The Texts Messages: Warning! Graphic SEXUALLY EXPLICIT

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK... still reading... spot on the couch...

She could be more disgusting, but she'd have to really work at it.

I think Terri's problem was with Kaine.Not Kyron.It takes two to tango.I would have to see his part in all this.I don't think Terri hurt little Kyron in any way and I don't think she ever hurt her baby girl.I think she has an addiction that she needs help with.Not a mental disorder.The focus really does need to get back on little Kyron.This is a severe MESS.I do need a break from all this.Poor little Kyron.

BBM...No. In court documents, we were told that Terri engaged in a "similar" type of graphic sexual with the Landscaper who she wanted to kill her husband. That was months before Kaine left.

This has everything to do with Kyron. This is the real Terri Horman, the real stepmother who LE believe made him disappear....who failed Lie Detector tests, whose story does not match up. Her reactions, her character, her perversions, her lies to friends and attorney, her aggressive behavior all are important clues to what happened to that child.

Terri is not the Perfect Facebook Mom.

Then, why haven't they charged her with Kyron's disappearance? Sorry, but women all over the country do this kind of thing all the time, and use pretty graphic language in phone calls, emails, and texts, it doesn't make them murderers. Terri may be one... but it's going to take a lot more than this to convict her.
I'm not defending her, because it IS wrong, and it DOES prove she is more concerned with her "needs" than anything else, but it does not prove anything regarding Kyron, or she would be in jail right now. LE has had these texts for months... nothing has been done about it.

I've read worse than this in some mystery books. It's not pretty, if explicit sexual language bothers anyone, don't read it.
I think she is a sick person, but unfortunately it doesn't prove that she harmed Kyron.

True; but what is the the co-incidence multiple things all added up (that a stranger set Terri up??? Up-to-you to interpret after all LE claims "ton of evidence, etc. etc. To me, it proves LE is on the RIGHT track, but I understand where you are coming from.

It doesn't have anything to do with little Kyron coming up missing.I don't think she is mentally ill.I feel that's what Kaine wants you to think.I won't throw the first stone at her.I will have to hear his isms too.If she has a psych done on her in all fairness he needs one done on him.This sexing was done after he dumped her.I do think she needs help in this regard.But I don't think it's a mental problem.I really don't think this has anything to do with Kyrons disapearance.I think it's getting everyone real tired of all this and little Kyron is the one that is getting hurt from it because it is getting people not to want to look for this sweet little boy any more and it's very sad.My loyalty is to little Kyron.Not all this crap.

BBM

I totally agree.

She's not mentally ill. This is her personality. Twisted. Who does this? Her stepson is missing. :furious:

Oh, wait, she knows where he is. :banghead:

After reading the texts about how strong she thinks she is, I believe she viewed Kyron as weak. He was sweet, gentle and loving. Everything she pretended to be.

After reading these sexts, I have several questions:

1) Has Terri Horman ever worked in the *advertiser censored* trade, perhaps doing phone work?? Her aggressiveness and, uhmmm, directness, seemed particularly , uhmmm... 'professional', in a working-girl kinda way.

2) Has anyone ever explored the possibility of early sexual abuse? The degree of aggressiveness and directness reminds me of the many adolescent girls we placed in foster care and the training I gave to the foster parents on watching for/expecting aggressive sexual behavior towards any men/boys in the families.

3) Is this how she lured Kaine away from Desiree during Desiree's pregnancy? The scheming, lying, creating 'shared secrets' just might be 'standard operating procedure'.

To respond to those who stated that she seemed to be missing her baby daughter, I took her only statement about that to reflect more resentment toward Kaine than concern for her baby.

If she wasn't a sociopath I think she'd just die from sheer embarrassment and humiliation...but I believe she is... so she's probably just laughing this off about now.
I don't usually get embarrassed for stupid people who do stupid carp like this but I was actually sitting here being embarrassed and thinking what shame she would be feeling if she were normal. JMO of course.

