"The whole truth and nothing but the truth?"

"That I have no clue where my daughter is?" Casey Anthony said. "Yes, that is the truth. That is the absolute truth."

Casey has said this and similar responses several times. I think she answered similarly when she was being questioned at Universal. I have always had this nagging feeling that she was telling the truth here. Almost like a child who technically answers the question truthfully but in reality is lying. They only answer the literal, specific question being asked of them.

And if that is true, that she doesn't know where Caylee is NOW, why doesn't she know? What are the options for that?

I suppose someone else could have moved her. "Disposed" of the body for Casey and Casey truly doesn't know where (plausible deniability and she might even pass a lie detector on that question).

And, another option is a possibility. I can barely bring myself to type these words, but one of my greatest fears is that she put Caylee in an alligator-infested area knowing that there would be nothing left for anyone to find. On one hand, that's a gamble...what if someone found the body before a gator did? On the other hand, it's almost a sure-fire way to dispose of a body. I have a similar fear about Trenton Duckett.

Any other ideas of why she wouldn't know where Caylee is right NOW? Aside from the ludicrous babysitter/kidnapping story, I mean.

Any other ideas of why she wouldn't know where Caylee is right NOW? Aside from the ludicrous babysitter/kidnapping story, I mean.

Maybe she WATCHED a gator drag Caylee's body under water?

Chances are that she either put the body in a dumpster, in water or left it in the woods. In any of these scenarios, it's likely to have moved. If she went back to look (which she likely did) she may not have been able to see it anymore. Hence, she can say that she doesn't know where Caylee is. I guess this could be quite meaningful if we had a better idea of how she disposed of the body...This comment of hers really bothers me because if it is KC's bit of truth, it means that the odds are against finding Caylee.

MOO

Transcripts of jail call between Cindy and Casey on July 18, 2008

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photo...l_between_Cindy_and_Casey_7-18-08_Page_01.htm

Pg 3: Lee I don't know what real good it's going to do you at this point
CMA: Well I'd like to talk to him anyway.
LA: Okay
CMA: Because I called to talk TO MY MOTHER AND IT'S A F'N WASTE. OH, BY THE WAY i don't want any of you coming up here when i have my, my first hearing for bond and everything else. Like don't even waste your times coming up here
LA: You know your having a real tough, you're making it real tough for anybody to want to try to, even assist you with giving you somebody's phone number.

Pg 4 line 7:
LA: and the stuff you've been putting Mom through for the last four or five weeks. I'm done with that. So, you can tell me what's going on. Christina would love to talk to you because she thinks that you will tell her what's going on. Frankly, we're going to find out something, whatever going on, it's going to be found out. So why not do it now and save yourself...
CMA; There's nothing..
LA: some issues.
CMA: to find out. There's absolutely nothing to find out. NOT EVEN WHAT I TOLD THE DETECTIVES
LA: Well, you know everything that your telling them is a lie
CMA: I have no clue where Caylee is. If I knew where Caylee was do you think any of this would be happening? No.
LA: anyway, YOU ONLY GOT A COUPLE MINUTES OF THIS SO I'M NOT GOING TO LET YOU CLEARLY WASTE IT. Here's Christina. She thinks she can get through to you.
CMA: No! No! I want Tony's number, I'm not talking to anybody else

Pg 8 line 17
KC: Okay, so why do you want to talk to Tony? But you..
CMA: I
KC: YOU DON'T WANT, YOU PROBABLY DON'T WANT TO TELL ME, DO YOU?
cma: hUH?
KC: YOU DON'T WANT, YOU PROBABLY DON'T WANT TO TELL ME, DO YOU?
CMA: What are you, well I didn't hear what you said
KC: I said does Tony have anything to do with Caylee

Note: KC (Christina) was implying to Casey not tell her anything about Tony twice.

Pg 9
KC:"line 5" Okay, Uhm, he doesn't, Lee says he doesn't have Tony's phone number.
CMA: Yes he does, He has Tony's phone number in his phone. He needs to stop F'n lying. He just told me a second ago that He'd give me the number.

NOTE: Lee had called Tony the night that Cindy picked Casey up from Tony's.
CMA: "line 9" I, (sighs), I will call you tomorrow. I want to talk to him really quick now. And I want to actually try to close my eyes. I haven't slept in four days. I have not slept in four days.

