The state Rests in The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree BUT the plethora of defensive wounds suggests he put up quite a struggle, a couple of minor scratches on Jodi does not look like there was a struggle, looks more like Travis was compliant.

Those defensive wounds trump any kind of leniency for her imo.

Eegads, I had not heard that tidbit. I too think Mimi is lucky to have survived this whole thing (not that she isn't traumatized for life).
I'm watching Mimi's testimony right now on InSession.

I agree BUT the plethora of defensive wounds suggests he put up quite a struggle, a couple of minor scratches on Jodi does not look like there was a struggle, looks more like Travis was compliant.

Actually we don't know the extent of Jodi's injuries. Jodi was wearing a long sleeve shirt when she met Ryan. He saw a couple of bandaids on her finger/fingers. As far as I know he didn't see her naked so she could have had scratch marks/bruises on her arms as well.

MOO

Hi, Manzana. Jodi had bandages on her hands and perhaps bruises on her covered arms. In addition, the struggle that day had, even according to her, permanently injured her hand. (Of course, she said that the Ninjas did it.)

To me, the bloody scene shows that Travis' foremost objectives were to get away and stay alive.

Actually we don't know the extent of Jodi's injuries. Jodi was wearing a long sleeve shirt when she met Ryan. He saw a couple of bandaids on her finger/fingers. As far as I know he didn't see her naked so she could have had scratch marks/bruises on her arms as well.

MOO

Well ....we know she wasn't too sore because she had no difficulty adjusting Ryan or dry humping him. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, Manzana. Jodi had bandages on her hands and perhaps bruises on her covered arms. In addition, the struggle that day had, even according to her, permanently injured her hand. (Of course, she said that the Ninjas did it.)

To me, the bloody scene shows that Travis' foremost objectives were to get away and stay alive.

She also had me wondering when she so readily pointed out to Flores the scratches on her arm from her "cat". Did/does she even have a freaking cat???

Ok so do we think the defense is going to call Lisa Andrews for some reason? I would say she'd be a very very reluctant witness. Martinez even said that in court.

But let her get up there and tell the stories of tire slashing going on in front of her house--hers and Travis'.

I am new to all this law, trial, sleuthing stuff, but if someone creates a standard method of operation (ie, rents a car, packs knives, gun, and ammo) and then kills someone, does that began to label them as a serial killer?

Did she testify about JA approaching her at the memorial?
Yes, she also testified that since she only wanted to be just friends with Travis, a few weeks before the trip, she suggested he invite someone else instead and his response was that there was noone else he wanted to invite!!! So clearly Jodi wasn't Cancun material. Also Jodi would never have agreed to sleeping in a little girl's bed and having him sleep somewhere else.

Yes, and the defense is counting on the jury NOT knowing that pedophiles are not interested in having sex with women who look like children, pedophiles are interested in children. The schoolgirl getup is a fantasy in sex. It just means (if it's true) that Travis has a common kink. Not illegal at all. I, for one, don't believe the pigtails story, because they are braided. If they weren't I might believe it. I think she wore braids because she knew she was going to kill him and was keeping her hair contained.

I agree.....the braids so her hair didn't get in the way either.

I am new to all this law, trial, sleuthing stuff, but if someone creates a standard method of operation (ie, rents a car, packs knives, gun, and ammo) and then kills someone, does that began to label them as a serial killer?

I think that's a leap here Lithloren. She had a motive to kill Travis based on their relationship and her basic psychostalkerness. A serial killer more gets off on killing for the sake of killing.

With that being said, I think JA got off on killing Travis Alexander for the sake of killing him.

Ok so do we think the defense is going to call Lisa Andrews for some reason? I would say she'd be a very very reluctant witness. Martinez even said that in court.

But let her get up there and tell the stories of tire slashing going on in front of her house--hers and Travis'.
Well, the stalking behavior has been introduced by Mimi, even though she didn't witness it...

She also had me wondering when she so readily pointed out to Flores the scratches on her arm from her "cat". Did/does she even have a freaking cat???

If she does it is in a dark room for 2 weeks with only food and water. No wonder the cat scratched the h##l out of her. :floorlaugh:

Hi, KatieCoolady. I think that she or somebody in her households had one.

In the police interrogations and interviews, Jodi seems intent on keeping up the banter. I've been fascinated by all her asides and digressions. With charges or potential charges of first degree murder hovering over us, I doubt that many of us would be chattering on about their photography habits or opinions.

Hi, KatieCoolady. I think that she or somebody in her households had one.

In the police interrogations and interviews, Jodi seems intent on keeping up the banter. I've been fascinated by all her asides and digressions. With charges or potential charges of first degree murder hovering over us, I doubt that many of us would be chattering on about their photography habits or opinions.

Hiya Chanler,

I'm right with you there. That's what got me first "bit" about this trial when I saw that 48 Hrs. episode years ago. Her beyond creepy demeanor and style of deflection and lack of any kind of appropriate affect/responses. She's a bug that someone really needs to study under a microscope.

Do you know if any Psych experts are coming in for the State?

Mimi is so the antithesis of Jodi- sweet and genuine, credible!!!
Sweet and genuine - isn't that what some of TA's friends were saying about Jodi when they first met her ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname