Theories on KC wanting the search to stay "local"

KA was telling everyone (during the 31 days Caylee was missing) she was having fun with Zanny all over FL..The beach, theme parks, & even on a BOAT..I believe with Zanny's relatives?.

This is the only time I heard anything about a BOAT. :rolleyes:
Yeah!
I think Cindy brought up the "story about a boat" thing during the jailhouse visit for just this reason. She seized upon Casey's lie about Zanny taking Caylee on a boat-- Cindy thought maybe this meant Zanny and her evil family could have secreted Caylee away across the ocean. So Cindy would ask Casey if Zanny really had a boat or Caylee was really on the boat. I imagine this is what the shared understanding was in reference to during the July 25 jail visit.

Gee, who knows with KC. It could be that she's trying to tell them that she really is close. It could be that caylee is further away, so she wants to throw them off. It could be more talk about nothing too.

It makes no sense to say look locally, then throw out names of other states she could be in. It makes no sense to assume she's local if caylee was kidnapped.

In fact, nothing of what she says makes any sense. She just keep going around in circles, and contradicting herself.

Yeah!
I think Cindy brought up the "story about a boat" thing during the jailhouse visit for just this reason. She seized upon Casey's lie about Zanny taking Caylee on a boat-- Cindy thought maybe this meant Zanny and her evil family could have secreted Caylee away across the ocean. So Cindy would ask Casey if Zanny really had a boat or Caylee was really on the boat. I imagine this is what the shared understanding was in reference to during the July 25 jail visit.

The boat has been brought up a few times, and I wondered a while ago, if it was a potential clue.
After the witness sightings on boggy creek rd, I did some homework about the area.
It has lots of sawgrass, they do tourist boat tours to spot the gators and other wildlife. There had been something about universal in there too, just cant remember what is was now. And sandbanks ( she was at the 'beach')....its probably nothing but at the time I thought it pieced together some of the clues she was supposedly giving.

Cindy asks Casey about the "story about a boat" about halfway through the July 25 Jail visitation. The exchange was very short and completely confusing for us uninvolved parties-- it was clear Casey and Cindy were sharing some mutual understanding about a former conversation re: the boat and so there was nodding and Casey said "yeah" or something. I think only Casey and Cindy know what they were talking about.
You can see it in the July 25th visit video.

The guy that returned Caylee's swimsuit to Cindy after the disappearance was reported, his name is slipping me at the moment, but I thought maybe that was what they were talking about. Did they go out on a boat together?

The boat was mentioned in the jailhouse convo and, it seemed to me, in a very "hush hush" way by Cindy. She was trying to pry from KC's lips any info as to where to hunt for Caylee. She mentions the boat and KC insinuates that Zanny has taken Caylee there but that KC herself did not go. Perhaps so that she doesn't have to give a description or marina location. I got the idea that KC has talked to Cindy prior to her arrest about this being one of the "results" of her "31 day" search for Caylee on her own. She says to Cindy "that is what I have been told" in reference to the boat. If any of this were true, wouldn't the same persons who "told" her about Zanny and the boat have come forward-or are these the people who aren't "stupid enough to talk". It was such a conflict to hear "the boat" and "search locally" in the same conversation, as a local boat would be pretty much landlocked, squashing CA's idea of Zanny sailing the seven seas.

Since KC has decided to make Zanny a 20 something daughter of a wealthy family that has connections, but none of whom recognize their descriptions well enough to come forward in this case, I'm gonna bet these stories only get wilder as time goes by. I feel certain that their untold fortunes will be the result of southern mafia and they are teaching KC a lesson about using her computer to run a check on Zanny back in March-since they all use aliases.

However, I still get that hinky feeling every time I hear her say "look local" even as her mom presses her, asking "Do you really think they'd still be here...after all this time?". I don't know.

I remember the AT&T commercials, but I never use the phrase "reach out," and I don't know anyone else who does, either. It's just an odd way of speaking. I mean, why does Lee say to Casey, "when you reached out to Mom?" Why doesn't he just say, "when you talked to Mom?" like everyone else would say? Every time one of them says "reach out," I picture them with their arms outstretched, trying to touch the hands of the person they're reaching out to... drives me nuts!

ABSOLUTELY agree. I'm familiar with the ad mentioned, but that useage was pretty much confined to the ad. Where I live, people say, 'call,' 'come over,' 'talk to,' 'get ahold of,' 'get in touch with,' 'communicate,' and 'let you know,' not 'reach out.' Personally, I use 'reach' to mean 'arrive' as in, 'The boat will soon reach the shore.' I might say, 'The baby reached out to get the toy,' meaning the baby extended her arms to collect the toy, but if I wanted to say 'call,' or 'tell,' I'd just say call or tell.

Well, if she was trying to get people to look locally -- i.e. near her parents's home ("she's close, I feel it", etc.) -- it may be because she planted evidence to make it look like a kidnapping with the body. ("If she's never found, guess who rots in jail forever", etc).

I don't really think this is true, but it's one possibility: she may have left a faked note with the body and was hoping that--in case it were to be found--she would be able to continue with the nanny kidnapping lies. Or maybe some other clues that made it look like something kidnappers would do (from her fave show, CSI). This would mean she came up with the nanny lie really quickly, though, after the death, and who knows with this woman.

Well, if she was trying to get people to look locally -- i.e. near her parents's home ("she's close, I feel it", etc.) -- it may be because she planted evidence to make it look like a kidnapping with the body. ("If she's never found, guess who rots in jail forever", etc).

I don't really think this is true, but it's one possibility: she may have left a faked note with the body and was hoping that--in case it were to be found--she would be able to continue with the nanny kidnapping lies. Or maybe some other clues that made it look like something kidnappers would do (from her fave show, CSI). This would mean she came up with the nanny lie really quickly, though, after the death, and who knows with this woman.

I was thinking something similar. In her conversation with LA she said "look in places that are familiar to us - to our family". I think she was trying to tell HIM to find the remains. That area close to the school is very familiar to her and probably to LA as well. She will try to say that Zanni killed Caylee or in any case people connected with Zanni. I think it's a good possibility what you said about staging an abduction death. The duct tape possibly around the mouth and maybe the hands tied or ankles tied would support this theory.

It would also make KC an even sicker bi-yatch. :furious:

It seems KC was trying to give her family clues as to where the body could be found. Do you suppose her family, if they found it, would have hidden the body in a better place and not tell LE? I can hear the sarcasm already, "Gee, do you really think so?"

To "reach out" was a common expression in the Sopranos series. The Anthony's say it because they think it makes them sound cool.

Like people who over use "as well as", "absolutely", and idiots who still use their fingers to indicate "quote".

I have never heard the "boat" comment. However, I find it very strange that if you were going to go with a story that someone kidnapped your child why would you dump her body close to your house, not sawgrass apt where you said the kidnapper lived. At least if she was found dead with duck tape on her there it would look more like she was kidnapped. Also why would you put items in the bag with your child's body that would link it to your house?

Even if she dumped the body there in the first place and then came up with the nanny kidnapped story why wouldn't you move the body. She had a month and a car. All the places in swampy florida and she puts her practicaly in her own back yard? She had to know that someday someone would find her especially that close and yet she stayed around and partied? Why not leave the country. PR would have been a good start. I am so confused by all of this. I think the body is most likely her. I am waiting on the DNA results to be 100% satisfied. Only because there are a lot of sick people out there. There are a lot of people who know about that location from the document dumps and there are a lot of people who want casey dead! Also, there has already been some wack jobs who have planted kids dresses and perhaps other items (bag with dog bones?).

She just doesn't seem that stupid to me.

It seems KC was trying to give her family clues as to where the body could be found. Do you suppose her family, if they found it, would have hidden the body in a better place and not tell LE? I can hear the sarcasm already, "Gee, do you really think so?"

I've always thought she was trying to give them clues. Lee most of all.

But, she may have believed they would bail her out of this mess too.

I have never heard the "boat" comment. However, I find it very strange that if you were going to go with a story that someone kidnapped your child why would you dump her body close to your house, not sawgrass apt where you said the kidnapper lived. At least if she was found dead with duck tape on her there it would look more like she was kidnapped. Also why would you put items in the bag with your child's body that would link it to your house?

Even if she dumped the body there in the first place and then came up with the nanny kidnapped story why wouldn't you move the body. She had a month and a car. All the places in swampy florida and she puts her practicaly in her own back yard? She had to know that someday someone would find her especially that close and yet she stayed around and partied? Why not leave the country. PR would have been a good start. I am so confused by all of this. I think the body is most likely her. I am waiting on the DNA results to be 100% satisfied. Only because there are a lot of sick people out there. There are a lot of people who know about that location from the document dumps and there are a lot of people who want casey dead! Also, there has already been some wack jobs who have planted kids dresses and perhaps other items (bag with dog bones?).

She just doesn't seem that stupid to me.

If you think about it, it fits into her actions/behavior
why would she go partying, knowing that would look bad
why would she get a beautiful life tat after your child goes missing
why would you go rent movies right after your child goes missing
why would you lie to LE about things that are easily proven to be a lie
why would you accuse a person you knew you had no way of verifying that she even exists
why would you show them a apartment that ZG supposedly lived that you know will be proven as a lie
why would you steal your friends checks and sign your name
etc
etc
she operated in 15 min increments

KC told her brother that the family should have called LE along time ago, the night of July 15th. KC was very aware of her actions over the past 2 yrs. Even pathologic criminals get sick of themselves and worn out from deceit until 15min. later they recharge & go back into save my own butt mode. Stricly my own opinion. I don't think it is that difficult to read caseys' actions & behaviors. I do think it is difficult for some to accept pure evil weather a learned behavior or just born with a diseased brain.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back