The Springfield Three--missing since June 1992 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Sunday morning, June 4th, 2000 at 8:00 am, I was awakened out of my sleep by a knock at my front door. It was the police. They were answering a 911 call from my house. I let the officers in and explained that I didn't call 911. I had no reason to. They searched my house and took down my name and they left.

Later on that afternoon, there was another knock at my front door. It was the police. They were answering another 911 call from my house. I let them in and explained what happened earlier that morning. They told me to call the phone company because there could be a problem with my phone line, then they left. So, I called the phone company. The phone company called back and told me that my phone line was fine and that the problem is with my phone.

So, I disconnected my phone from the phone jack and left it that way. I knew it was going to happen again, and it did. On the afternoon of June 5th, there was a knock at my front door. It was the police. They were answering yet another 911 call from my house. I asked one of the officers:"How long ago did the call come in?" He told me: "A few minutes ago." Next, I asked him: "Did anybody physically pick up the phone and make the call?" The officer replied: "It was a one-second hang up call and it came from your phone line!" I replied: "That's impossible!" I showed the officers the disconnected phone.

They told me to call the phone company and have them fix the problem. They were quite upset when they left. So, I called the phone company again. They shut off my phone for a few days and they sent someone out to fix the problem. I haven't had it since. However, a year later on July 17th, 2001, it happened to my aunt. She was coming home from school and she found the police and fire department at her house answering a 911 call. There was nobody home. She called me up and she freaked out on me.

On June 19th, 2004 it was published in the media that the original 9/11 plan was hatched in 1996. The original plan called for using 10 planes instead of 4.

This was the date of my vision...4/10/1996

On November 9th, 2004, I discovered that an urn with fire coming out of it is symbolic for only one religion...Zoroastrianism. The origins of Zoroastrianism dates back to what is now modern day Iran. Based on my vision, I believe there will be a major conflict with Iran in the near future. This is supported by the Bible in Jeremiah 51:11 and Isaiah 13:17.

Ken

On July 30th, 2001, I was contacted online by someone who claims to be a witness. According to what he told me, there was a van that was pulled off to the side of the road. Stacy McCall and Sherrill Levitt were outside the van. There were two men and both of them had guns. This witness claims to have been as close as 8 feet away.

The van had so much junk in it that the women had to be transported while kneeling. The van had a Pennsylvania license plate.

According to what he told me in 2001, Stacy walked up to one of the men to ask him a question. He started beating her. He kept beating her until she stopped moving. Sherrill was next. After that he ran and the only person that was still alive at that time was Suzie.

He was interviewed via telephone by a criminal profiler that I know. She interviewed him for about 4 hours. She told me that his story seems to ring true. However, she did tell me that he refuses to take a polygraph test and he refuses to cooperate with the police.

I have been talking with him on and off since that time. One time he told me that: "Stacy went like a lamb to slaughter." He claims that he "forgot" the license plate numbers. However, he refuses to go under hypnosis to possibly retrieve the license plate numbers.

In the past year, his story has changed a bit. Now, the women are beaten to death while they are in the van while it is moving. He is following the van in his white Thunderbird convertible. The order is still the same. It's Stacy, then Sherrill, then Suzie.

He did tell me that he couldn't go to the Springfield Police because they could not guarantee his safety.

I wrote Robert Craig Cox and described what this witness had seen. Robert wrote back in a couple of letters to me that he was interested in the "transcripts" of what this witness had seen.

BTW...no Laini, this is not a joke. Please see http://users.1st.net/mwells/Visions.htm
for a complete description of my vision with Stacy McCall.

Laini, it would be nice to see a posting about your proactive involvement in the websleuthing aspects of this case. Thanks.

Ken

Well, I think this has probably ended this discussion for awhile. Thanks.

Ken, I don't consider your "visions and superstitions"to be proactive involvement. But okay, you have the floor now. I will ignore your posts as they truely annoy me. If you have the answers, that's great. Why don't you tell the police. This is about the crime and it needs to be solved.

laini

This whole vision thing Ken is speaking of sounds like an "end of the world" type thing in it's tone. I agree that there are three women missing who need to be found. Ken if you are truly a "ghost whisperer" please give the police the concrete evidence neccessary to solve this tragedy. Answering a riddle with a puzzle isn't helping anyone.

I did contact the Springfield Police in June of 2002 and August of 2004. They did respond back in August 2004 stating that they were not aware that Cox Hospital South was an area of concern. My understanding from the email is that they never investigated that area.

They did indicate in the email that they would consider checking into it.

However, there is a whole lot of concrete there and they are understaffed. Not a pretty combination.

Ken

I hope this isn't a complete surprise, however we are living in the end times just before Christ's return. For example, the President of Iran stated that he wanted to wipe Israel off the face of the map. This is Bible Prophecy. This is found in Psalm 83:4. This shouldn't be a surprise. There is also going to be a showdown with Iran in the near future. This is found in Jeremiah 51:11 and Isaiah 13:17. So, it shouldn't be a surprise to hear about Iran in the news.

