"Theories only" - thread

Well said. It is the police clamping down for some reason. I ran across this video news story local to LA. The reporter said they had an interview scheduled with the LAPD but it was cancelled because they were told by higher ups to not talk about case at all. See around 1:48

外国媒体连线LA报道 蓝可儿的æ*»å›* - YouTube

I think the focus on water quality is not due to lack of empathy but rather the media has been shut out. What else can they focus on? I have never seen an investigation where police say "they do no know" so much.

Thanks for the link, interesting that she mentioned the hatch lids being difficult to open. Really wish we had more info on that.

I don't believe this a local report for LA. I believe that is Rashmi Nair with CBC in Canada. It seems as if other countries are at least trying to get the story on what happened.
I live in the LA area and I haven't heard a word about the investigation. The only news after the autopsy was about the water and that was short lived. It's as if EL never existed here. At least until the toxicology reports come back.

LA is my hometown- and let me say A LOT of murders happen there and they never get reported on. It is a such a large city and the news tends to be more centered towards grabbing ratings than keeping the city informed. JMO

I do as well think that Elisa is the cause of her own death. Whether it was lack of medication or taking the wrong kind of drugs that led her to the rooftop and jump in. I'd say this stands at about a 90 pct chance from the known facts.

I'll give a 9 percent chance that she had some sort of romance going with maybe a drug dealer on the roof top, where she might of OD and he freaked out and found the tanks as a best place to hide her.

Less than 1 percent chance a serial killer who is very well at planning coerced her to the roof by a gun or weapon, raped her, then tricked her into the tank to her demise.

Vital clue would probably be where they find her clothes. I'm curious how sound travels from someone on the inside of one of those tanks. It's sad to think if at some point she realized her situation, wonder how far her screams for help would of went.

Sorry if this has been asked and answered before, but do we know what hostel Elisa stayed at in San Diego? According to this site, there are only 2, and i'm inclined to think it would be the second one which is more central:

http://www.hihostels.com/dba/Hostels-San-Diego-list.php?lang=E&city=US|0058

There are more than 2 hostels in San Diego. If you do a Google search for San Diego Hostel they all pop up. If you click on the map you will see where they are in relation to local tourist spots. USA hostel San Diego and a few others are central to many of the attractions in the area. Also, USA hostel San Diego is about a block away from the Gaslamp Speakeasy, it's a really popular spot to hang out in the area and just listen to jazz. That hostel is also known for it's gaslamp pub crawls. . She mentioned on her tumblr that she went to Speakeasy so it's a good guess she either stayed there or one of the hostels or hotels in the area. There are several hostels in the area though so it could be any one of them.

Hey everyone, I've been totally AWOL because my life got really busy and I felt like things weren't really getting anywhere anyway...But, I was wondering if anyone has heard anything about the toxicology report? I have searched Google and have seen nothing. I don't know if enough time has passed. At some point, someone had linked to a Chinese article saying the funeral would be March 9th, but that was ages ago, and it seemed a little soon since the toxicology report had only recently been ordered.

Just wondering if there are any updates anyone knows about. :cheers:

MOTIVE for the Elisa Lam murder case:

Long time tenants were fighting to keep the rent prices down at the hotel.

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-cecil25jan25_pg,0,1319937.photogallery

These tenants would have the motive of contaminating the water supply to discourage travelers and potential future guests from staying at the hotel.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2013/02/hotel-guests-horrified-after-canadian-tourist-found-dead-in-water-tank.html

With reduced demand, the hotel would not be able to rise prices and the rents for the long time residents might stay low.

A former resident suspects a long time tenant with a sexual assault record as a likely suspect.

nateb+comment.gif

A few significant details that stand out to me in this case, followed by speculation:

1.) Why was she on the 14th floor, when she was staying on the 4th floor?
2.) Why was she not wearing her contacts or glasses?
3.) Why did she carefully press the entire middle row of floors, including door open? Then do this again?

Speculation:

She went to 14 (or 15) to meet someone. This meeting did not go as planned. She was able to exit this situation under the guise of using the community restroom down the hall (remember, no private RRs in rooms). She left her glasses in the room with the person she met, kind of as proof she would be coming back. Instead of going to the bathroom she either a.) went down stairs from room on 15 to 14, then waited for elevator, or b.) went straight from room on 14 to elevator. She proceeded to press the entire middle row of floors because she wanted to fool whoever she met/stalker as to what floor she was going to. Without glasses/contacts she couldn't see the buttons clearly, but knew hitting the middle row from top to bottom would somewhat elude the perp. She did not realize that door hold was on the bottom, she believed it to be door close. She was aware that above the elevator on each floor there was a digital display showing what floor the elevator was on, this is why she felt her trick would be helpful. Since the elevator stayed open, her stalker was able to catch up to her. Probably heard the elevator open from the room, then quickly made his way into the hall. And things went downhill from there.

A few significant details that stand out to me in this case, followed by speculation:

1.) Why was she on the 14th floor, when she was staying on the 4th floor?
2.) Why was she not wearing her contacts or glasses?
3.) Why did she carefully press the entire middle row of floors, including door open? Then do this again?

