Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is the same post I read it was said in the context of her saying she got really drunk the night before and "threatened to kill someone. Good times!"

If that is what you are referring to that might make a difference to everything else you just wrote.

Btw: I was a pretty wild girl at night in college, and as drunk as I got I never felt the need to say I was going to kill someone. And I can have a really bad temper! :)

No, that is not the same post (I know the one you are referring to-a very nice websleuther found that post for me). It was another one where she said I UNDERSTAND, or I HEARD (as if she did not remember it). Have not been able to find the post.

I am torn as to whether I think: a) Casey killed Caylee in a fit of rage after the argument with her parents, b) Caylee died in some sort of accident while in the "care" of her mother, or c) Casey actually DID leave Caylee with someone she didn't really know (not Zanny the Nannie) while she went out and partied and that person took off with Caylee or did something to Caylee.

A few things that bother me the most:

Cindy's 7/3 myspace post - makes me think Caylee died because Casey was jealous of her mother's love for Caylee and not her, and I think Cindy knows what really happened.

Where was all that money Casey was stealing going to? Shopping, sure a little, but if she was living off of her parents, what was happening to those thousands of dollars? Have they been accounted for?

I wish there would be a break in this case soon! :waitasec:

My theory is very similar to some of those posted with a slight difference:

Casey planned to kill Caylee and make it look an accident but her plan didn't work.
There are the fights that we know about June 9th thru the 15th.
Casey wanted to punish Cindy by taking Caylee away from her.
Cindy has a huge fear of Caylee drowning in the pool, she talks about it constantly.
Cindy has said she had Caylee in the pool on the 15th, I think Casey's intent was to make Cindy think she/Cindy forgot to put the ladder away and Caylee drowned.
The chloroform was so that Caylee wouldn't not fight (maybe suffer if you think she has any empathetic ability, I tend to think it made it easier on Casey).

BUT- the chloroform didn't just knock her out, it killed her. Now the drowning set up doesn't work. The coroner will know she was dead when she hit the water. Caylee dead in the backyard by the pool and then hid in the playhouse explains the cadaver dogs.

This is where all the WTF were thinking about the pathetic story she has pieced together since then. Her behavior makes sense, she planned to kill her, it wasn't an accident. The ridiculous nanny story doesn't seem like it had any forethought because it didn't. It was made up on the 17th when she got ZGs name and then went on with her life trying to put of the confrontation with Cindy as long as possible.

Casey planned to kill Caylee and make it look an accident but her plan didn't work.
Cindy has a huge fear of Caylee drowning in the pool, she talks about it constantly.
Cindy has said she had Caylee in the pool on the 15th, I think Casey's intent was to make Cindy think she/Cindy forgot to put the ladder away and Caylee drowned.
The chloroform was so that Caylee wouldn't not fight (maybe suffer if you think she has any empathetic ability, I tend to think it made it easier on Casey).

BUT- the chloroform didn't just knock her out, it killed her. Now the drowning set up doesn't work. The coroner will know she was dead when she hit the water. Caylee dead in the backyard by the pool and then hid in the playhouse explains the cadaver dogs.

This is where all the WTF were thinking about the pathetic story she has pieced together since then. Her behavior makes sense, she planned to kill her, it wasn't an accident. The ridiculous nanny story doesn't seem like it had any forethought because it didn't. It was made up on the 17th when she got ZGs name and then went on with her life trying to put of the confrontation with Cindy as long as possible.

Makes alot of sense. What do you think she did after taking Caylee's body from the playhouse? :waitasec:

Of course I don't believe the car running out of gas story, I am thinking she wanted the car to be stolen.

I think that somehow Caylee was accidently killed. Not sure if she drowned, fell from a balcony or down some stairs or was accidentally OD'd by her mother. I think KC panicked and stashed the body in her trunk. Then she returned to the house, removed the body, borrowed the shovel to did a grave in the backyard, but the ground was too hard. Afterwards, she put the body back in the trunk and drove around to find a place to hide the body.

Caylee would have had to be dead at least a full day before being placed in the backyard, and in the car, for them to have had the decomp smell. The question is, where was she put first? Did she die in the trunk of the car, and Casey panicked and tried to bury her in the yard? Or did she drown in the pool and Casey hid her in the playhouse for a couple of days and then moved her to the trunk of the car to dispose of later? Either way, she was dead for awhile for either place to have absorbed that smell. I remember LP saying that she would have had to have an accomplist to have moved her, not particularly because of the weight but because of the leakage of the decomp fluids. It is difficult to move a dead body after they have been dead for awhile, you are bound to get the fluids and the smell all over you. Putting it in a bag of some sort does not ensure that the bag won't leak.

Nancy Grace has said that CA seems to be playing games.

I wonder if "after" CA mother threaten her to take her child away from her. She went into rebellious mode. That night she left the house. She knew that her friend from school kiomarie(?) or a guy friend agreed to take caylee and keep her and keep quiet no matter what happened. I dont think she is dead.
I think that CA is playing LE to the max. I think she is waiting til they charge her with murder and Baez during court says by the way we have a guest today. Here is Caylee. In turn she sues LE for every dime.:waitasec:

Wow! Wouldn't that be a great blockbuster ending for her movie/book deal! Sadly, I don't think that is gonna happen. IMO

And then she would be arrested for obstruction of justice or some other similar charge.

Hi, first, could you use KC or Casey instead of the initials, because Cindy is also CA. Thanks!
I agree that Casey is playing games, but I'm not sure if I believe that Caylee is still alive, considering the evidence in the trunk, etc. It is possible, I guess.
But I don't think Baez will let it go that far, because that would mean he is in on the game and it would cost him his license, probably.

I can't share your hope for an optimistic ending.

