Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
this has probably been discussed before but in case it hasnt i will throw my
opinion into the arena

i think it was CA ( grandmother ) that originally called KC a spiteful B _ _ TCH
sometime in the recent past and then when KC said it.. it was because she was letting her mother know that she didnt forget that she had been called that by CA...

make sense ?

YES ______

NO ______

ROBOTDOG is CLUELESS ______

:laugh:

KC got to Tony's apartment by 4:30 p.m. Casey was videotaped in Blockbuster at around 8:30 p.m.

Caylee wouldn't have lasted 4 hours in a trunk in Florida during the summer.

Caylee was gagged with tape that couldn't be removed without cutting Caylee's hair and probably pulling off skin.

To me, the duct tape says it all.
I accept what you say.

I have no personal experience of Florida conditions. I could envisage a child surviving in a trunk for considerable time. Horrible state to be in and a slow horrible death, but possible?

So where do you think Caylee was?

I accept what you say.

I have no personal experience of Florida conditions. I could envisage a child surviving in a trunk for considerable time. Horrible state to be in and a slow horrible death, but possible?

So where do you think Caylee was?

Some of these kids died after being left in cars for only an hour: http://www.momlogic.com/2008/07/dozen_kids_die_in_hot_cars.php

I agree that Casey killed Caylee because she couldn't rustle up a babysitter. But I think she did it in her room. Or in Caylee's room.

Shoes weren't found with Caylee's body so I think whatever happened to Caylee happened around her naptime.

this has probably been discussed before but in case it hasnt i will throw my
opinion into the arena

i think it was CA ( grandmother ) that originally called KC a spiteful B _ _ TCH
sometime in the recent past and then when KC said it.. it was because she was letting her mother know that she didnt forget that she had been called that by CA...

make sense ?

YES ______

NO ______

ROBOTDOG is CLUELESS ______

:laugh:

That's a very good observation. I can totally see that happening. But even so, the sentiment is still the same. She's acknowledging that she did something bad, whether it's using her own words or someone else's.

I posted this on another thread, but I feel like this was a "kid left in the car too long while I ran inside to get something" death.

Here's why:

That FL heat is a killer it wouldn't take long to kill a small child left in a car in the middle of the day.
We all know Casey went here and there all day long.
We know she usually strapped Caylee into her car seat.
We know Casey is lazy - and strapping a child in and out of the car seat is very annoying when you are making several stops.

I can see Casey coming home to get something, leaving Caylee in the car, and coming back out to find her dead.

The fact that the baby doll was still in the back of the car tells me that Caylee got into the car alive (with her doll) but never got back out alive.

I don't think trunks or chloroform have anything to do with it. I think the duct tape was her poor attempt at trying to stage a kidnapping.

Edited to add - heck, now that I think about it, I can see Casey going into Target or JC Penny's and leaving Caylee in the car.

That's a very good observation. I can totally see that happening. But even so, the sentiment is still the same. She's acknowledging that she did something bad, whether it's using her own words or someone else's.

yep, the more i think about

the more i think it was CA that origianlly called KC a spiteful B _ _ _ _

and then KC stuck it right back at her... saying
"remember when you called me a spiteful _ _ _ _ _"

so CA said it to KC first ... nice mother :croc:

Some of these kids died after being left in cars for only an hour: http://www.momlogic.com/2008/07/dozen_kids_die_in_hot_cars.php

I agree that Casey killed Caylee because she couldn't rustle up a babysitter. But I think she did it in her room. Or in Caylee's room.

Shoes weren't found with Caylee's body so I think whatever happened to Caylee happened around her naptime.
OK

I think we agree on a lot.

One piece of silly info, from Boys' Own Book of Knowledge (mythical reputable source), is that a form of torture in Japanese POW camps was to place prisoners in roofing iron box in tropical heat! (cf Pontiac trunk in Florida). No water, and I believe left for hours/days? I do have experience of conditions in Singapore, and that sounds unbelievable, but people did survive.

I aggree, but I still wonder about the doll. Why was it still in the car if Caylee wouldn't have left it behind?

I think she had the perfect means to kill her right at home- the swimming pool.
I think she drowned her- then accidentally left the pool ladder in place as her parents commented on- then when she went to put her in the car realized she was leaking pool fluid from her mouth and put the duct tape over her at that point and shoved her in a bag. Chlorine from the pool was on the child and in her hair and once she was 'cooking' in that hot plastic bag, the chlorine was turned to Chloroform.
This murder was planned around the time Cindy refused to babysit while Casey went to Puerto Rico with all her new friends.
It was a matter of loathing and contempt for her mother and punishment, revenge, for years of being dominated and belittled by her. Caylee and Cindy were keeping her from the life she wanted.

I think she had the perfect means to kill her right at home- the swimming pool.
I think she drowned her- then accidentally left the pool ladder in place as her parents commented on- then when she went to put her in the car realized she was leaking pool fluid from her mouth and put the duct tape over her at that point and shoved her in a bag. Chlorine from the pool was on the child and in her hair and once she was 'cooking' in that hot plastic bag, the chlorine was turned to Chloroform.
This murder was planned around the time Cindy refused to babysit while Casey went to Puerto Rico with all her new friends.
It was a matter of loathing and contempt for her mother and punishment, revenge, for years of being dominated and belittled by her. Caylee and Cindy were keeping her from the life she wanted.

