The Woman Who Shut Up Simon Cowell

OMG. She truly does have the voice of an angel. Such joy! She was just so humble and sweet too! I hope all her dreams come true.

Susan Boyle interviewed: =>click<=

Susan Boyle was born with a disability, was horribly teased while growing up (and from what I understand, has been long ridiculed by neighborhood kids), and lost her mother, who died of old age, a couple of years ago. And, imnsho, Susan also has the voice and countenance of an angel. And I pray with all of my heart that her loved ones will protect her from some of the not so nice things that fame can bring.

Thank you Susan, for making our days a bit brighter, and reminding people of the kind of beauty that I often refer to as soul shine, still exists in this world.

Awwww, the lyrics of the song she chose really fits. Yes, I watched it again and again sobbed like a baby.

So truly amazing!! I keep watching this video over and over again,and get choked up everytime! I love Susan Boyle! :blowkiss:

I loved that but I can't seem to shake the feeling that it is too good to be true and will turn out to be a hoax. I hope it's not. I hope she is for real and her dreams come true. I also hope that if she's for real she does not get exploited by the record labels and end up bankrupt in 10 years.

She has an amazing voice! She moved me to tears. Thanks for sharing this Shadowraiths. :blowkiss:

I loved that but I can't seem to shake the feeling that it is too good to be true and will turn out to be a hoax. I hope it's not. I hope she is for real and her dreams come true. I also hope that if she's for real she does not get exploited by the record labels and end up bankrupt in 10 years.

I read on another board that Simon is negotiationg to sign her to his Syco Records label. Sorry, no link.

Doesn't seem to be. They're already comparing =>click<= her to the next Paul Potts =>click<= who apparently won the 2007 BGT and is now a millionaire and touring the world.

Shadow, thankyou for making my day and getting me out of the gutter world of CA, GA, KC and JB.

What a beautiful voice from the lips of an angel. Ahhhh, I cried - again.

I've also sent the link to my friends here in the States, Canada, Australia and New Zealand and that's not anything I thought I'd do!:blushing:

Thank You so much for sharing this video.I had goosebumps and tears listening to her.What a wonderful voice.

'Britain's Got Talent' breakout Susan Boyle: Why we watch...and weep
Apr 14, 2009, 07:33 PM
by Lisa Schwarzbaum
I'll get back to pondering how Vin Diesel's future might change with the success of Fast & Furious soon enough, but right now I'm pondering why the experience of watching and listening to Ms. Boyle makes so many viewers cry, me among them. And I think I've got a simple answer, at least for me: In our pop-minded culture so slavishly obsessed with packaging -- the right face, the right clothes, the right attitudes, the right Facebook posts -- the unpackaged artistic power of the unstyled, un-hip, un-kissed Ms. Boyle let me feel, for the duration of one blazing showstopping ballad, the meaning of human grace. She pierced my defenses. She reordered the measure of beauty. And I had no idea until tears sprang how desperately I need that corrective from time to time.

Yep. Simple as that. That's why I weep. What's your excuse?
Full article: click here

by Lisa Schwarzbaum

Ahhh, and now we know...... back to the age of innocence and the sound of beauty.

Maria aka Julie Andrews - move over.

I've watched it twice now and teared up and made Mr. Texana watch, too.

Just. Amazing.

Mr. Texana and I have often discussed how in this day and age, having the right package seems to win out over sheer raw talent. This just proves that right.

What an inspiration, and I'm so thrilled to have to seen this.

by Lisa Schwarzbaum

Thank you for the link to this article...and may I say that I agree 100%! Susan Boyle is like a breath of beautiful fresh air! I've been listening to my Les Miserables disc all morning! Also, just to reiterate what our wonderful Chilly informed us...I've also read on multiple forums that Simon wants to work out a contract with Susan. I sure hope she signs onto working in musicals on Broadway - I'd simply love seeing her on stage! I know she informed she'd aspire to Elaine Page's success, however I predict she'll be as noteworthy as Andrew Lloyd Webber! Simply magnificent...and she couldn't have popped up at a more opportune time, imo. I do so much believe that the world as we know it, and the media as it portrays such, needs to redefine beauty and go back to it's basics. How wonderfully refreshing!

For those of you that wish to follow, the name of the show is Britain's Got Talent and here's a link that I've been using for about a year:
http://talent.itv.com/

OMGosh, I just realized I've been on and off this thread for almost a 1/2 hour! I keep reading everything over and over. I keep listening to her singing on UTube. I have Google open on another tab in Windows...searching for everything Susan Boyle. I'm simply mesmerized...wondering how many more silly people are doing the same thing...please tell me I'm not the only one! Good Lord Almighty!

I had to go back and listen once again. Again, she just floored me. That voice, I'm at a loss for words.

I also watched the two male judges this time. I only know the name of Simon, but the other swallowed hard as if he were choking back what we all were not able to do while listening to her enchanting voice. Simon ...took a deep breath and sighed...I do too when I listen to her.

Do we know when she will be on again? I can't wait to see her perform!

I have watched this video so many times. I cried every time. What an astounding voice. And to hear her sing a song that fits her so well not only in terms of voice but of circumstance. Amazing. What a wonderful thing. Simon Cowell is going to help her. He may be nasty but even he has a heart it seems and he knows talent when he sees it too. Bless her heart I think her dreams will come true. Thank GOD for such an inspiring moment.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealdrreid
Back