"the stupidest reporter" per CM

Best part of that video was the sound of Kathi's heels confidently clip clopping along every step of the way. Like a race horse. Love her.

Hah- mental image. Kathi clip-clopping along chasing the old Bully Goat Gruff.

Imagine that big old bully trying to use his big old brolly as a weapon to scare Kathi away. Better watch it, CM. Possible injury might be inflicted by a gigantic grumpy old man with a big Bahamas brolly. Assault with a deadly weapon might be next on the media war.

All I could think of when I saw that photo,with the umbrella was,"It's Perry Poppins"LOL!!!!

Not big enough to keep our Super Reporter away.
He's so cranky when things don't go his way.
Someone should give him a pacifier.

Bold mine.

A huge pacifier :Banane14:...just like his huge umbrella...cuz he's a huge baby! :baby:

All I could think of when I saw that photo,with the umbrella was,"It's Perry Poppins"LOL!!!!

Hilarious! I was thinking, "Mary Poppins in Tight Boots"!!!!!!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

ETA - I like "Perry Poppins in Tight Boots" bettter!!! LOL!!!

He's such an idiot. I remembered that he said basically the same snide remarks to KB back in July 2010 BUT that time he also included her boss :innocent::

...Kathy doesn’t budge. Instead she replied,” My boss wants me to ask you these questions.”

Then, in keeping with his immature childish tone and using the same verbiage one would hear on a grade school playground, Cheney replied. YOUR BOSS IS STUPID TOO!

http://drlillianglass.com/body-lang...d-will-his-arrogance-alienate-casey’s-jurors/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whimzee
Back