Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Casey had many sides.. When she was in front of others the good loving mother.

I believe that after Casey & Cindy had the argument, Casey took away something Cindy loved.

When I first heard about this case, I thought the car thing too, but then I figured that this kind of thing rarely happens in FL , because everyone knows how deadly the heat is. I think Casey has been there long enough to know you cannot leave a child in the car.

I als o don't beleive that anyone would go to these lengths to cover up an accident, and even if it were, wouldn't she rather face up to it now and take her chances with the DA, rather than face a DP case...???

no, this is too elaborate, so elaborate it implies sinister motive and guilt.

See what I mean, lol, then I read your post and think yep, that makes sense.

I guess it's just so hard to imagine a mother murdering her own child but I've got to remember we're dealing with a sociopath. But it's interesting that a few of her friends have said they think it was an accident. I'm listening to NG right now and Jesse's father even thinks it was an accident.

I bumped this for LP! Well, because it's more relevant now anyway. Now that he mentioned it tonight!

And I have still not seen anything to make me change my stance on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500