Speculation:

She went to 14 (or 15) to meet someone. This meeting did not go as planned. She was able to exit this situation under the guise of using the community restroom down the hall (remember, no private RRs in rooms). She left her glasses in the room with the person she met, kind of as proof she would be coming back. Instead of going to the bathroom she either a.) went down stairs from room on 15 to 14, then waited for elevator, or b.) went straight from room on 14 to elevator. She proceeded to press the entire middle row of floors because she wanted to fool whoever she met/stalker as to what floor she was going to. Without glasses/contacts she couldn't see the buttons clearly, but knew hitting the middle row from top to bottom would somewhat elude the perp. She did not realize that door hold was on the bottom, she believed it to be door close. She was aware that above the elevator on each floor there was a digital display showing what floor the elevator was on, this is why she felt her trick would be helpful. Since the elevator stayed open, her stalker was able to catch up to her. Probably heard the elevator open from the room, then quickly made his way into the hall. And things went downhill from there.

That's pretty much a scenario I visualize, Nick ... with the exception of the glasses.

The fact that her sister made a separate tweet to state "No glasses" indicates they believe she didn't have them with her when she disappeared. IMO, the only way they could know that is IF her glasses were found in her room. But that still begs the question .. why would she leave her room without them. So yes, it is possible they were located in another room, and whoever's room it was might have some explaining to do. IIRC, rooms were not searched, but possibly someone came forward voluntarily (but we ARE talking The Cecil here ;))

Her somewhat confident stride as she enters the elevator gives me an impression that she felt she had just handled some situation effectively.

MOO

This is very much like my theory, but the part that I can't get to work is that if she left her glasses, she must have distrusted that person quite a bit, since it is not likely she would go back for them. If this were so, I think she would have acted more nervous even in the first part of the elevator video.

However, here's an alternative version: She was wearing contacts, removed them, left the room with them in her pocket, and was going down for the same reasons you describe (but she was not that uncomfortable with the person in the room, just feeling uneasy). Of course, why would she remove her contacts? Maybe her eyes were tired, or irritated. Not sure this quite works, but it is possible.

I'm thinking about that strange expression on her face when she re-enters the elevator. To me it says, "Oh great, now what do I do?" That makes me think there is someone out there in the hall. Since I'm in the spec thread, this is purely speculation.

I can't get over the elevator video, and how she just looks drugged. Specifically, drugged on Ambien.

I remember reading about how supposedly Elisa once had blogged about having bipolar induced hypomania and desperately needed sleep. What if she was in an Ambien haze, and it was an accidental death? I've been in Ambien hazes before, and they are very, very bizarre in that you feel like you're awake but also dreaming at the same time; visual and auditory hallucinations are not uncommon either. This could explain Elisa's weird gesturing outside of the elevator. Also, when I had my Ambien haze, I would have moments of lucidity, punctuated by moments of "dreaming." I remember getting out of bed, and walking around my living room, arranging my furniture. At one point, I remember consciously thinking, what the heck am I doing? But then I'd go right back into the weird auto-pilot dream state. I also realized later that I had exceptional strength while in my haze. I managed to move a couch by myself that normally I am unable to move. I did illogical things, in that I recall looking at a cabinet in my kitchen, convinced it was a door and that I wanted to go inside.

Maybe I'm reaching here, but I just couldn't help but to be struck by Elisa's actions in her video. It just reminds me so much of my own Ambien experiences. That coupled with the allegations she was bipolar and had experienced hypomania make me believe it could be possible.

O.K. New theory. Is there a drug that causes numbness in the limbs? I'm now thinking of the elevator video and the hand motions there. She holds her hands dangling by her sides because possibly they are feeling numb. Then she raises them above her head and places them behind her head to get the circulation going again. This explains the waving of her arms and also the pulling on her fingers (that some see as counting). I'm just thinking if my arms or hands were starting to feel numb and I was alone, these are the kinds of movements that I would likely be making.

O.K. New theory. Is there a drug that causes numbness in the limbs? I'm now thinking of the elevator video and the hand motions there. She holds her hands dangling by her sides because possibly they are feeling numb. Then she raises them above her head and places them behind her head to get the circulation going again. This explains the waving of her arms and also the pulling on her fingers (that some see as counting). I'm just thinking if my arms or hands were starting to feel numb and I was alone, these are the kinds of movements that I would likely be making.

Good observation. Do you think there also may be some vertigo or dizziness in there somewhere? Only saying this because it looks like she's sort of bracing herself when she reenters the elevator, with both of her hands on the doors.

In my post above yours I mentioned Ambien and my experiences with it. It didn't cause numbness, at least not for me, but it did create all types of weird phantom sensations and hallucinations. Like when I would look at something, I could "feel" it, even though I wasn't touching it.

I don't know if you guys have read this but I decided to post it for those who have not.

Part 1

THE ELISA LAM MYSTERY

http://www.tribwatch.com/elisaLam.htm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The difference between "LAM ELISA" and "Elisa Lam" may be an Illuminati story to report on:

The CDC has announced that there is an outbreak of tuberculosis in Los Angeles. The test used to detect TB in humans is called LAM-ELISA.
Weeks before this outbreak was announced, a Canadian tourist named Elisa Lam went missing in Los Angeles. Her decomposing body has since been discovered in a Los Angeles hotel's rooftop water container after hotel guests complained about foul-smelling, foul-tasting, and darkened water.

