes. Sometime in the future, the vision will be included with my vision with Stacy which is found at: http://users.1st.net/mwells/Visions.htm

The vision from 1996 is a word for word match with the most profound verse in the Koran. It's called "The Light Verse" (Sura 24:35) and scholars have spent centuries and have written volumes just on this one verse. This vision was rejected not only by Christians, but also by Muslims. Christians have rejected the vision for obvious reasons. Muslims have rejected the vision because I am not Muslim. I am Christian. Hence the double rejection. This is how genuine visions work.

I believe this vision will have something to do with the three missing women. "...Allah guides to His light whom He pleases and He strikes parables for Humankind and of all things He is aware." (Sura 24:35).

As for the vision with Stacy McCall...learn everything you can about Cox Hospital South because I believe the answer lies there.

Ken

On April 10th 1996, I was awakened out of my sleep by a flash of light. I was lying on my right side and I opened my eyes. I could see in the reflection of my bedroom window that something was most definitely behind me. I quickly turned over and I saw a lamp.

The lamp was an inch from my face. It was about a foot tall, cylindrical, and it was transparent as if it were made of glass. There was an orange filament that ran from top to bottom. The lamp emitted a perfect orange light. The light was blinding. It was like looking at the sun, but it didn't hurt my eyes.

The lamp slowly moved away from me and stopped at the edge of my bed. I was lying on my left side and I had all of my faculties. I could have touched the lamp if I wanted to. However, something told me not to touch the lamp, so I didn't. The lamp then continued towards the center of my bedroom and it came to a stop. Simultaneously as the lamp disappeared, a circle of fire appeared in its place.

The circle was about 4 feet in diameter. I could see the carpet designs inside the circle. However, everything outside of the circle was pitch-black. I couldn't see anything. Next, a wave of fire emanated from the center of the circle. It was like throwing a pebble into a pond, except that it was fire. The fire had height to it. The base flames were orange and the tips of the flames were blue. I could hear the waves of fire. They sounded like waves from an ocean. When the first wave of fire reached the perimeter of the circle; a second wave of fire emanated from the center of the circle. It was as if the second wave were chasing the first wave. During this time, I was sitting on the edge of my bed and I was pinching myself. I said outloud: "I am not dreaming this. This is really happening to me."

When the second wave of fire reached the perimeter of the circle, the circle of fire disappeared. Simultaneoulsy as the circle disappeared, a candle appeared by my bedside. The candle was to my left and just out of my line of vision. At this point, I had backed up onto my bed because I was scared.

The light from the candle lit up the southwest corner of my bedroom (my right hand side). The light on the walls was beautiful. It was mesmerizing. It was as if one were reading a book by candlelight. Next, the candle started to move towards the center of my bedroom where the circle of fire and lamp had been. When it came into view, the candle was a small white candle that was in a black urn with two handles. One handle on each side. The flame was a tall yellow flame. There was gold Arabic writing on the black urn.

The black urn continued to move towards the center of my bedroom. At one point, it disappeared and reappeared as if it were passing through a barrier of some type. The tall yellow flame was similar to a torch flame. When the black urn reached the center of my bedroom, it came to a stop. Next, it started to sink into my bedroom floor.

After the black urn completely sank into my bedroom floor, my room went pitch-black. Several moments later, I felt the word "Fire" and it shook my body. It was a powerful force and it went right through me. It came from above me. To say that I heard the word "Fire" would be an understatement.

Next, I walked into my living room in red lights, my clock displayed the time. It was 6:00 am. I turned on my living room lamp and I picked up my Bible and I started to read it. I was just visited by the Holy Spirit.

This vision has alot to do with Stacy McCall.

To be continued...

Ken

The difference in time between the vision from the Koran (4-10-1996) and the vision with Stacy McCall (11-15-1998) was exactly 2 years, 7 months, and 5 days. So, 2 years, 7 months, and 5 days after my vision from the Koran, I experienced a vision with one of the 3 missing women. This numerically spells out 2-7-5-3, which just happens to be her family's current address in the exact order.

The difference in time between June 7th, 1992 and the date that Stacy visited me, November 15th, 1998, is exactly 6 years, 5 months, and 8 days. I experienced the vision with her at just after 4 am. This numerically spells out
6-5-8-0-4, which is her zip code in the exact order. So, she gave me her family's address and zip code at the time that I experienced the vision with her.

In early 2004, I realized something. At the time Stacy disappeared, her address was 843 E. Meadowlark Street. So, when I counted 8 years, 4 months, and 3 days from April 10th, 1996, this gave a date of August 13th, 2004. I knew that something profound would happen or begin on that date. However, I didn't know what it would be. I told many people about that date in advance. Also, the date of April 10th, was 8 days after Mr. McCall's birthdate of April 2nd and it was 13 days before Stacy's This gave another indication of 8-13.

On August 13th, 2004, the first of four hurricanes slammed into Florida. When they did, they numerically spelled out Mr. McCall's birthdate of 4-2-43 in the exact order*. Charley was a category 4, Frances was a 2, Ivan was a 4, and Jeanne was a 3.

* Officially, Ivan was classified in December 2004 as a category 3 because it's windspeed at landfall missed being a category 4 by one mile per hour. However, the pressure inside the eyewall was 943 millibars, which is the equivalent of a category 4 hurricane. Also, the damage that was caused by Ivan was typical of a category 4 hurricane, not a category 3.

Ken

When I experienced the vision from the Koran on April 10th, 1996, my dad was in the other room sleeping. Seven years later on Father's Day, June 15th, 2003, the meaning of the vision was revealed to me. This occurred exactly 4 years and 7 months after my vision with Stacy McCall.

In May of 2003, Pat Brown emailed me and told me that she was coming to Ann Arbor, Michigan to do a book signing. She wanted to meet me in person. She had written a book called: "Killing For Sport" and she was promoting it.

Pat is a criminal profiler and I had known her since 1999, when we first met online. I did tell her about the vision from the Koran. However, I never told her about my dad being in the other room. I didn't think it was important, so I didn't mention it. Well, she picked the date that we would meet; Sunday, June 15th, 2003...Father's Day. I was blown away.

Meanwhile, my aunt was taking a religion class at college and she asked me to write about my vision so that her teacher could analyze it. So, I wrote a one page paper about my vision.

On Sunday, June 15th, I was at my aunt's house and we were getting ready to drive to Ann Arbor to meet Pat Brown. My aunt Cheri approached me and showed me something. She pulled out her workbook and showed me that my vision was from the Koran.

An hour later, we arrived in Ann Arbor and I met Pat Brown in person at Border's bookstore. We were seated while Pat was talking about her book and some cases. During Pat's presentation, my aunt noticed something. Right behind us was a book display. The book was called: "Islam For Dummies." I turned to my aunt and I said: "Wouldn't ya know it!"

During the fall of 2003, I had written several mosques about the vision from the Koran. I got a response from an author in the United Kingdom. The person in charge of that mosque was an author who had written over 200 books on the subject of Islam. When he wrote me, he said:"Welcome Home, We have been waiting for you." At first, they thought that I could be the Mahdi. When they found out that I was Chrisitian, they stopped communicating with me.

Next, I contacted the Director of the Islamic Center in Ann Arbor, Michigan. His name is Ratib Habbal. He analyzed my vision and compared it with Sura 24:35. He told me it was a match. He had a difficult time accepting that I was Christian. When I started asking Islamic Theological questions that he couldn't answer; he stopped communicating with me.

Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member