I have never heard of LE leaking evidence someone is deceased without positive evidence of that fact.

I am still feeling the frustration from Trenton Duckett and am glad that Casey was messy so that there is the possibility of conclusion and resolution this time.

I don't know if Caylee will be brought home to rest or not. I wish real life was always fair. I wish endings were always happy.

Caylee would have had to be dead at least a full day before being placed in the backyard, and in the car, for them to have had the decomp smell. The question is, where was she put first? Did she die in the trunk of the car, and Casey panicked and tried to bury her in the yard? Or did she drown in the pool and Casey hid her in the playhouse for a couple of days and then moved her to the trunk of the car to dispose of later? Either way, she was dead for awhile for either place to have absorbed that smell. I remember LP saying that she would have had to have an accomplist to have moved her, not particularly because of the weight but because of the leakage of the decomp fluids. It is difficult to move a dead body after they have been dead for awhile, you are bound to get the fluids and the smell all over you. Putting it in a bag of some sort does not ensure that the bag won't leak.
I completely agree and think it's quite possible she had chloroformed Caylee, put her in the pool, maybe even thought to make it look like an accidental drowning, then changed her mind since she didn't want a confrontation with her parents, so she left Caylee someplace in the back yard, maybe wrapped in a blanket and then in a large trash bag. Then the day she backed the car into the garage she moved Caylee and maybe had her in the trunk for a while before finally putting her in a dumpster at Sawgrass (or the shopping center behind Sawgrass). By the night of the 26th the smell was so overwhelming in her car she abandoned the car at Amscot, very low on gas, so she could say it was out of gas, but I also believe she thought somebody might steal the car. Just MOO.

This scenario makes complete sense to me. To me, it's the only one that is logical.

I completely agree and think it's quite possible she had chloroformed Caylee, put her in the pool, maybe even thought to make it look like an accidental drowning, then changed her mind since she didn't want a confrontation with her parents, so she left Caylee someplace in the back yard, maybe wrapped in a blanket and then in a large trash bag. Then the day she backed the car into the garage she moved Caylee and maybe had her in the trunk for a while before finally putting her in a dumpster at Sawgrass (or the shopping center behind Sawgrass). By the night of the 26th the smell was so overwhelming in her car she abandoned the car at Amscot, very low on gas, so she could say it was out of gas, but I also believe she thought somebody might steal the car. Just MOO.

I have always pondered the smell being overwhelming.....
...it would seem that kc herself would smell horribly as well.
Seems this is certainly something TonE would have noticed as soon as she got in his car.
Is this not curious to anyone other than me?

I have always pondered the smell being overwhelming.....
...it would seem that kc herself would smell horribly as well.
Seems this is certainly something TonE would have noticed as soon as she got in his car.
Is this not curious to anyone other than me?

The car is noted on the 27th at 7am at Amscott by an employee.
Tony picked Casey up standing in front of the car after 11am when he got out of class (per a Tony interview). She did not want him near the car and had grocery bags in her arms. She had time to clean up somewhere. IIRC Tony was not sure if he picked her up there on the 26th or 27th, I personally think it was the 26th.

Dog digs up child's foot, police look for body

RUSSELLVILLE, Alabama (AP) -- Police say a dog in northwest Alabama dug up a child's severed foot -- and an investigation is under way to find the child.
Chris Hargett, the police chief of Russelville, Alabama, said Monday that his officers got a weekend call from an area resident who says the foot was dragged up by a dog.
Hargett says an orthopedic surgeon confirmed that the foot belonged to a child and now a search has been launched in hopes of finding other remains.
(snipped)

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/09/22/dog.foot.ap/index.html

Russellville is 10 hours away from Orlando...wonder if cell phone pings put CA around there. Could be why she brought some extra gas with her by way of the gas cans she took from her parents.

(Someone else may have noted this already. If so, I'm sorry to have posted a duplicate thought.)

I watched the videos of the initial bond hearing for Casey and was struck by a major coincidence. I can't stop thinking how all three that testified -CA, GA, LA- said how Casey would put Caylee up on a table or the counter, and look her in the face while disciplining her-instead of yelling down at her.

As if it wasn't weird enough to me to hear all 3 of her family members say that:

Then....there's the male friend who had a phone conversation with Casey (after June 16th) who said he heard Casey tell Caylee to "get off the table".

It's SO suspicious to me that all 4 eluded to Caylee being up high. That makes me fear that the poor little girl possibly fell from a table or countertop, and died that way.

But if that's the case, that would mean that Casey's 3 family members know about it and are lying for her -which is unfreakin'believable. I would NOT be surprised if Casey called her male friend and "pretended" that Caylee was up on a table. I think she would come up with this lie to protect herself in case LE ever found Caylee's body and there was evidence of head trauma. Then Casey would say "Caylee had fallen" during one of her meaningful discipline talks, "it was an accident and I'm sorry" followed by "Can I go home now?"

God Bless Caylee! May there be justice in this sad, sad case. :(

I originally thought Caylee was left in a hot car but with all the theories out there (and let me tell ya, you guys are good - my head won't stop spinning :eek:), now I'm not so sure. One thing I feel pretty sure about is that Casey is real confident they will never find her body.

As callous as the girl is, I still think it was an accident.

:cow:

When I first heard about this case, I thought the car thing too, but then I figured that this kind of thing rarely happens in FL , because everyone knows how deadly the heat is. I think Casey has been there long enough to know you cannot leave a child in the car.

I als o don't beleive that anyone would go to these lengths to cover up an accident, and even if it were, wouldn't she rather face up to it now and take her chances with the DA, rather than face a DP case...???

no, this is too elaborate, so elaborate it implies sinister motive and guilt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname