The Suburban memorial site is up for sale. **UPDATE SOLD** OR NOT?

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19115776/detail.html

'George Anthony also commented on the plans to turn the land where Caylee's remains were found into a memorial.

"I don't want her memorialized down the end of our street," George Anthony said. "It's hard for me to talk about that now. I haven't even been down there."

He said the family hopes to build a park where they and others can pay their respects to Caylee.'

My problem with GA and CA have anything to do with it would be that there would probably be a statue of a mom holding a child's hand....

I'm sure I am alone in my feelings.If it were my child or grandchild who had been murdered I would hope to buy the ground.I would place a small cross at the spot. I would allow the natural growth to take over,guess I am weird but I wouldn't want anyone tramping all over where my Baby died.To me it is sacred ground ~ especially since Blessed Caylee was scattered. JMOO.:praying:

Does that mean Conway was lying when he said it was sold?

Sorry, I saw this as a new story on Wesh today and put it on the new news for today. I hadn't seen you already put it here. I had never started a thread before. I thought I was helping by adding it there while looking for new news on the doc dump. Oops sorry!:(

Sorry, I saw this as a new story on Wesh today and put it on the new news for today. I hadn't seen you already put it here. I had never started a thread before. I thought I was helping by adding it there while looking for new news on the doc dump. Oops sorry!:(

No, it probably should be in the news thread, I never considered that. I am sorta new too.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustFab
Back