I agree that this would be another reasonable explanation for the events.
I wonder if the clothes found with the body are being tested for evidence of being submerged in pool water.

However, if the pool was used, I don't think KC affirmatively drowned her. I think she probably left the ladder down, pointed it out to Caylee and then went inside and let Caylee drown herself. Maybe this is why KC has been able to make herself feel like a victim. Her daughter was the unfortunate victim of a drowning accident.

I agree that this would be another reasonable explanation for the events.
I wonder if the clothes found with the body are being tested for evidence of being submerged in pool water.

However, if the pool was used, I don't think KC affirmatively drowned her. I think she probably left the ladder down, pointed it out to Caylee and then went inside and let Caylee drown herself. Maybe this is why KC has been able to make herself feel like a victim. Her daughter was the unfortunate victim of a drowning accident.

i've always liked this theory but i've never been able to adequately explain to myself why casey didn't then dial 911, put on her best guilt ridden, inconsolable, distraught mother impression (the girl's seen movies - she knows what it looks like) and, when they arrived, tell the nice, consoling paramedics, who'll be working to allay her shock and sorrow, that she felt her baby girl had slept too far past her nap time, gone to check and found her body in the pool. this is a perfect work of fiction for casey b/c it allows her to take full advantage of what she believes to be one of her greatest strengths - playing the victim. if she can blame someone who doesn't exist for kidnapping her daughter then she can surely blame cindy for leaving the steps down and maybe a door open .. and i'm sure she'd know that cindy wouldn't be likely to argue w/ the aforementioned guilt ridden, inconsolable, distraught mother.
casey is a girl who avoids anything and everything that causes her an instant's trouble. isn't this an easier more plausible lie than the one she's been peddling since july?
isn't weaving fictional people and events into a ridiculously unbelievable story creating far more problems than it solves?
as i said, i like the theory, but in the end it leaves me w/ more questions than it answers (like everything else in this case)

I also think it's probable KC and Caylee left when GA said they did and she drove around until GA left for work. Caylee fell asleep in the car and KC went back home to do her computer nonesense leaving caylee in the car. Caylee dies from the heat and KC discovers her, puts her in the trunk to deal with later and goes to TL's. Later when she is seen backing up in the garage she is packaging the body and wrapping the duct tape to make it seem like a kidnapping.

I also think it's probable KC and Caylee left when GA said they did and she drove around until GA left for work. Caylee fell asleep in the car and KC went back home to do her computer nonesense leaving caylee in the car. Caylee dies from the heat and KC discovers her, puts her in the trunk to deal with later and goes to TL's. Later when she is seen backing up in the garage she is packaging the body and wrapping the duct tape to make it seem like a kidnapping.

I have always hoped that this was what happened. It is by far the less evil of the scenarios I've run by myself.

I think KC may have dumped the body when the area was under water and told herself she didn't "know" where Caylee was because she didn't know where her remains would settle. Ick, just gave myself heeby jeebies.

i've always liked this theory but i've never been able to adequately explain to myself why casey didn't then dial 911, put on her best guilt ridden, inconsolable, distraught mother impression (the girl's seen movies - she knows what it looks like) and, when they arrived, tell the nice, consoling paramedics, who'll be working to allay her shock and sorrow, that she felt her baby girl had slept too far past her nap time, gone to check and found her body in the pool. this is a perfect work of fiction for casey b/c it allows her to take full advantage of what she believes to be one of her greatest strengths - playing the victim. if she can blame someone who doesn't exist for kidnapping her daughter then she can surely blame cindy for leaving the steps down and maybe a door open .. and i'm sure she'd know that cindy wouldn't be likely to argue w/ the aforementioned guilt ridden, inconsolable, distraught mother.
casey is a girl who avoids anything and everything that causes her an instant's trouble. isn't this an easier more plausible lie than the one she's been peddling since july?
isn't weaving fictional people and events into a ridiculously unbelievable story creating far more problems than it solves?
as i said, i like the theory, but in the end it leaves me w/ more questions than it answers (like everything else in this case)

But, if Casey called 911 she would have to hang around to talk to the authorities and to explain what happened to her parents instead of seeing Tony.

I think that is more sacrifice than Casey was willing to make.

Casey was at the end of her rope where another night at THAT house WITH Cindy was unendurable. Every night away from Tony was unbearable. I see Casey as driven by impulse and into instant gratification.

She always took the easiest route.

IMO

and this is why Caylee was found with her mouth taped shut? no no , not an accident, not a drowning..no, Casey said it herself,

this was a vindictive and heinous murder. I think she poisoned the child with pesticides and chloroform. This will come out at trial. Left to her own devices i think Casey could have been a true black widow, she was just too stupid and impulsive.

I posted this on another thread, but I feel like this was a "kid left in the car too long while I ran inside to get something" death.