NOTE: No mention of a mike in this call.

"That I have no clue where my daughter is?" Casey Anthony said. "Yes, that is the truth. That is the absolute truth."

Casey has said this and similar responses several times. I think she answered similarly when she was being questioned at Universal. I have always had this nagging feeling that she was telling the truth here. Almost like a child who technically answers the question truthfully but in reality is lying. They only answer the literal, specific question being asked of them.

And if that is true, that she doesn't know where Caylee is NOW, why doesn't she know? What are the options for that?

I suppose someone else could have moved her. "Disposed" of the body for Casey and Casey truly doesn't know where (plausible deniability and she might even pass a lie detector on that question).

And, another option is a possibility. I can barely bring myself to type these words, but one of my greatest fears is that she put Caylee in an alligator-infested area knowing that there would be nothing left for anyone to find. On one hand, that's a gamble...what if someone found the body before a gator did? On the other hand, it's almost a sure-fire way to dispose of a body. I have a similar fear about Trenton Duckett.

Garbage dumpster. She would not know where that dumpster wound up being dumped and thereby would not know her daughter's EXACT location.:furious:

Garbage dumpster. She would not know where that dumpster wound up being dumped and thereby would not know her daughter's EXACT location.:furious:

Precisely. She doesn't know the exact location now, because the body was moved by someone/something other than her, like the garbage truck, a running stream of water, etc. She thinks she is so clever.

If Casey doesn't believe in God or Heaven, then she could say that she doesn't know where Caylee is right now. I think she's just a liar though.

If Casey doesn't believe in God or Heaven, then she could say that she doesn't know where Caylee is right now. I think she's just a liar though.

Could someone like Casey, who lies so easily, and convincingly when needed, pass a lie detector test?

I was just thinking. I dont blog much but that phone call was unknown to KC to be on Tape. Soooo this is what i get from it .. she is mad because everyone is thinking of Caylee which she is important but KC is in jail for something as she said she did not do and would not do.. so that is why everyone is making her out to be so bad. AND when she said that she was saying the whole truth it sounds to me that she was saying that was true but the other stuff was not because as we know it wasnt. The part when she said she did not know where her daughter was...why does everyone get so negative. Maybe someone did take the child and maybe someone else was killed and put in car. But we shall see hopefully from facts that come out. I hope this made sense. I do think a lot of people hate her because of her personality. It reminds me of high school gossip. Or any gossip. A rumor can grow so big and then it is entirely something else. Imagine what it would be like to be thrown in jail and you and people are all against you and you cant talk because of some reason we do not know. Plus how do you know what she believes no one does but God!

I was just thinking. I dont blog much but that phone call was unknown to KC to be on Tape. Soooo this is what i get from it .. she is mad because everyone is thinking of Caylee which she is important but KC is in jail for something as she said she did not do and would not do.. so that is why everyone is making her out to be so bad. AND when she said that she was saying the whole truth it sounds to me that she was saying that was true but the other stuff was not because as we know it wasnt. The part when she said she did not know where her daughter was...why does everyone get so negative. Maybe someone did take the child and maybe someone else was killed and put in car. But we shall see hopefully from facts that come out. I hope this made sense. I do think a lot of people hate her because of her personality. It reminds me of high school gossip. Or any gossip. A rumor can grow so big and then it is entirely something else. Imagine what it would be like to be thrown in jail and you and people are all against you and you cant talk because of some reason we do not know. Plus how do you know what she believes no one does but God!
Are you serious? :rolleyes:

If only it was just high school gossip about the cheerleader being pregnant by the captain of the football team. I have said I don't think much of KC as a mother or a person. If she has killed her child, she deserves to be where she is. It will be interesting to hear the compelling truth the defense has promised us.

If that little girl is alive or if someone else really did kill her, I think most of us would say we got it wrong. I, like others, are just looking at the facts as we know them for now. We don't know all of it, we won't be the one's in the jury box. Regardless of how anyone feels on any website, it is only the jury that will matter.

As sad as it is, I think Kc killed her little girl. That IS a HUGE waste to all involved. No one wins in this, least of all Caylee.