The Hotel Cecil, where Elisa Lam's body was found, is located adjacent to Los Angeles' skid row, the same area where the TB breakout is believed to have originated.

What's more is the following video shows Elisa Lam acting suspiciously in an elevator prior to her disappearance and death. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zq4LmWiDiC0"]Detectives Looking for Missing Canadian Woman - YouTube[/ame] And, as of this moment, the coroner has not yet been able to determine the cause of Elisa Lam's death, nor has the CDC been able to pinpoint the origin of the TB scare.

EDIT: Elisa Lam went missing weeks before the outbreak, not days. She was last seen on 2013/1/31.

http://www.***********/r/conspiracy/comments/194irm/tuberculosis_outbreak_in_los_angeles_skid_row/

I wanted to know whether "LAM ELISA" was coined at this time to reflect Elisa's name in particular, or whether it was an older phrase. Here's from a 2005 article:

A direct antigen-capture ELISA based on the detection of mycobacterial lipoarabinomannan (LAM) in unprocessed urine was evaluated for its usefulness in clinical practice. In Tanzania, 231 patients with suspected pulmonary tuberculosis (TB) and 103 healthy volunteers were screened with standard TB tests and with the new LAM-ELISA. Of 132 patients with confirmed pulmonary mycobacterial disease (positive sputum culture), 106 were positive using the LAM-ELISA (sensitivity 80.3%).

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16139316

After finding that, and being convinced that it wasn't named to reflect Elisa's name, I learned something shocking, that the quote above is from the Centre for Tuberculosis Research, University of British Columbia. You see Elisa Lam went missing while a student at University of British Colombia. That deserves some attention.

The Hotel Cecil, where she was found dead, is just a few blocks from where the spread of tuberculosis has risen sharply, but the disease wasn't an issue until AFTER the last time Elisa was seen on or about January 31 (she wasn't found officially until Feb. 19). "The days following the discovery of her body, several newspapers reported about an outbreak of a resistant strain of tuberculoses amongst the homeless in downtown L.A. The CDC (Centre Decease Control) has been approached to help keep the sudden outbreak under control."

One possibility: some freaks at the University of BC, wielding political friends in lunatic-globalist / Illuminati high places, got this idea, from her name, to send Elisa Lam to infect the homeless people of Los Angeles to conduct a test on how to eradicate homeless people my murder without being caught. In the process, Elisa Lam was murdered, and hidden in a water tank atop "her" hotel roof.

That's a drastic explanation, I know, but there have been reports to be taken seriously concerning "population-control" methods being kicked around by the heartless side of our superiors, involving fixed murders in one way or another. If they can profit medically by treating terminally-ill patients, all the better in their eyes.

A second possibility: Elisa Lam had a case of TB, and she spread it to others who raped her, who then spread it to others on the streets. This possibility would be more credible had she not had that name. It must first of all be suspect that her name involves the cause of the TB rise, or at least the claim of TB being on the rise, that made the news shortly after her death.

Third possibility: her name was not really Elisa Lam, and/or there was no murder of Elisa Lam; it was a fabrication with purposeful design with goals. To seemingly eliminate this possibility, her story was covered even by CTV national news in Canada. It would be highly unlikely that such media attention could fail to recognize a non-existent Elisa Lam. Moreover, the University has verified that she attended there last summer, meaning that there really ought to be an Elisa Lam.
http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/autopsy-performed-on-elisa-lam-provides-no-answers-1.1165492

Apparently, she was murdered, unless she went into the tank for a quick dip, and was unable to get back out. It becomes clear that Elisa was murdered in such a way as to pattern a movie theme:

[Elisa Lam's] death is eerily similar to the movie, "Dark Water", a Japanese horror movie where an elevator and the death of an Asian girl who drowned in a watercistern on top of an apartment building, play a crucial role. The movie was remade for an American audience in 2005, starring Jennifer Connelly.

Here's the date of her elevator video: "Lam did not ride the elevator, however--it went on to other floors empty. According to a timeline published by CTV News, that footage was taken February 1, the day Lam was to have checked out of the hotel."
http://laist.com/2013/02/26/elisa_lam_lapd_deny_canadian_rumors.php

If CTV was fed the correct date of February 1, her elevator video must have been taped past midnight. She can be seen in the video as though trying to hide from someone. At first, probably due to the murder that was likely effected on that same night, I thought that she was trying to hide from her pursuer. But after closely investigating the video for two days, I came to believe what I had initially rejected from the opinion of others: that she was playing hide-and-seek, sort of, with a friend, or a trusted newly-acquired companion.

She stayed on the fourth floor, according to reports, but the video is able to locate her on the 14th floor. She doesn't have her purse, meaning that she was coming from room. She was visiting the 14th floor, and there was a friend in a room down the hall of the 14th, or, perhaps, this friend, who I'll assume to be a male, was speaking with someone down the hall. She was expecting him back at any moment, being playful about his return, at one point thinking to jump out at him/her with a boo-type surprise. Here's the four minute version, the Elisa Lam video:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TjVBpyTeZM"]Elisa Lam Video - YouTube[/ame]
http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/blog/article/the-tourist-in-the-tank/index.html

My take is that Elisa had come from the door of the room where her friend was, and that she was preparing the elevator for their descent down to her room at 12:22 am. She was amusing herself in the hall while waiting. She clearly arranged the elevator to be on hold, which is the key for knowing that she was not trying to run away from a pursuer.

