The Texts Messages: Warning! Graphic SEXUALLY EXPLICIT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like "evidence" to me? Circumstantial but wow, and some wonder why Houze hasn't said anything, who apparently is known for being in the press!

Well I read it all and am puzzled as to how she could text at the same time as .........well, all I can say is that she must be very talented at multi-tasking1:angel:

wow can't believe that was released to the public. Thinking of all the young kids that can run across that and read it :( wow

But why was she left in charge of these children, if she had all of these on-going issues? Kaine seems to say he knew about her problems, that she did not always take proper care of the baby? Why was she ever responsible for two little children if she has such mental issues and a possible personality disorder? I don't understand...

But why was she left in charge of these children, if she had all of these on-going issues? Kaine seems to say he knew about her problems, that she did not always take proper care of the baby? Why was she ever responsible for two little children if she has such mental issues and a possible personality disorder? I don't understand...
I think he addressed that.

IMO, someone who engages in this kind of activity at this point when their child is missing is exhibiting sociopathic behavior.

She's SICK and so is he IMO. There is a child missing AND HER biological daughter NOT IN HER CARE and a divorce AND criminal stuff going on and she is thinking of this. She is acting like a CHILD however I WAS glad to see him say he wouldn't lie.

IMO, someone who engages in this kind of activity at this point when their child is missing is exhibiting sociopathic behavior.

I agree. A very tragic, traumatic situation is going on that involves a small missing child, most likely dead and her very own toddler and she is so totally self-absorbed that she appears to care less about the children.

I haven't even read all of these yet, but I have to pause and say this.

I thought that Casey Anthony's texts after she killed Caylee were about the lowest form of low in the world. Nope...

This is WORSE!!!! GRrrr!!!

I feel so dirty I need to take a shower after reading that. I'm happy to know she was chomping on Nutter Butter bites and drinking while Kyron was goodnes knows where. These were actually worse than I imagined after hearing she was sexting MC.

It doesn't have anything to do with little Kyron coming up missing.I don't think she is mentally ill.I feel that's what Kaine wants you to think.I won't throw the first stone at her.I will have to hear his isms too.If she has a psych done on her in all fairness he needs one done on him.This sexing was done after he dumped her.I do think she needs help in this regard.But I don't think it's a mental problem.I really don't think this has anything to do with Kyrons disapearance.I think it's getting everyone real tired of all this and little Kyron is the one that is getting hurt from it because it is getting people not to want to look for this sweet little boy any more and it's very sad.My loyalty is to little Kyron.Not all this crap.

BBM...No. In court documents, we were told that Terri engaged in a "similar" type of graphic sexual with the Landscaper who she wanted to kill her husband. That was months before Kaine left.

This has everything to do with Kyron. This is the real Terri Horman, the real stepmother who LE believe made him disappear....who failed Lie Detector tests, whose story does not match up. Her reactions, her character, her perversions, her lies to friends and attorney, her aggressive behavior all are important clues to what happened to that child.

Terri is not the Perfect Facebook Mom.

Well I read it all and am puzzled as to how she could text at the same time as .........well, all I can say is that she must be very talented at multi-tasking1:angel:

I think she's very experienced at "this." I think it will figure into the criminal case as well.

She's SICK and so is he IMO. There is a child missing AND HER biological daughter NOT IN HER CARE and a divorce AND criminal stuff going on and she is thinking of this. She is acting like a CHILD however I WAS glad to see him say he wouldn't lie.

did you catch that he was sending a long e-mail to Kaine. And no response from terri to that afaics. Wonder what that's all about??? jmoo

I am totally, completely floored :::splutter:::

I've read worse than this in some mystery books. It's not pretty, if explicit sexual language bothers anyone, don't read it.
I think she is a sick person, but unfortunately it doesn't prove that she harmed Kyron.

Well... there weren't any smoke signals here, and I suspect we'll find that her other "flirtations" were not smoke signals or Hawaiin dances either...

Honestly, reading through that, I mostly felt sorry for her. It seemed like he was a *little* interested; at least enough to keep up the convo, but, when you have to do and say things like she was just to get the little reaction he gave her...well...imo, he just wasn't that into her.

I think the point not be missed here is not her sexual preferences. Nothing in there is of bother to me, because as someone else said, they are consenting adults.

But the circumstances under which these texts are written is so revealing as to her priorities. This is not normal behavior, and please don't tell me this is ugly coping.
MC has some 'splainin to do as well, I mean for the love of god.

It's been TH's "suggested behavior" after Kyron went missing that has made me get such a bad feeling about TH. And now here is what they really were referring to.....Though I know no one wants to read these messages, it is utterly unfathomable that TH was texting like this under the circumstances. Being just lonely and needing comfort is one thing, but being so aggressive (and I am with many of the above posters - MC seems to not quite know how to handle her redirections back towards raunchiness when he even begins to try to say something non-sexual in nature or related to her well being) and explicit is just plain not normal behavior. One definitely gets the impression she does not at all care about what is happening with Kyron.

I for one am glad that Kaine filed this as supporting documentation with the affidavit. Something is very very wrong here. I believe this is a direct pressure to TH and her lawyers, and a way to further build momentum at her supporters for them to understand why there is a veil of suspicion over this person, and to perhaps finally leave her camp and speak up.

IMO, anyone who could at all possibly defend these texts at that particular time is missing a few key basic elements of humanity....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member