I am wondering why they were released. Did Kaine and his attorney think that sentiment was going Terri's way about seeing the baby? Is Desquire here, or AZ. Lawyer? that is the only reason I can think of.

Interesting at the end where he says 'Please don't ask me to lie - ' etc. Then she cuts him off, wonder if that was the end of the fun for these two, suddenly things got all too serious. Really strange behaviour, she almost seems excited by the investigation until K**** is taken, then suddenly it's oh so real.

Poor Kyron.

That's so right. I can still remember Scott Peterson' supporters saying how his trying to get into Amber Frey's pants while his wife was "missing" was totally normal and meant nothing.

Well, sell crazy somewhere else, we're all full up here.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

:bowdown:

That's so right. I can still remember Scott Peterson' supporters saying how his trying to get into Amber Frey's pants while his wife was "missing" was totally normal and meant nothing.

Well, sell crazy somewhere else, we're all full up here.
Hey just cause Scott was an adulterer doesn't mean he was a murderer.

I WANT THOSE :floorlaugh:

I am really embarrassed that I read those. For anyone who would like to skip them, the are pretty graphic sexual exchanges between TH and Michael Cook. Also referenced are TH trying to go around her lawyer, Dede and law enforcemnt to have these private conversations. the previous text about her lawyer's normal fee being $350,000, one reference to KH not knowing baby K's favorite blanket or toy

Anybody want to add something for the weak of stomach?

THANK YOU. This is why I love Websleuths. I knew one of our great posters would post the recap and spare me the pain of reading them.

I think the point not be missed here is not her sexual preferences. Nothing in there is of bother to me, because as someone else said, they are consenting adults.

But the circumstances under which these texts are written is so revealing as to her priorities. This is not normal behavior, and please don't tell me this is ugly coping.MC has some 'splainin to do as well, I mean for the love of god.

BBM

Thanks wasn't enough!! Exactly, exactly!!!

I wonder if her telling guys that she can bench press their body weight is what she considers a really sexy come-on.

Anyone else notice how she uses losing baby K as a reason for taking a "drive", when in reality she was going to see MC?

From text:
"I said i went 4 a drive. I was really upset that Kaine has (baby k) but doesn’t know what her favorite toy or blanket is"

Yeah, IMO that really shows she is distraught about losing custody of her daughter :rolleyes:

Meanwhile, Kyron is still out there missing....

This has nothing to do with little Kyrons disappearance.I'm honestly sick of hearing all this crap.It's doing nothing to find little Kyron.This is his private life and it should stay that way.The focus needs to be on this little boy Kyron.I'll come back when there is something to investigate to find this sweet little boy.This is all very sad.

I respectfully disagree. This is a spotlight on the main suspect. All of this is extremely relevant in trying to find Kyron. We are looking right into this person's being. This is extremely valuable information. As disgusting as it is.

I will agree with you that it is all very sad.

I'm thankful we didn't see her 'body parts'.............
poor LE had to, bet they had atleast 1 good laugh!

Well... there weren't any smoke signals here, and I suspect we'll find that her other "flirtations" were not smoke signals or Hawaiin dances either...

Honestly, reading through that, I mostly felt sorry for her. It seemed like he was a *little* interested; at least enough to keep up the convo, but, when you have to do and say things like she was just to get the little reaction he gave her...well...imo, he just wasn't that into her.

Totally. She comes across as extremely desperate. He comes across as either, like you said, only a *little* interested, or...just playing along?? Maybe it's just me, but my initial impression of his responses and part in the conversations seemed like he was just "playing along", like maybe trying to earn her trust and then get her to give up some information or something. I guess that kind of goes out the window if you consider the fact that it sounds like they met in person and did who-knows-what. That would be some serious "playing along" if he had to have sex with her in order to keep up the ruse!

I think the reason these were released is to back up Kaine's argument about Terri's state of mind. She refuses to testify. How better to hear Terri's words than to read them.
While thousands of people had left their homes and family to search for Kyron this is how she was carrying on. This is part of the record now. A psychologist can review this as evidence and give an opinion about Terri.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther