Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found Casey's Universal termination date, 4/24/06, in the Anthony home search warrant, also posted on WS under the official documents sticky thread:

http://www.ocso.com/LinkClick.aspx?link=MediaRelations/08.07.08_SEARCHWARRANT.pdf&tabid=547&mid=1935

I did not remember reading that..........It did say she was fired 4/24/06.

Thanks for the link, I was sitting here reading through the other statements. I noticed it did not say what her job was. She most likely was a ride attendant. LOL They don't hire high school drop outs for office work.

Where has that been verified?

Mike Cozak, the mgr. of former Kodak, confirmed that Casey worked for him in 2005. Kodak was taken over by Colorvision in 2006, and Casey did not work for Colorvision. Kodak was aka Event Imaging Solutions Group.

The theories of getting rid of Caylee because of her being a burden to her lifestyle and what not. Make me wonder what Casey's motives of were going through the pregnancy at all. I know it was hidden for a long time, that even at 6months or so Cindy and them didn't know she was pregnant, but if Caylee was such a burden, it seems like she would be the type to terminate a pregnancy. That part kinda confuses me.

I'm off-topic here but thought the info would be useful. I haven't been to FL or Universal, so I'm unfamiliar with how it's laid out. Someone, on another thread, did a reverse search on the phone# Casey gave to LE per the search warrant doc. 10 co.s came up, all with the address of 1000 Univ. Studios Plaza Building 22A. My guess would be a central reception area?

I think casey wanted to party and gave Kaylee drugs to sleep put her in the trunk to keep her somewhat safe and that poor baby could have woke up and try to get out and she cut her hand or her head causing blood possible suffocate in the trunk of the car. this just breaks my heart

I think she wanted to party, didn't know what to do with Caylee, gave her the chloroform to put her to sleep, put her in the trunk so anyone passing by wouldn't see her, went about her thing and Caylee died in the trunk either from too much chloroform or from the heat. She freaked out because she knew her parents would be distraught, disposed of the poor baby's body and made up her web of lies to try and stay out of trouble.

I think she wanted to party, didn't know what to do with Caylee, gave her the chloroform to put her to sleep, put her in the trunk so anyone passing by wouldn't see her, went about her thing and Caylee died in the trunk either from too much chloroform or from the heat. She freaked out because she knew her parents would be distraught, disposed of the poor baby's body and made up her web of lies to try and stay out of trouble.

Well, there are a few things that we know for sure......

The decomposition fluids in the trunk yielded epithelial cells that came from the inside of someone’s nose and mouth. The DNA from that fluid, and from those cells, is consistent with Caylee’s. The hair from the trunk is also consistent with Caylee’s hair, and showed bacterial infestation of the root, and hair follicle bands that are only indicative of postmortem shedding - that is, the hair was left in the trunk after Caylee was dead.

Even the air samples sent to the University of Tennessee’s Body Farm for testing showed the presence of human cadaverine and putrescine, the polyamines which are only present in human decomposition. It is now blatantly obvious that Caylee Anthony was in her mother’s car trunk for awhile after she died.

This is solid evidence, and I think it’s about as good as a body. I am betting there is a LOT more which has not been revealed.

The decomposition fluids in the trunk yielded epithelial cells that came from the inside of someone’s nose and mouth. The DNA from that fluid, and from those cells, is consistent with Caylee’s. The hair from the trunk is also consistent with Caylee’s hair, and showed bacterial infestation of the root, and hair follicle bands that are only indicative of postmortem shedding - that is, the hair was left in the trunk after Caylee was dead.

I must be out of the loop a bit. I hadn't heard that they conclusively determined that it was cadaver fluid or that there were epithelial cells from someone's mouth/nose.

Could you please post a link to this information? Thx.

I must be out of the loop a bit. I hadn't heard that they conclusively determined that it was cadaver fluid or that there were epithelial cells from someone's mouth/nose.

Could you please post a link to this information? Thx.

I'm with you. This is the type of information I've been waiting for so I'd appreciate more info too please. :)

Even the air samples sent to the University of Tennessee’s Body Farm for testing showed the presence of human cadaverine and putrescine, the polyamines which are only present in human decomposition. It is now blatantly obvious that Caylee Anthony was in her mother’s car trunk for awhile after she died.

This is solid evidence, and I think it’s about as good as a body. I am betting there is a LOT more which has not been revealed.

This is not info that most of us know. So this is not what we know for sure, as you say. Where did you get this detailed confirmation from? Link, please?

I think theres more than meets the eye with George..I dont think Cindy knows anything (I could be wrong).
But I cant even wrap my head around the theory that George is Caylees father..though I know plenty of others think that..EEEEWWWWEEEE!!!

I don't think Lee or George are Caylee's father. JMO

Link?

Re the mention of epithelial cells from nose and mouth, I thought I heard someone on one of the tv stations discussing, briefly, epithelial cells and amylase being present in the trunk stain. My first thought when I heard it was vomit. I was only casually listening, not watching, and wasn't in charge of the remote at the time. I thought I'd find it later, but couldn't. So this is only rumour, but possibly heard by two.

eta: rumour from me, I have no link or other info

I was under the impression that she worked for Kodak AT Universal, but not for Universal directly.

That is correct and has been verified by LE. A new vendor came in and replaced Kodak.

On another note, Lee said he had verified that she had gainful employment. He said he had verified it back to the first of this year. He said it in the 16th minute of his eighteen minute interview, the first day Casey denied his jail visit.

A spoiled mother and a spoiled child makes for fireworks. The mother lost control and harmed the child. She went through the motions of life and concealed the fact the child was missing. No one else is involved but the child's mother.

I agree. Whatever happened to Caylee happened at the hands of Casey. Caylee was in the way of Casey's life. Casey never wanted Caylee to begin with. Add the fact that she is a pathological liar and a sociopath and you have the recipe for the disaster and tragedy that we are seeing right now.

shannon, just wanted to make a comment on the quote at the bottom of your post--I think Caylee named her doll mama because in the hispanic culture parents often call their little girls the nickname mama and I'd be willing to bet that Casey called Caylee mama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member