The 14th floor where, some three decades ago, a serial killer killed. Some reports say that her very reason for visiting this hotel was to visit the 14th floor for that reason, but I can't confirm such a report...that may be due to someone merely injecting more drama into her mystery. This Hotel Cecil is now infamous for entertaining satanic types. It reminds of the song, Hotel California, "you can check in but you can never leave." It's old news but, there is a photo of a dark satanist (Anton Lavey) on the jacket of the Hotel California record album.

As she steps into the elevator for the first time, she's not hectic, not tired from running, her sandals are on, and she appears to be acting the part of a normal hotel guest. She pushes five floor buttons for reasons that not even Sherlock Holmes can figure out, as well as at least one other button. Four button lights go on, not five. What does that tell you? It tells you that the button for the floor she was on was pressed, which was the button that didn't light.

After pressing the buttons, she does not press the door-close button when the door doesn't close, this being added evidence that she was not seeking to get away from a pursuer. Neither does she immediately leave the elevator area for the stairs. Standing at attention at first, she then decided to get playful. She takes a quick peek out the door to see if he's coming down the hall, and then slips herself into the front corner as if trying to hide childlike. That's when she's deciding she might go "boo" when he comes in. Her object was to be sexually playful, in my opinion, making sure he gets the hint. I think she spots the camera while in the corner, which may explain why she goes immediately into the hall, standing with back to the camera. She then slips off to the side mainly out of camera view, though online data includes a photo of an oval mirror on the wall directly in front of her but out of camera view. Before and after the 1:20 point, she had hands in her hair for some seconds while viewing the mirror.

Again, let me assure you, I did not, on the first day of watching this video over and over again, think that she was playing. I was absolutely sure that she was trying to escape her murderer, and I was simultaneously trying to explain why she didn't press the door close button or use the stairs after the elevator door wouldn't close. It just goes to show me how wrong I can be when judging by mere appearances. Fortunately, I came by the photo below tending to prove hard that Elisa pressed the door-hold button, which holds the door open by a timer for a couple of minutes or longer. This photo is reportedly a close-up of the button panel in the elevator that she was in. At the end of the long-version video, when the door is closed, the button panel becomes visible enough to make out that this photo is accurately reflecting the same. As you can see, the top button, the only one of the five not to light up, is the one for the 14th floor.
http://i.imgur.com/we6I2JX.jpg

She comes into the elevator again, throwing up her arms in some form of disappointment, perhaps impatient for having to wait, and she presses the buttons several times with some inexplicable passion, as though wrestling with them. The initial purpose seems to be to press the door-hold button again, to re-set it before its time has expired, yet the pressing of the other buttons is a mystery that not even Colombo can figure.

She walks out the elevator again, and seems to be taken with great delight (look closely at her face) as she sees her friend(s) coming out the door / coming down the hall / yelling something down the hall. She starts to do a little celebrational dance. Even her knee is bending to suggest a dance, though the behavior expert at the webpage below doesn't mention any dance. I tend to agree that she was in a sexual mood. The motions of her arms suggest a dance. See her smile in an enhanced photo below. After the dance, she walks out of camera view to the left of the door, and does not return in the next 30 seconds (youtube time), afterwhich the elevator door closes, now three minutes (youtube time) after the start of the video.
http://www.bodylanguagesuccess.com/2013/02/nonverbal-communication-analysis-2313.html

At first, it seemed fairly convenient that the murderer was someone with the key to the roof door, or someone who knew an accomplice with a key to the roof door: "...'There is an alarm and a locked door to gain access to the roof. It's not clear how she would have gained access to the roof by herself. Had she done so, the tanks themselves are not locked,' reporter Tom Walters told CTV's Canada AM Wednesday." The roof is only one floor up from the 14th.

But then we learn that there may have been an accessible fire escape (stairway) that the killer may have used to carry Elisa to the roof: "Law enforcement sources told the Times that a locked door and fire escape are the only ways to access the hotel's roof. The door, which only employees can reach, is also equipped with an alarm that notifies hotel staff if someone is up there."
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ontaminated-Canadian-tourists-body-weeks.html

One blogger (Chinese, I think) shares from news articles:

According CNN, LA Times reporting, Police believe that one of the hotel staff is very suspicion. At the same time, Los Angeles coroner believes the Elisa death time was on the 1st of Feb (the day after her missing) without injury...
...Police already locked on a staff [member] in the hotel as the most suspicion suspect, Media did not disclosed the name of the staff, but an informant who understand the hotel status stated, the reason police locked on that staff, is because during Elisa stay in the hotel, he was the one get hold of Elisa's room key, theoretically he could enter to Elisa's Room any time he wanted, with a lot of chance of crime. LA Police interviewed many staff of the hotel after the incident, after a series of investigation, and finally locked on that staff of being most suspicious.