Since KC lies through her teeth, I don't think you can take anything she says for real. Her main objective from the call was Tony's number, and all other info was a "waste, huge waste".

gotta say, i commend you for saying how you feel. i'm afraid that some people are going to jump down your throat here, but good on you for being honest.

thing is, there's really no way that casey doesn't know what's going on. she has been incredibly and ridiculously deceptive from the get-go. say that someone really DID kidnap her daughter... umm... how could she possibly behave the way she did in the ensuing days? and "maybe someone else was killed and put in the trunk of her car..." think about that. is that really possible?

but again, i'm glad that someone here has a differing view. so far, none of us really know what happened. just a bunch of hunches.

Annieanne,

If somebody took Caylee, and it was somebody else's body in the trunk, how did the forensic evidence of Caylee being dead, i.e., hair with death band, etc., get there? All this take place during the Hot Body contest???

Sadly, the one person who should have cared about this sweet litle angel was too busy slinging her stuff around a stripper pole to give a crap about where she was or what happened to her. JMO

God bless you, Caylee, may justice be seen for you.

<<"That I have no clue where my daughter is?" Casey Anthony said. "Yes, that is the truth. That is the absolute truth.">>

Liars will answer a question with a question as it gives them more time to formulate an answer.

She knows where the body is, though. Only the soul goes to Heaven. The body is still where she left it, I do believe.

Could someone like Casey, who lies so easily, and convincingly when needed, pass a lie detector test?

I believe she could. She believes the lies she tells. To her, they are the truth. She also appears to be incapable of true attachments and remorse. I don't believe she'd be capable of triggering an indication of deciet physically.

Very scary thought.

Actually, they do. The key word here is "friend." Friends know and ask such things. New folks ask such things to get a bead on a person. Who or what they are.

Also, just because they are Male, doesn't mean they don't care about kids or have an opinion about how kids should be raised. Some of t hem might have a kid in such a situation. Watching a single Mother, makes them think about their own, or a friends, or their brothers, etc.

Thank you very much for saying what I was going to. I have a lot of male friends who are very good with, and caring of, children. In fact, more of my male friends will ask after my children than my female friends do.
That said, I can also understand if a guy is looking at a girl as a booty call, he might not show much if any interest in her kid.
Lanie

Actually, they do. The key word here is "friend." Friends know and ask such things. New folks ask such things to get a bead on a person. Who or what they are.

Also, just because they are Male, doesn't mean they don't care about kids or have an opinion about how kids should be raised. Some of t hem might have a kid in such a situation. Watching a single Mother, makes them think about their own, or a friends, or their brothers, etc.

Thank you very much for saying what I was going to. I have a lot of male friends who are very good with, and caring of, children. In fact, more of my male friends will ask after my children than my female friends do.
That said, I can also understand if a guy is looking at a girl as a booty call, he might not show much if any interest in her kid.
Lanie

I second that, Lanie. I have a 23 year old son who has been known to bring home an infant or toddler on ocassion because he's "babysitting" for such-and-such friend from high school that he remained in touch with or another one from college who's just back to studies after having a baby when her parents or CCP isn't available. Surprise Mom! :D

I'm blessed that he's so very good with children. He wasn't raised with little brothers and sisters.

I should add that these are a very close group of kids that care deeply for each other and don't look at each other as "booty calls", Thank God.

I just don't see that in what I've seen of KC and Company.

edited to add: Make no mistake about it. He and I both have all emergency contact information for parents, living grandparents (all are in this case), CCP's, Peditricians, and they have ours and have been to our home on numerous ocassions, whether to drop the babies off or pick them up. The one baby's grandfather (also retired LE) even wanted my son's driving record as he'd transported his granddaughter. To me, it's just not normal NOT to have this information.

IMO, the WHOLE truth and nothing but the truth will never be known. We may get some answers but not all of them. The people who hold all of the answers - Casey, GA, CA, and Lee will never tell ALL they know.

I do believe there is enough evidence in this case that Casey will get LWOP, tho.

IMO, the WHOLE truth and nothing but the truth will never be known. We may get some answers but not all of them. The people who hold all of the answers - Casey, GA, CA, and Lee will never tell ALL they know.

I do believe there is enough evidence in this case that Casey will get LWOP, tho.

Sadly, I completely agree.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back