So, what does this have to do with the three missing women? This is where it gets interesting...

When you do a Google search about missing people; you are going to find millions upon millions of them. The list is endless. It's nearly infinite.

What if God picked just one case to teach the world a lesson about missing people? What if he chose the three missing women to be the example?

Luke 21:11 "...and great signs shall there be from Heaven."

This verse does not say "from the heavens above." It says "From Heaven."

"Your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams." (Acts 2:17 and Joel 2:28 ).

Ironically, my last name is Young. When I experienced my vision from the Koran, I was 30 years old. Zoroaster was 30 when he experienced his first vision, so I guess I am in good company. My dream is to find Stacy McCall. I want to know what it's like when everything falls into place. I know that it will because I am 40 years old (an old man) and the Bible says that I will "dream dreams."

I do have strong reason to believe the three missing women case will be solved in the near future. Additionally, I personally believe it will involve proof of the existence of God and that it will impact the entire planet.

Robert Craig Cox has stated in the media that the three missing women "will never be found."

The future just may prove him wrong...

Ken

Hi Miles,

Have you considered taking a trip to Springfield to research Cox Hospital South?

You mentioned in an earlier post that you were considering doing research on the cisterns and triangles in Springfield.

Just curious...

Ken

Hi Laini,

Have you ever considered corresponding with Robert Cox? With your websleuthing skills, I believe you may have a shot at getting him to open up.

In his last letter to me, this is what he wrote:

Ken,

Happy Birthday! You have been on my mind and I wasn't surprised when your letter came. The weather here is hot and humid. Looking forward to cooler weather.
Still trying to obtain the funds for a typewriter. Hopefully by Christmas. I have made up my mind to wait for a typewriter before I'll comment on your questions and thoughts. If I don't get a typewriter then maybe it's a sign.
Money is tight. But I still have your stamps to write you over the next decade. So be patient, I will not forget you.
As for the tennis magazine insert, It was nothing but filler to ensure that my note didn't fall out. Sometimes you look too hard at something when nothing is there. Then when the obvious is right in front of you, it's easy to miss.
In your last letter you mentioned a photograph of yourself. I would be interested in seeing a picture of you.
Back to the typewriter. No, they won't allow anyone to donate one. I'm surprised that they still sell them to us.
Hope your Birthday will be a good one.
Until next time...

R (he underlines his initial twice)

My son and daughter still live in Springfield. I will be there for 3 weeks in March for the birth of my grandson.

If there is any information you want me to check let me know.

I had considered looking per the old lady's vision. However, the reason I say this is turning into a Nostrodamus thread is because of the "end of the world" talk that has begun. It discredits every preacher I hear when they say the end is near, and so it naturally discredits any "visionary" as well. They've been screaming "end times" since the beginning of time. Nobody knows when or how or why it will all end. And I certainly don't believe the three missing women case will be involved with the end of the world. There are far too many missing case just as perplexing as this one. I don't mean to argue or fight, I'm sure you believe what you believe, as do I. The title of the site, however, is Websleuths, not WebPshycicInvestigatorsOfEndTimes.

Just my opinion. Now back to the case.

Hi Miles,

I need a favor...

Back in March of 1996, Reporter Dennis Graves from KYTV Channel 3 did a prison interview with Robert Cox. On their website, they have an archives section where you can request achived footage or pictures.

This past year, I requested the footage from the Robert Cox interview. Of course, they asked me a few questions and they gave me the cold shoulder. It may have to do with my abrasive personality.

You seem amiable enough. If you were to kindly ask them for the footage, they may hand over the Rosetta Stone to you. It's worth a shot and it would be much appreciated.

The picture of Robert Cox on Alex's website is courtesy of yours truly. I requested his picture from the Florida Department of Corrections. I was quite surprised when they actually sent me his picture. I forwarded his picture to Alex to be posted for all to see. It's only picture of him currently on the internet.

When I saw his picture for the first time, it really hit me hard. He strongly resembles me. I never in my life imagined that he would strongly resemble me.

Miles, if you could locate more pictures or footage of Robert Cox, again it would be much appreciated.

Thank you,

Ken

Hi Tybee,

While in Springfield, I would appreciate any info that you can gather about the Hulston Cancer Center (Formerly Cox Medical Plaza II) and it's surrounding area including the parking lot.

If you could take some pictures of the hospital and it's surrounding area that would be much appreciated.

Thank you,

Ken

Ken said:
The picture of Robert Cox on Alex's website is courtesy of yours truly. I requested his picture from the Florida Department of Corrections. I was quite surprised when they actually sent me his picture. I forwarded his picture to Alex to be posted for all to see. It's only picture of him currently on the internet.

Miles, if you could locate more pictures or footage of Robert Cox, again it would be much appreciated.

Thank you,

Ken

Ken, if you are in contact with him, why don't you ask him for a picture.

Here is the link to Alex's site for any who wish it.
http://www.homestead.com/airalex/COX.html

And I found this article about Cox that I thought you might be interested in. It gives info about correspondence with Cox.
http://springfield.news-leader.com/specialreports/threemissingwomen/day1_cox.html

The Texas Department of Corrections doesn't give out any pictures of it's inmates past or present. However, I never thought of asking Robert for his picture.

I did break off contact with him at the end of August. At that point, I had written him 19 times. He had written me 7 times. I told him that I wasn't going to write him anymore.

However, I have been mulling over re-starting correspondence with him. He has told me that he is interested in typing his letters to me. I may be able to convince him write a "Mein Kaumpf" type of manuscript that may possibly yield some clues. It may be worth the investment of $95 if he is willing to talk.

Before I agree to do that, I am going to have him write Stacy's full name in his own handwriting. That is what I want from him. I have something he wants. He has something that I want.

I believe that if I can get him to write her name in his own handwriting, it could be the first crack in the armor. It's possible that it could get him to open up.

Of course, if he doesn't write her full name, there is no typewriter.

In my last couple of letters to him, I ended them as follows:

On behalf of Stacy McCall,

Ken

I just mailed out my 20th letter to Robert Cox. I offered to send him the money to purchase a typewriter. There is one catch. In exchange, he must agree to write Stacy's full name in his own handwriting. I have something he wants and he has something that I want. This could get interesting...

I received the following letter from Robert Cox...

Ken,
Received your letter.
I am enclosing your requests for some money slips. I appreciate you wanting to help me out.
Not really sure what the deal is with Stacey Kathleen McCall is, but you seem to think its important.
I will be looking for your next letter. Hope you had a Happy Holiday Season. I need to get this out in the mail before they raise the postage rate to 39 cents.
Happy New Year!

R
(he doesn't underline his initial)

Ken said:
I received the following letter from Robert Cox...

Ken,
Received your letter.
I am enclosing your requests for some money slips. I appreciate you wanting to help me out.
Not really sure what the deal is with Stacey Kathleen McCall is, but you seem to think its important.
I will be looking for your next letter. Hope you had a Happy Holiday Season. I need to get this out in the mail before they raise the postage rate to 39 cents.
Happy New Year!

R
(he doesn't underline his initial)
Hi I'm Alex from the Missing Women page.
airalex.homestead.com/missing.html
I am not sure exactly how to work these forums, never did one before, but I want to let the folks know I am reachable for questions about my experience with old woman who told us about the triangle, and about the ground searches my little son and I did in SPR MO. [we didn't find anything, but everywhere we looked there were landmarks and topographical features that were a lot like the place the old psychic described]and I would also like to mention that Ken is about the only person actively investigating the case, and has made me aware of a lot of real data as well as the psychic stuff. He somehow got a photo of Robert Cox, and has kept me informed as to his correspondence with him. I still have a Cox letter he sent me to look at. He himself doesn't understand everything he "sees" but he is real good with detailed memory, and then other psychics like Bonnie Wells can help him sort it out. she fixed up a page for him[and mentions me, too!] The thing we all have in common is this case has a way of grabbing you and you just have to know what happened to the 3 missing women. We all want to solve the case, and none of us wants the reward. You can't hurt Ken's feelings about his experiences, and he is essentially being helpful. Maybe someone can make sense of some of it. Ken is a real nice fellow, and he is a bird in this world. He does run on sometimes, I think in order to be completely candid, and wants to get all the details down. I am originally from Virginia Beach, VA which is the home of the Edgar cayce foundation. Now THAT boy was SPOOKY! My wife is too, a little and I wish I could say I was, but I just can't, oh me of little faith. There is a huge library of impressions uttered by the "sleeping prophet" and the solution to many mysteries might be archived there, as Cayce seemed to transcend time and space. I just don't know how you access the info. If you visit my site, please sign the guest book, it is sort of a running conversation, too.

I just received the following letter from Robert...

Ken,

Thought I would drop you a quick letter. I was listening to the news tonight and heard about the snow and cold weather you were having in Michigan. Brrr...!! It has been very warm here. It was in the 70's yesterday.

Won't be long before baseball season starts again. I do enjoy listening to the games. Right now it seems the olympics are the feature sports.

Also wanted to let you know that the process has began. Won't be long before our correspondence will become interesting. I know you are looking forward to that. This year will give both of us something to think about. So be patient!

Hope you are doing well. If you happen to move before my next letter be sure to let me know. Are you still working as a telemarketer? I would like to hear more about your Job and what you try to sell over the phone. Obviously you are quite good at it to be paid so well.

I don't think I answered one of your questions from a recent letter. You had asked if I had ever considered writing a novel. I believe most people at one time in their life ponder the thought of writing a book. At this time in my life I am not interested in writing a book. Currently the laws prevent someone from making money writing about their crimes. It doesn't prevent someone else from doing it. Who knows, maybe you'll be the one to do it.

I'll close on that thought.

R (capital letter - he doesn't underline his initial).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500