According to the hotel...The other door is a fire escape that connected with security alarm; any forceful entry will activate the alarm. If the killer doesn't understand [i.e. isn't familiar with] the hotel area, is will be difficult to drop Elisa's body into the tank.

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/e...nd-cecil-hotel-water-tank-sad-4111080-17.html

The murderer(s) needed access to her room to take out her belongings, leaving the room as though she had checked out normally...so as not to alert the cleaning people of something being wrong. The police have already confirmed that they know a man who had the key to her room, and besides, "Police say they've collected some of Lam's belongings..." That in itself doesn't necessarily mean that some of her belongings were found in her room. It's a big deal whether her belongings were left, or not left, in her room at check-out time. A pre-meditated murder would warrant removing her things from her room.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/story/2013/02/06/bc-missing-la-elisa-lam.html?cmp=rss

The killer(s) would need to evade people and camera proof when taking her body to the roof, and one advantageous way would be to get her onto the 14th floor first, all the better if it's in the middle of the night. The situation demands a strangling, gagging, or knock out blow as soon as possible to keep her from screaming. I'm sorry for her, deeply sorry.

Online statement: "Lopez said there are no security cameras on the roof." If there was one camera or more on the way to the roof, and if this camera retained footage for more than 19 days, then either the police (Canadian police would be involved) have seen the killer(s) on tape but haven't yet charged anyone, or the hotel manager / owner(s) had arranged for the camera's to show no evidence. If the killers were from the hotel, they likely had means to tamper with the cameras; otherwise, they would be foolish to cross paths with a camera while carrying the dead body. If the murder was planned by people at the hotel, they would have incorporated a plan beforehand to deal with the camera(s).

The coincidences of this murder reflecting the theme in Dark Water could mean that the murder was planned for that effect, though another explanation becomes feasible: that murders of multiple people over the years, while incorporating the roof water tanks, had been repeated perhaps to the point of routine. The young girl in the Dark Water movie who falls and drowns into a water tank, at the top of the apartment building, is Natasha, which essentially spells "satan" backward. Natasha was murdered by the apartment's staff worker, and dropped into the tank. The dead Natasha appears as a ghost to another young girl, Cecilia, who has moved into an apartment directly below the one that Natasha had lived in before her murder. Can this suggest that young girls have repeatedly been victims at Hotel Cecil?

As "Cecilia" is highly reflective of the Hotel Cecil, it is to be expected that Elisa Lam was not the first murder victim in the water tanks at Hotel Cecil. We could expect at least one other similar murder before 2005. One may also figure that someone(s) in the production of Dark Water, the 2005 version, was privy to, and proud of, the murder(s), and couldn't resist from advertising (through the movie) it.

A theme of the movie is dark water coming from the faucets as a result of the rotting corpse, but there is also the peculiarity of a malfunctioning elevator. It begs the question of whether the girl (was she really Elisa Lam, or just acting the part?) in the elevator video at Hotel Cecil was merely playing for the camera as part of a sick joke.

As you can see, the button panel in the video is hard to make out, and perhaps it shouldn't be with modern-quality video. Perhaps the police (not all of them, of course) were banking on no one being able to discover that the lady in the video hit the door-hold button, by which I mean to say that the police and other producers of the elevator video were hoping to make the public believe that there was an elevator malfunction, and that Elisa was trying to escape the murderer from an elevator that wouldn't function properly only very temporarily. When the elevator door suddenly closes and descends to other floors, there is an eerie feel to it, especially as the viewer has Elisa's imminent murder in mind.

In a city like Los Angeles, it is not to be wholly discounted that both the police chief and the owner(s) of Hotel Cecil might be satanists. It is the belief of many, including myself, that it is the very object of Mafia and Illuminati to infiltrate police departments.

A false-flag event can be defined in various ways. It's a conspiracy between deluded framers of a "reality show," so to speak, where the purpose is to create what appears to be a real event hitting the news, but with certain flags or signs to indicate to insiders that it's just a production, not real. You can imagine the framers of these productions taking pride in the cleverness involved, which is why they're deluded. Movie-making people of various kinds could be expected in creating false-flag or similar events.

In this case, "Elisa Lam" can be viewed as one flag, with the malfunctioning elevator, the body in the water tank, and "Cecilia" being others. But there is also the report circulating in from CNN that a British couple (Baugh surname), staying in Hotel Cecil for over a week in February, witnessed black water repeatedly from the taps for a couple of seconds before clearing up. However, it is highly unlikely, if the taps are used daily, that black water should pour out for only a couple of seconds only to clear up. I don't think that a plumber could explain such a thing. A softening black rubber washer at the tap can't explain it.

