The word "hurt" in media reports

ewwwinteresting said:
Oh, I forgot about that information. JG, I just don't understand how raven could have tried to save her, run around looking for the cell phone, and call 911 in 8 minutes? Wouldn't you try CPR longer than that?

So, let's assume he did not try to save her, but found her and then ran around and called 911......he still is home at TOD?

How does anything else make sense except that raven committed this act.

Hoppy: asked your opinion on the TOD thread....can you help speculate with me on this issue?
You're right: either RA committed the act or someone else committed it and slipped out of the house JUST before RA arrives home. That's why some weeks back I wanted to know the TOD. It sheds a lot of light, IMO.

Anyone know if the autopsy report says how far along JA was in her pregnancy?

Hoppy

JerseyGirl said:
It took me a while to fully realize where I stood on this case. I totally appreciate and admire your desire to ask questions. I've been there myself.
I meant "to each her own" in how she relieves cramps! LOL

I appreciate your post.

Hoppy

hoppyfrog said:
Anyone know if the autopsy report says how far along JA was in her pregnancy?
No, but the autopsy noted that the uterus was "unremarkable". At 6 weeks of pregnancy, an increase in the size of the uterus would have been evident. Therefore, we can assume that she was likely less than 6 weeks.

JerseyGirl said:
I DO tend to be a bit naive. But at this point, if it comes down to Raven's word or LE's, I'm gonna' put my faith in LE. :)
Oh, I have to agree with that!

Hoppy

hoppyfrog said:
I meant "to each her own" in how she relieves cramps! LOL
I know. I just didn't have anything left to say about it but wanted to tell you that I appreciate where you're coming from. :)

JerseyGirl said:
No, but the autopsy noted that the uterus was "unremarkable". At 6 weeks of pregnancy, an increase in the size of the uterus would have been evident. Therefore, we can assume that she was likely less than 6 weeks.
Thanks, I guess that helps somewhat. Though it means she may or may not have known. (Realizing that some women's cycles are longer than average and some are exceptionally irregular.)

Hoppy

JerseyGirl said:
I know. I just didn't have anything left to say about it but wanted to tell you that I appreciate where you're coming from. :)
Gotcha.

Hoppy

hoppyfrog said:
Thanks, I guess that helps somewhat. Though it means she may or may not have known. (Realizing that some women's cycles are longer than average and some are exceptionally irregular.)

Hoppy
Of course, we have another poster that confirmed Janet knew since she told one or two of her friends. Now again, it could be one of Janet's friends lying now...but since Janet doesn't come across as a liar, maybe her friends aren't either.

hoppyfrog said:
I believe she did know but you are right. There's no way that we can know that for sure. I imagine that if she did tell friends of hers, that information will come out. And since an Hcg test was performed, the numbers will also help to determine how pregnant she was at the time.

What I find to be ironic and just too coincidental is that based on the thickening of the lining in the uterus, Janet was probably at the stage of pregnancy when she would have recently realized she was pregnant. And then suddenly she's murdered. On a night when Raven just happened to be away from home and when there just happened to be no cars at the house, giving the appearance that the house was empty. Why, oh why, did Raven have to bring all of the vehicles somewhere else that night? Maybe if he didn't, this would never have happened.

(Sorry for the sarcasm; I just can't help myself sometimes. It's directed at Raven though - not you!)

ewwwinteresting said:
Of course, we have another poster that confirmed Janet knew since she told one or two of her friends. Now again, it could be one of Janet's friends lying now...but since Janet doesn't come across as a liar, maybe her friends aren't either.
I would swear I could tell at the conception point, my body changed nearly immediately! But not all women are alike, that's for certain! I wish I knew for sure who she'd told & if they'd post here that'd be great! If it's in another thread, lemme know, because I think I missed it. TIA!!:blowkiss:

JerseyGirl said:
I believe she did know but you are right. There's no way that we can know that for sure. I imagine that if she did tell friends of hers, that information will come out. And since an Hcg test was performed, the numbers will also help to determine how pregnant she was at the time.

What I find to be ironic and just too coincidental is that based on the thickening of the lining in the uterus, Janet was probably at the stage of pregnancy when she would have recently realized she was pregnant. And then suddenly she's murdered. On a night when Raven just happened to be away from home and when there just happened to be no cars at the house, giving the appearance that the house was empty. Why, oh why, did Raven have to bring all of the vehicles somewhere else that night? Maybe if he didn't, this would never have happened.

(Sorry for the sarcasm; I just can't help myself sometimes. It's directed at Raven though - not you!)
But the fact is raven wasn't away from home. TOD 10:55 pm.....raven home 10:30ish. Am I the only one that can't get over this blaring fact?

LTUlegal said:
I would swear I could tell at the conception point, my body changed nearly immediately! But not all women are alike, that's for certain! I wish I knew for sure who she'd told & if they'd post here that'd be great! If it's in another thread, lemme know, because I think I missed it. TIA!!:blowkiss:
I know it was posted by Offroad....maybe in the pregnancy thread?

ewwwinteresting said:
But the fact is raven wasn't away from home. TOD 10:55 pm.....raven home 10:30ish. Am I the only one that can't get over this blaring fact?
You're not the only one. I can't look past this fact either. IMO, we've found the perp. Now it's just time to wait for justice.

LTUlegal said:
It seems to me that selecting out the word "hurt" is a defense tactic, sort of a sleazy attorney practice, especially when there seems to be no other way out of a case. Tomato/tomato...he did it..raven/rooster/chicken/duck. It walks like a duck, talks like a duck. Raven killed Janet.

eta: jmo and the opinion of many others.
LOL LTU! I have to agree with the fact that raven's defense attorney will have to tap dance uphill to prove that it might not be a duck even if it walks and talks like one.

Since raven has no real job, probably going to be a court appointed one. His embezzlement lawyer didn't help his life much....kept him out of jail, but a life as a bike shop boy doesn't seem like raven's cup of tea.

ewwwinteresting said:
LOL LTU! I have to agree with the fact that raven's defense attorney will have to tap dance uphill to prove that it might not be a duck even if it walks and talks like one.

Since raven has no real job, probably going to be a court appointed one. His embezzlement lawyer didn't help his life much....kept him out of jail, but a life as a bike shop boy doesn't seem like raven's cup of tea.
Yup, get the tap shoes & the sparkly outfit on! LOL!
Don't you think his mommy would buy him a pretty attorney, though? It seemed his embezzlement attorney would like to have popped him on the back of his head when he put his face in front of the camera and his mouth in front of the mic...him and sp, they just can't seem to get that mic thing right!
Hurt? yeah, Janet was "hurt"...hurt to death! :mad:

LTUlegal said:
thank you!
09-21-2005, 07:35 AM
OffRoad
user_offline.gif
vbmenu_register("postmenu_814684", true);

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfmom
It'll be interesting to see if Janet shared the information of her pregnancy with friends locally, especially in light of their obvious concern for her safety.

I am not sure if Janet told her family, or even Raven about the pregnancy, but I do know that she did tell one or two of her closest friends.

LTUlegal said:
Yup, get the tap shoes & the sparkly outfit on! LOL!
Don't you think his mommy would buy him a pretty attorney, though? It seemed his embezzlement attorney would like to have popped him on the back of his head when he put his face in front of the camera and his mouth in front of the mic...him and sp, they just can't seem to get that mic thing right!
Hurt? yeah, Janet was "hurt"...hurt to death! :mad:
Well, you noticed the guy was firmly nudging raven to shut up and raven immediately turned over all questions to his attorney. I think that attorney already knew raven was an idiot.

Now if we could get one of those close friends to post here.

ewwwinteresting said:
09-21-2005, 07:35 AM
OffRoad http://websleuths.com/forums/images/statusicon/user_offline.gif vbmenu_register("postmenu_814684", true);

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfmom
It'll be interesting to see if Janet shared the information of her pregnancy with friends locally, especially in light of their obvious concern for her safety.

I am not sure if Janet told her family, or even Raven about the pregnancy, but I do know that she did tell one or two of her closest friends.

ewwwinteresting said:
Well, you noticed the guy was firmly nudging raven to shut up and raven immediately turned over all questions to his attorney. I think that attorney already knew raven was an idiot.
I didn't go to 4+ years of law school (but I live near one!) and even I could tell he's not the sharpest tool in the shed! LOL

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back