Here's why:

That FL heat is a killer it wouldn't take long to kill a small child left in a car in the middle of the day.
We all know Casey went here and there all day long.
We know she usually strapped Caylee into her car seat.
We know Casey is lazy - and strapping a child in and out of the car seat is very annoying when you are making several stops.

I can see Casey coming home to get something, leaving Caylee in the car, and coming back out to find her dead.

The fact that the baby doll was still in the back of the car tells me that Caylee got into the car alive (with her doll) but never got back out alive.

I don't think trunks or chloroform have anything to do with it. I think the duct tape was her poor attempt at trying to stage a kidnapping.

Edited to add - heck, now that I think about it, I can see Casey going into Target or JC Penny's and leaving Caylee in the car.

This is my second and almost equal theory. Your comment about the doll being in the car... hmmm.. very good point. 2 year olds attach themselves to various stuff animals, dolls or blankies. For months, Sammy the Lammy, Gilly and blankie were CONSTANT companions. She since has given up Sammy and Gilly but Blankie GOES everywhere. My DD is 1 week older than Caylee..

JWG posted months ago.. about her leaving her in the car...

She left with Caylee.. waited till george left.. came back. Caylee was asleep, Casey on 36 min phone call with Amy. Got on computer. Forgot Caylee in the car. She was under alot of pressure.
Amy is wanting to move in.
No money
Mom kicking her out
Can't go to PR
No place to go
Just wanna be with Tony
Fight with mom night before

She went outside and seen Caylee was dead. Car in the garage with door down. VERY HOT. Plans kidnapping story.. puts her in the trunk dead, rents kidnapping movies with Tony to firm up story.

or

She brought Caylee in. Laid her down, took off her shoes, Caylee wakes up while Casey was on the phone with JG. Gets off phone with JG, Caylee has a tantrum... wets clothes, Casey changes her.. from jean shorts(skirt) to shorts with stripes. Big trouble shirt is pink (george is correct) Caylee won't stop crying. She gets in a rage. Thinks "yeah, she is big trouble." Smothers her. Pissed at Cindy while smothering Caylee. Not so much in her crazy mind is she hurting Caylee but she is hurting CINDY. Still pissed she figures she will just say the nanny did it. Tapes her mouth with duct tape and gets tape on hair. Has a moment of love for her baby. "Everyone lives -Everyone dies, such, a beautiful life." Pulls a heart sticker out of the drawer and puts it on the tape. Puts Caylee in the laundry bag with blankie and toy. This all takes about 45 minutes from 3:15 to 4 or so.. sticks Caylee dead in the trunk.
What is done is done.. might as enjoy herself with Tony. If she seems worried no one will believe that Caylee is with a nanny.

Goes to watch movie with Tony.. Rents kidnapping movies to firm up her story about Zani kidnapping Caylee. Appears to be happy because alot of problems just went away. Ramps up telling her mother, friends and anyone who will listen that Caylee is with the sitter over the next month. Actually starts to believe her own lie.

I aggree, but I still wonder about the doll. Why was it still in the car if Caylee wouldn't have left it behind?

Because she was already asleep or dead. When moving children from carseats whether or not they are dead or alive... you do not pick up the doll(or fav item at the time)

She would have to explain marks on the child from holding her submerged long enough to drown. It had to be a violent death. Had she just 'allowed' Caylee to get in the pool and drown 'accidentally' she would have called Police and lied her way out of it like she has all her life. That would certainly be no stretch for Casey. Her mistake was leaving the pool ladder in place.
I believe all along that when Cindy saw that she KNEW what had happened.
It also explains the cadaver dogs hitting on the area around the pool etc. She dragged her/carried her to the playhouse area, thought better of burying her there and hit the road...

She would have to explain marks on the child from holding her submerged long enough to drown. It had to be a violent death. Had she just 'allowed' Caylee to get in the pool and drown 'accidentally' she would have called Police and lied her way out of it like she has all her life. That would certainly be no stretch for Casey. Her mistake was leaving the pool ladder in place.
I believe all along that when Cindy saw that she KNEW what had happened.
It also explains the cadaver dogs hitting on the area around the pool etc. She dragged her/carried her to the playhouse area, thought better of burying her there and hit the road...

*my bold.
good points but i think there may be a little confusion here, zsa zsa. i was replying in regards to a post wherein the suggested scenario had caylee being allowed to play in the pool whilst unattended and henceforth casey was able to faciliate a deliberate drowning w/ no marks of violence.
it was my argument that had this taken place i feel that casey would have behaved just as you have described.
i believe that as caylee could not swim this would have been a successful manner in which to kill her, but i doubt that the cadaver dogs would have hit on an area where her body lay after casey removed her from the pool as the scent they seek is not emitted by a corpse in sufficient quantities for them to detect until approx 2hrs after death and given casey's computer use and phone pings for that day (thanks to JWG and bond, i think) this timeline would not be possible, or at best terribly unlikely.

Well said! That is what keeps pulling me away from the accident theory too. I am actually shocked that she didn't do it that way. Unless she just couldn't bring herself to admit that she had anything to do with the death, even in an accidental way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther