The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #15 *ADULT CONTENT*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=youtube;fJ2oBgT0YJc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ2oBgT0YJc[/video] Jodi Arias Murder Trial: Reported Plea Deal Attempt

I realize this is NG, also please note, this is not a current plea deal, but one they offered before trial.

it means things like
"duhfense"

etc etc

you can use any words that have already been uttered

:waitasec: :please: :blushing: :truce:

Ooopsie. I could claim that I was on my nook and mispelled, but that would be a lie. It was me, and I get Android to give me the spanking though? :great:

I won't be here for afternoon testimony (of all days) but I wil be reading upon my return and am looking forward to all the updates from all of you :)

I hope Travis' family is surrounded by his love today and all of their wonderful memories of him. I know it is going to be rough ride for them and I am so sad they have to live through it.....horrible but necessary. My wish for them is peace above all understanding!

Starts today at 10:15 eastern (12:15 local), right?

Isabelle
http://youtu.be/VIsCVcOy11k
It is good to see that Travis did have fun in his very short life. Watching him brings back memories of my son, who died 9 + years ago, same mannerisms, size etc. Even my older daughter said Travis reminded her of her brother. At least it is good to know that no one can ever hurt Travis again!

Soooo deeply sorry for your loss. I have three grown sons and when I think of Travis or watch him hamming it up... I can't help but think of my own boys. Travis could be any of ours son...brother... friend. I'm really nervous for today and I never knew Travis. I can't even imagine what his family and friends are experiencing. It will be a difficult week. Praying for JUSTICE for Travis!

Hello Katie,

If you get to the courtroom this week, if you could take some notes about the physical layout and where people sat in relation to others like the defense, the prosecution, the judge, reporter, the family members, etc.

You did that for us the last time and it was fascinating to hear the physical layout of where people sat and how far away they were from each other. The video is sometimes misleading as far as size.

Thanks in advance.

Yes I will. Seeing there is standing room only right now I'll be sure and gobble my lunch in my car en route tomorrow and stake out an afternoon seat while everyone else is at lunch. If not, I'll hang out in the lobby and catch whatever scoop I can for awhile.

Yeah the courtroom is HUGE. Watching a witness on the stand from where I sat was like looking at a tennis player on the other side of the court..toward the back. The jurors are quite FAR from Jodi. So much so they might not even be noticing her glasses wardrobe changes. But yes I will scope out everything anyone wants me to look at/for. :seeya:

I'm having a bit if a problem. I had been watching on my ipad with ustream. There's been an update and I can't seem to find AZ family or AZ central.

Anyone having the same problem? Anyone have a suggestion for me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if Jodi thinks they are all her "fans"?

LOL! She probably will think that, Linda7NJ! After all, the inmates at the jail are her fans and staunch supporters. People are paying ridiculous amounts for her drawings so she is stoked over that. She probably gets twisted 'fan mail'.

I sitting here with a pink ring around my mouth from Pepto Bismol for my sick stomach over all of this. I will have ulcers before this circus is done.

I wish the first witness of the defense case would be Jodi so I could just be sick and get it over with.

Got my dry cereal, soda and am ready to go.
I feel bad for being excited for trial to start back up.

Prayers to Travis and his loved ones.

JA hope she gets what she deserves.

Hello Katie,

If you get to the courtroom this week, if you could take some notes about the physical layout and where people sat in relation to others like the defense, the prosecution, the judge, reporter, the family members, etc.

You did that for us the last time and it was fascinating to hear the physical layout of where people sat and how far away they were from each other. The video is sometimes misleading as far as size.

Thanks in advance.

If somebody gets into the trial today I would love to hear about the jurors. I was sooooo surprised when I saw the CA jury on that special last week.

So I would love to hear anything at all about the jury members! TIA

I'm having a bit if a problem. I had been watching on my ipad with ustream. There's been an update and I can't seem to find AZ family or AZ central.

I'm on Ustream from my phone, no issues here.
I Have the seal, watching on AZ Family.

ABC one????

@ work dying for an update -- what's the hold up? weren't they supposed to start an hour ago!??!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member