The surveillance video-**identified** man and the box of wine

Status
Not open for further replies.
If she really put Lisa to bed at 7 :30. that would mean 5 hours before that time would be 2 :30pm in the afternoon ??? MOO

No, the store video is at about 5 pm.

She was supposed to be with the neighbor woman at her house while the boys watched videos with the neighbor's child. Not previously mentioned if Lisa was seen by said neighbor. I wonder if the neighbor was indeed over, but Debbie left other guests out of the story or if she left the house for a while to party a little.

The "gaps" are a biggie to me. Those "itty bitty" gaps that caused her to fail the the LDT and made LE mean to her. I think there are a lot more unflattering details surrounding that night yet to come and I won't be surprised. But, I hope I am pleasantly surprised and the unidentified male turns out to be her brother or a neighbor who just happened to give her a lift to the store and she simply had a couple of glasses of wine with a friend that night. Will be very very suprised if that's the case, but hope it is. JMO...

I must admit... this caught me completely off guard. Here I have been a staunch supporter of both Jeremy and Debbie and if it turns out that either of them had anything to do with lil' Lisa's disappearance I will be sickened beyond words.

???

??

Wth? What's wrong with a box of wine?

There is nothing wrong with being at a store buying a box of wine or plates etc. What may be wrong is that LE had to find out through investigation that that was where Debra was that day. The way the info is coming out, (I may be wrong) is that LE learned of this today ? instead of days ago ?:waitasec:

I've watched the video twice, I think they said the surveillance tape was from around 5pm

I'm confused. If dad started work at 7:30? Lisa was supposedly in bed by 7:30? 5 hours before that would be 2:30. So hubby was home when she went to buy wine with this unidentified man.

I don't get it. Why is this such big news? What am I missing?

I don't think it is . . . 5p Oct 3rd was the time the video was shot

This explains why the teen was there watching a movie. Baby sitting.

I must admit... this caught me completely off guard. Here I have been a staunch supporter of both Jeremy and Debbie and if it turns out that either of them had anything to do with lil' Lisa's disappearance I will be sickened beyond words.

Why would buying paper plates, napkins, and a box of wine make you change your mind?

I've watched the video twice, I think they said the surveillance tape was from around 5pm

They sure did.
She was buying box of wine, paper plates and napkins with unidentified man.

Oh, wine in a box. I was thinking a case and thinking "wow, no wonder mom didn't hear anything" :doh:

MAJOR THANKS to the mods for giving baby Lisa her own section! This makes it so much more organized! Thank you!!

What time did the husband go to work, does anybody know?

Paper plates and other party trash/waste will burn very quickly. Wonder if some evidence of a party was destroyed?

ETA: Also, on a previous thread, someone had said that the lights on, window open, door unlocked, etc., all sounded like what their house looks like when they come home and their teens have had friends over or had a party. That does sound about right, doesn't it?

That was me. I still think JI didn't know about the get together, and I think it ended just before he walked in. That explains the lights being on, ect.

She was supposed to be with the neighbor woman at her house while the boys watched videos with the neighbor's child. Not previously mentioned if Lisa was seen by said neighbor. I wonder if the neighbor was indeed over, but Debbie left other guests out of the story or if she left the house for a while to party a little.

The "gaps" are a biggie to me. Those "itty bitty" gaps that caused her to fail the the LDT and made LE mean to her. I think there's are a lot more unflattering details surrounding that night yet to come and I won't be surprised. But, I hope I am pleasantly surprised and the unidentified male turns out to be her brother or a neighbor who just happened to give her a lift to the store and she simply had a couple of glasses of wine with a friend that night. Will be very very suprised if that's the case, but hope it is. JMO...

So the neighbor woman & Deborah drank boxed wine (well, in my world it is) while kids watched a movie, not a crime. Exactly, who is this unidentified male (cause we have not seen it) -- could be her husband with the hoodie over his head . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname