"The whole truth and nothing but the truth?"

I think KC is a sociopath. That makes her nearly incapable of telling the truth about such a situation as Caylee's death. She could take a polygraph and probably pass it because she's such a depersonalized icecube and feels no guilt or shame.

I was just thinking. I dont blog much but that phone call was unknown to KC to be on Tape. Soooo this is what i get from it .. she is mad because everyone is thinking of Caylee which she is important but KC is in jail for something as she said she did not do and would not do.. so that is why everyone is making her out to be so bad. AND when she said that she was saying the whole truth it sounds to me that she was saying that was true but the other stuff was not because as we know it wasnt. The part when she said she did not know where her daughter was...why does everyone get so negative. Maybe someone did take the child and maybe someone else was killed and put in car. But we shall see hopefully from facts that come out. I hope this made sense. I do think a lot of people hate her because of her personality. It reminds me of high school gossip. Or any gossip. A rumor can grow so big and then it is entirely something else. Imagine what it would be like to be thrown in jail and you and people are all against you and you cant talk because of some reason we do not know. Plus how do you know what she believes no one does but God!

Her two year-old daughter is MISSING, she can not tell LE one straight story to assist them in finding her--and she is thinking of herself?? So I guess someone abducted Caylee--and used KC's (CA's) car to do it? Imagine, poor KC, so misunderstood, sitting in jail--because her baby's DECOMP is in her trunk. And THAT is not a rumor or teenage gossip. It is the consensus of OCSO, FBI, and U of T Crime labs. We don't have to know what she believes to realize that she is not a silent martyr, or an innocent victim. And I don't hate her, I hate what she has done to deceive so many while trying to prevent Caylee from being found. GO TES JMO

Casey the silent martyr-sitting alone in jail protecting ??? Where is Caylee? If she knows that someone else did something to Caylee then why is she silent? Why did she lie and mislead detectives and her parents and friends? Why did she party hardy the entire 31 days that her daughter was "missing"? Why was she in a video store HOURS after her daughter vanished off the face of the planet renting a movie about a BODY DECOMPOSING IN A TRUNK? and a child abandoned by its mother? If Casey is the "martyr" here, then why were her initial communications from jail so hateful and spiteful and NOT about Caylee? I could go on and on and on but the point is, Casey is no martyr, and she is not protecting anyone but Casey.

I was just thinking. I dont blog much but that phone call was unknown to KC to be on Tape. Soooo this is what i get from it .. she is mad because everyone is thinking of Caylee which she is important but KC is in jail for something as she said she did not do and would not do.. so that is why everyone is making her out to be so bad. AND when she said that she was saying the whole truth it sounds to me that she was saying that was true but the other stuff was not because as we know it wasnt. The part when she said she did not know where her daughter was...why does everyone get so negative. Maybe someone did take the child and maybe someone else was killed and put in car. But we shall see hopefully from facts that come out. I hope this made sense. I do think a lot of people hate her because of her personality. It reminds me of high school gossip. Or any gossip. A rumor can grow so big and then it is entirely something else. Imagine what it would be like to be thrown in jail and you and people are all against you and you cant talk because of some reason we do not know. Plus how do you know what she believes no one does but God!

This would be all well and good, had not the only hair found in the trunk with a death band matched Caylee's mDNA, and Caylee had not been missing already for a month unreported when the phone call was made.
Going by your theory, what you have is a woman whose daughter was kidnapped, and a dead body was placed in the trunk of her car. Would it not be common sense the two scenarios were related? Then how could a woman whose daughter was kidnapped by killers be so blase about it? But let's just take this a step further. Let's say we have two entirely unrelated incidents, the kidnappers have nothing to do with the killers. So what possible explanation can there be for Casey to not at the very least help the police find out whose dead body was in her trunk, since we are going to say it wasn't Caylee and has nothing to do with Caylee's abduction? Wouldn't she at least be willing to talk about that, seeing as it is her car, she was factually in possession of it during the time the dead body was in it, wouldn't she at least have a clue? Unless she had something to do with said dead body being in her car.
You may consider it high school gossip that people believe Casey killed her daugher and disposed of her body, but IMO, you are disregarding most of the established facts for your theory to even hold water.
Lanie

Hi Annie,

Thanks for posting your thoughts here. I hope you're not offended, but I just listened to that call again recently and was actually shocked at how Casey was treating her friends and family. She spoke to three of them in a row who tried very hard to help in any way possible. They underscored over and over that they were supporting her and all they wanted to do was help her find Caylee. Finding Caylee would have been the answer to all of the problems Casey faced, would it not? (Not to mention that Caylee would finally be safe from harm)

At this point Casey ,sounding like a 30 second infomercial, tries to get through the kidnapper info as fast as she can to get to the real GOLD--Tony's number. Why does she want Tony's number so badly? Because according to Casey he's her "Boooooyyyyfriend." IMO,Casey comes off as extremely uncaring about Caylee in this conversation.

I understand your point about gossip, and in many cases like this gossip can have a life of its own. But there has been official evidence released in this case that can't be considered gossip. This evidence strongly points to the conclusion that Caylee is no longer living and that her body was at one point in the trunk of Casey's car.

This is JMO, of course. Nothing would make me happier than to be wrong on this one.

Hi Annie,

Thanks for posting your thoughts here. I hope you're not offended, but I just listened to that call again recently and was actually shocked at how Casey was treating her friends and family. She spoke to three of them in a row who tried very hard to help in any way possible. They underscored over and over that they were supporting her and all they wanted to do was help her find Caylee. Finding Caylee would have been the answer to all of the problems Casey faced, would it not? (Not to mention that Caylee would finally be safe from harm)

At this point Casey ,sounding like a 30 second infomercial, tries to get through the kidnapper info as fast as she can to get to the real GOLD--Tony's number. Why does she want Tony's number so badly? Because according to Casey he's her "Boooooyyyyfriend." IMO,Casey comes off as extremely uncaring about Caylee in this conversation.

I understand your point about gossip, and in many cases like this gossip can have a life of its own. But there has been official evidence released in this case that can't be considered gossip. This evidence strongly points to the conclusion that Caylee is no longer living and that her body was at one point in the trunk of Casey's car.

This is JMO, of course. Nothing would make me happier than to be wrong on this one.

Exactly. And talking about anything else was, to KC, "a waste, huge waste".

If Casey doesn't believe in God or Heaven, then she could say that she doesn't know where Caylee is right now. I think she's just a liar though.

Still would not matter. There are many who believe in the Christian God, whom differ on exactly what happens after death.

But you do point to something not addressed. She might not be talking about the body any more. She might consider "Caylee" separate from the body. And the body just a shell that Caylee no longer needs.

If she considers her an Angel, then she would not know where Angels are. If she considers her with God, she wouldn't know where God really is. Etc, Etc,.

IT's kinda like "It depends on what the meaning of "is" is. LOL! Most thought it was funny when said, but it's very factual statement. And it's imporant in the court of law.

Also, if she truelly means it , then she could pass a lie dector test on the question.

IT's why questions are asked in certain ways, etc. Even asking about the body at this point could be answered that way. If one assumes it was later eatten by something, etc.. She wouldn't know where the body is. and would be answering honestly in her mind. She would have to be asked, where was it you last seen the BODY of Caylee.

did they give her ALs phone #? did she call him? has that call been released?

Well, I was going to reply to Annie but I can see that it would be overkill. You guys have covered all my thoughts on her post. I will say though, if my daughter were missing or kidnapped I wouldn't give a rats a$$ if I was in jail except to the extent that I could not be out pounding the pavement looking for her. I would at least be helping in every way to find her. The subject of my phone conversations would not be my boyfriend.

Thank you very much for saying what I was going to. I have a lot of male friends who are very good with, and caring of, children. In fact, more of my male friends will ask after my children than my female friends do.
That said, I can also understand if a guy is looking at a girl as a booty call, he might not show much if any interest in her kid.
Lanie

Bingo! I 100% agree. It's showing up over and over again and some are saying that it might be the reasons something happened to Caylee.

It doesn't sound like Tony was interested in KC's kid. Not that he is BAD because of it. He might not seen it as a serious relationship. I've seen such relationships that later turned out to be something deeper. But it seems like Tony tried to point this out to her during their time together.

KC might have taken it that Caylee was the reason. It would have nothing to do with Caylee or KC. It would just mean that he wasn't looking for anything long term. Wanted something fancy free. (relationship) Where they got together for fun. Which would mean, when she had someone watching her kid, and dont' invite him for family fun time. Period.

If that is the case.. this poor guy might end up feeling he caused KC to do this. And it wouldn't be his fault.

She was a booty call. A fun time. Nothing would have changed that except time.

IIRC, they didn't have it to give to her.

Yes but some of the enabling and codependent behavior we have witnessed would allow for one of them to physically go to TL to get the number for her.:)

Those closest to a pathological type such as she is, (no matter what the family issues) often end up running around in circles and appearing as lunatics while the pathological crime committing individual at the core of it appears to outsider eyes as the calm collected one. It's fairly common I believe.

jmho:)

Having a bipolar daughter, I know exactly what you mean.

IIRC, they didn't have it to give to her.

Kristina gave it to her. Casey had to memorize it because she had nothing to write it down/with.

No phone call with Tony from jail has been released. Although the phone logs show that she talked to him about 2 hours on the 7/16 before she was arrested.

No phone records from Tony have been released - something going on there, since the detective told him he 'had been burning up your phone for me' and that is was 'a long distance number', and was going to pay Tony's phone bill.

This is all in Tony's second police interview July 22 pg 1023-1024. Page 1023 Line 8 has some especially interesting little tidbits.

So, who was Tony calling for LE?

I hope you're not offended, but I just listened to that call again recently and was actually shocked at how Casey was treating her friends and family.
Im not offended Indigo, I do not agree how she talked to her friends either. I do not understand why people even have to swear. I was just saying what i got from this...she wanted to talk to her boyfriend for a reason and did not have much time to do it. She sounded frantic. I did not read all the replies I dont have time right now. But i am not offended. It is just what i hear in her voice.. Caylee is important to me too! But I dont know from the facts if this is all concrete since i dont have all the time to check out everything. Everyone wants everything at once and sometimes we have to just wait. Oh yea i was just thinking the huge waste comment. She had only so much time and did not have time to explain everything to them. She wanted to talk to this guy. I am just putting in something what i see and hear. She sounds like a fustrated person.

Kristina gave it to her. Casey had to memorize it because she had nothing to write it down/with.

No phone call with Tony from jail has been released. Although the phone logs show that she talked to him about 2 hours on the 7/16 before she was arrested.

No phone records from Tony have been released - something going on there, since the detective told him he 'had been burning up your phone for me' and that is was 'a long distance number', and was going to pay Tony's phone bill.

This is all in Tony's second police interview July 22 pg 1023-1024. Page 1023 Line 8 has some especially interesting little tidbits.

That's interesting. Tony said on Scared Monkeys that he hasn't talked to Casey since before she was arrested the first time. I wonder if he's actually doing undercover work for LE, accepting her calls - which would come collect - and recording them.

According to the media, Casey has made no calls from jail this go round.

I would love to know that myself! I do think that he was helping LE and while I don't believe that Casey would tell him the truth, I wonder what story she did spin for him. I'd bet that there is more interviews with him. Isn't it interesting that apparently JB did not dipose him for very long? You would think that he would have been grilled extensively by the defense.

The question of the last time Tony saw Caylee is bothersome to me. In his police interview he stated that he had not seen Caylee since early June, but his roommates said they saw Caylee on June 13. I would love to ask the roommates exactly where they saw her and if Tony was there or not. I'm not implying any wrongdoing on anyone's part, I just would like this discrepancy cleared up.

let us not forget that Anthony/TonE L agreed during his interview to provide LE with other info that wasn't discussed in the taped portion... Just a sayin... ;)

I would love to know that myself! I do think that he was helping LE and while I don't believe that Casey would tell him the truth, I wonder what story she did spin for him. I'd bet that there is more interviews with him. Isn't it interesting that apparently JB did not dipose him for very long? You would think that he would have been grilled extensively by the defense.
There are definitely more interviews with Tony. In the interview that's been released, he's never asked about what happened on June 16th. No way would LE not question him about that.

The FBI also has interviews that we probably will never get to see. George and Cindy both referred to information they'd given to the FBI in their LE interviews.

Obviously LE must be withholding some information from the public. There are lots of "gaps" which haven't been released. It must be key information they are protecting from the public so when they go to trial, and the jury finally hears it, the defense won't be able to claim it was tainted by gossip and the jury had already heard it from the media, the internet, friendly chatter.........I'm not sure exactly how much information is supposed to be made public according to Florida's laws, but I can see how LE and the prosecution would want to sit on some key elements until the trial. Disclosing it to the defense "shouldn't" leak it to the public.:rolleyes:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back