If the pipe water is clear aside from the water adjacent to the tap, it would take many days for any black substance floating in the water to precipitate to the tap in order to cause a couple of seconds of "black" (they didn't say red, brown or yellow) water. "'The shower was awful,' [Sabrina Baugh] continued. 'When you turned the tap on, the water was coming black first for two seconds and then it was going back to normal.'" Yet, they were in the hotel room for eight days, not allowing the time needed for significant precipitation of black material. Besides, if they had black water, others must have had it too. Where are the others who had black water? In other words, the people who reported the black water may be privy to the murder, or, at least, may have recognized that the murder was a deliberate repeat of what the Dark Water movie "advertises."
http://www.ibtimes.com/body-elisa-lam-canadian-tourist-found-los-angeles-hotels-water-tank-1100172

The Baugh/Bach surname was a topic in the update from which one can arrive to this page. In that update, I had written a section on that Bach bloodline just a day or two before starting on this chapter. I had been stressing Baugh-like surnames for weeks (prior to that update) as being from the human-sacrifice cult of Boofima as it translated into Baphomet in Bavaria, where I link Baughs to Bogens and Bauers. The latter gave birth to Rothschilds.

Also: "Bernard Diaz, 89, who has lived at the Cecil for 32 years, told the LA Times that he heard a 'tremendous' racket on his floor above him the night Lam disappeared. He said the floor also experience flooding that night." I doubt very much that the floor above him experienced flooding that night, because it just so happens that in the movie, Dark Water, Cecilia's mother is killed when her apartment is flooded by water due to the things pertaining to the floor above her. "Reportedly, Lam was staying on the fourth floor, one floor above Bernard Diaz's room. Diaz also mentioned that there was flooding on the fourth floor the day after Lam went missing, stating that there was 'some obstruction to the drain between the third and fourth floor.'" What a coincidence.

Just a thought, since there's no use keeping it to myself when it may just be true: it sounds like the long-time tenant, Bernard Diaz, may have been privy to the ritual murders at Hotel Cecil, and that he may be spouting off his knowledge and involvement by echoing the codes, from Dark Water, understood by other insiders. It seems like a 50-50 under the circumstances. Maybe yes, maybe no. I've read many articles writing this chapter over a week's time, and can't recall a party from the hotel offering some form of statement to the news aside from the Baughs and Bernard Diaz.

It occurred to me that, just as "Super Committee and the Fiscal Cliff" was false-flag code, so might "false flag" itself be code for the Fallis and Flag surnames. I first reported on the code work involved in "Super Committee and the Fiscal Cliff" in the 4th update of last November. It was easily deciphered as code for the Conte/Comites, Super/Soper, Fisk and Cliff surnames. I kid you not, that while writing above, when the idea that "false flag" may itself have been code for the Fallis and Flag surnames, I had not yet viewed the Connelly Coat, although it was my intension because the star of Dark Water was Jennifer Connelly.

Therefore, but what coincidences are these: 1) the Connelly Coat uses an engrailed black-on-white saltire cross (satanic colors), the colors of the engrailed Super/Soper saltire cross; 2) both saltires have white symbols, but the Connelly saltire has white-on-black scallops, the colors of the same in the Flag/Flick Coat; 3) another black-on-white saltire is used by the Dark surname; 4) Dark Water was directed by a Salles surname (branch of Pendragons suspect in the 9-11 murders) using an engrailed bar in the colors of the saltires above. I smell rats.

The reason that "Super Committee" can be gleaned as code in-part for the Supers is that the surname uses a version of the black-on-white engrailed cross of Sinclairs who show a "Commit" motto term. It is a fact that Herluin de CONTEville married the mother of the Conqueror Sinclair, but then both the Conte's and Ville's were first found in Languedoc, allowing the possibility that the two merged to form, "Conteville." The French Conte surname shows a Comites variation, you see.

The Conan Coat is the Sinclair cross exactly, while "Conan" suggests kinship with Connellys and Conte's. Cone's, first found in the same place (Kent) as Darks, share the three antlers with, in colors reversed from, the English Conte's/Comitisa's.

The woman (Herleva) whom Herluin de Conteville married was first of all married to "the tanner" of Falaise, and while there is no Falaise surname coming up, the Fallis/Fals surname page suggests possible linkage to "Falaise," saying: "Another derivation suggests that the name is a local reference to the area of Falaise, Normandy."

So there you have it, the evidence that criminal skull-and-boneheads in high places are behind the "false flag" codework, and moreover that they are proudly conducting, without fear of prosecution, illegal and murderous events. These people have the highest judges of the land in fear of them, and of course some, if not most of the highest judges, are partners with them in some Masonic ways. These groups have had centuries to infiltrate governments and courts, made all the easier in that they founded much of the Unites States to begin with.

The Fallis/Fals Coat is a version of the Feller Coat (both use thee white-on-blue treFOILs in the same positions), in the colors of the Roque/Rock rocks. For further interest, compare the Rocco and Trager Coats noting the Felltrager variation of Fellers. It's the manipulation-of-the-world Rockefellers, isn't it?

Walter Salles, the director of Dark Water, is from a banking family in South America. "Both films [by Walter Salles] were produced by veteran Arthur Cohn and had worldwide distribution." Therein we have a Cohn surname, like the Salles-related Conans and Connellys. I had learned only recently on John Kerry's real birth surname, "Kohn."
[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Salles"]Walter Salles - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

A funny thing happened between writing the paragraph above and the one before that. I was making a coffee and filling the sugar bowl, when I turned and saw, in front of the fridge, a black-widow-like spider dangling from a thread on the ceiling at face level two feet in front of me. It reminded me of a snap-vision I had a couple of years ago, of a large black spider laying in wait, ready to pounce on me. That spider's eight legs were paired up so as to form a saltire cross, you see. You've seen the type that have legs in that shape.

Whether or not the vision was from God, I may never know, but I took it as such, meaning that some people using the black saltire were looking for me, and that I should beware. By what coincidence did a black spider just appear to me just after writing on black saltires above??? This spider had a white circular area on it's back. I have never seen one like that around here. I can't recall ever seeing, in all my life, a black spider with large white circular area on its back. As you can see, the black saltires above have white symbols.

For those who have not come to this chapter from the updates, let me say that, probably, no one in all the world at this time, is as familiar with as many heraldry designs as I am. I loath to talk like that, but the point is, I feel reliable by now when making claims based on heraldry evidence. I have been covering heraldry topics full time, six or more days weekly, for some seven or more years, seeking to uncover Masonic roots. This chapter was born in the midst of sharing evidence that Templars and Masons are from the chief priests of Israel who killed Jesus Christ. It would be very suitable to define them, therefore, as Illuminatists or satanists. My experiences over the last few years has unexpectedly included short dreams, snap visions, and unusual events in and around the home that signal Direction from God for this heraldry-based project...that appears very much to be His project. I understand if you don't believe me, but for those who can, this is my claim.

Witchcraft is the deliberate affront to God by which some people slander Him. Witchcraft has a "holy"' day on February 1:

As with all Old Tradition observances, this holiday [of Imbolc] is usually celebrated beginning at sundown on February 1 and continuing through the day of February 2. Imbolc means in the belly of the Mother because that is where seeds are beginning to stir as it is Spring.
http://wicca.com/celtic/akasha/imbolc.htm

The page above is a watered down or "white" definition of Imbolc. You must know that the 14th floor is really the 13th, explaining why occult types would stay on the 14th floor, and why there may have been a gathering of the occult on the floor that Elisa Lam was on, on February 1:

The occult calendar is divided into four (4) segments of 13 weeks each. The number, 13, is considered divine by the occultist for a couple of reasons [I don't accept the writer's opinion on these reasons]:
... February 1 and 2 -- Candlemas and Imbolg, a.k.a. Groundhog's Day. One of the Illuminati' Human Sacrifice Nights

http://littleguyintheeye.wordpress.com/2010/02/02/groundhogs-day-imbolc-candlemas/

So, Elisa Lam, killed on February 1, was a possible human-sacrifice victim for a satanic gathering at the Hotel Cecil to celebrate Imbolc. Does this make sense? Don't go out alone on February 1 in the wrong place. Thirteen weeks after February 1/2 is May 1, "holy" day of Bel.

Imbolc is an event unto Brigit, and is often erroneously linked back to Christian worshipers of Brigit, but there cannot be true Christianity and Brigit together. It would be the tactic of satanists to attract Christians to satanism by giving them a white-washed form of black witchcraft. The point here is that Brigit named Brigantium on the Durance river, home of the Salyes Ligures who named the Salles surname. It has been my opinion for a few years that the Sallete/Sallett variation of the Sale/Salles surname is what gave birth to the heraldic "saltire" term. It's a version of the pirate-flag crossed-bones symbol, and Sinclairs were pirates as well as playing a leading role with the first Templars. I have been claiming (for years) that the anti-Christ and/or his main support group in the West will be from the Salyes Ligures at the root of Freemasonry.

Another peculiarity is that Huffington Post (liberal, anti-Christian slant) did a story on the missing Elisa Lam before her body was found. But wait. Many people go missing in Los Angeles, and yet Huffington Post decides to popularize this story??? Why this one? It just so happens that Huffs/Hoffs and Salles' were both first found in the same place (Cheshire), where the Masseys / Meschins were first found who named "Masonry," and that both use a diagonal bar in black-on-white colors. Hmmm. You don't think that Mrs. Huffington is a fellow satanist, do you? There is such a thing as pre-determined social engineering requiring the Huffingtons of this world.

Here's more gruesome:

Just came across this: the mother in the above film, Dark Water, is called Dahlia....a [real] woman, Elizabeth Short, was dubbed "The Black Dahlia" by media when her body was found on 15 January 1947 in Leimert Park, Los Angeles. Victim of a gruesome murder: found mutilated...sliced in half at the waist, completely drained of blood (reminds me of cow mutilations, they are drained of blood too). It was rumoured she stayed or drank at Hotel Cecil.
http://thecomingcrisis.blogspot.ca/2013/02/elisa-lam-and-los-angeles-tuberculosis.html

It sounds like human sacrifice, but the point is well taken that the makers of Black Water were taking from the murder of Elizabeth Short as ones who gloried in the murder. The next blogger writes:

Elisa had a Tumblr account (some sort of website where you can share pictures, anecdotes etc), and apparently, despite the fact she was reported as having been dead for 20 days, she has been posting right up until Feb 18th. Apparently she also posted just yesterday, as well. This means either her posts were pre-queued for the last month, or someone has her account/phone/computer. I checked it out, and it's true. Bizarrely, there was a post today... of a tarot card, "The Hermit."

I can scarcely believe that Elisa Lam is operating her account. It's only remotely possible that she was not found dead, and that the entire murder was staged. False-news imagery can be accomplished successfully, and was done with the help of the press on 9-11. Anyone taking this position can therefore be assured that such groups had much experience doing this sort of thing prior to 9-11. However, in this relatively unimportant event concerning Elisa Lam, where some form of globalist reach isn't evident in the particulars of her death, such extremes are unexpected. That is, Elisa Lam was likely murdered, as the news stories reported, and, moreover, someone else on the dark side may be operating her account, perhaps even from her computer. She may have brought her laptop with her to Los Angeles, and she may have had all her passwords in her personal telephone directory.

Part 2

The Video's Timer is Itself a Mystery

The next blog (on the webpage above) suggests the distinct possibility that the providers of the elevator video, with the police apparently to blame, had tampered with it in such a way as not to be caught tampering with it:

VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE:
1) Watch the Elisa Lam elevator video (4 minute version).

2) Advance to 2:40 in the film.

3) Observe the time stamp along the bottom:

xx:23:59
xx:24:00
xx:24:01
xx:24:02
xx:24:03
xx:24:04
xx:25:00 ??
xx:25:01,02,03,04,07 (3 seconds cut),11 (4 seconds cut)

56-63 seconds are missing from this "revealed footage by the authorities." Barb, you now have your answer as to why it's so blurry. They were trying to obscure the time stamp so as to hide the fact there's a whole minute missing from the footage.

(P.S. I watched every single second of the whole video and counted to make sure this didn't happen elsewhere, and it counts normally. Someone has cut a minute out of the footage. What does it show?)

February 27, 2013 at 11:28 PM Matt said...

And even stranger:
This clip has been stretched time wise to fit 4 minutes. So essentially what's happened is this: they've cut out a minute plus, then stretched the rest to make it seem like it still lasts 4 minutes, and then reduced the quality so that you'll see a time stamp and feel the footage is legitimate, when in reality careful scrutiny will show that footage has been cut out for some reason or another.

I find this a bit disturbing.

The blog says that there is a shorter version of 2 minutes, 38 seconds...not showing the elevator door closing and opening. Note in the comment where the reader is asked to advance to the 2:40 minute mark in order to find problems with the numbers starting a few seconds afterward. It easily explains that a 2:38 version (I also see a 2:39 version) was put out by the people who released the longer version in the first place, which was the Los Angeles Police Department. This police department is definitely guilty of tampering with the video, but just how bad is that guilt? In other words, why did they do it?

The quote above bothered me, so I investigated on my own. The 2:38 video was loaded to find a clearer picture, where one can study the odd shapes that the digits appear as. Apparently, though not necessarily so, the shapes must be to disguise the true digits from the public, and may or may not be from the original camera system (closed-circuit TV). My understanding is that the timer (or timestamp, as they call it) is not formed by the security cameras themselves, but by a central system to which all cameras are connected. The timers are susceptible for various reasons for being untrue to real time; it's up to the hotel to assure that the settings are in real time.

I can tell you for a fact that the 23:00 minute mark in the timestamp is at the 1:17 minute mark of youtube time (the longer-version video starts three or four seconds earlier so that the 23:00 point is at 1:21). You can see the "22" tripping and changing shape at 23:00, but the "3" looks more like a square "G". Here's two websites with the short-version:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zq4LmWiDiC0"]Detectives Looking for Missing Canadian Woman - YouTube[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4InoPpIMDUw"]YouTube[/ame]

To get your bearings as you watch the seconds tick by, the 6 digit looks somewhat like a 6, and the 1 digit looks like a 1. Otherwise, you'll need to study the shapes closely, over and over again, to decipher them. It took me a couple of hours but you can speed the process with these tips: the 1 digit always has a bright square near its top; the 2 digit always has two white squares (more visible in the short video) extending downward on a diagonal from around the mid-section; the 4 digit has a white Christ-like cross shape in the center; the 5 digit always has a bright square/spot near the center; the 9 digit has a black square/line jutting to the left of a vertical bar. The 3, 8 and 0 digits are similar in most cases and need special treatment; I'll go into detail later when seeking to know the hour of the day.

With this information, you can prove to yourself that someone spliced and altered the video, made suspicious where the video is being offered in a shorter version with all the tampered segments eliminated. If the police had a good reason for editing the video, why not just say so? Why offer a video to the public with a hatchet job on the timer, only to create more mystery as to what it might mean?

Let's ask why the camera timer does not agree with the timer of the youtube video. Whereas 1:17 in youtube is at the 23:00 point, the 1:58 point is at the 23:30 point, a difference of 41 seconds transpired in youtube versus just 30 seconds in the elevator video, meaning one of the two videos are not running in real time. I'm checking right now to see whether the youtube video is in real time, as compared to the clock on my computer. Yes, it is, for when the youtube video hits 2:00 minutes, it's exactly two minutes on my computer's clock, meaning that the elevator video has been fed to us slower than the reality. Why, why why???

When the youtube video starts at 0:00, the short-version elevator videos (depending on which one) start between 22:02 and almost 22:04. At 2:00 minutes in, the elevator timer is at 23:32 (i.e. 1.5 minutes after starting time), a ratio of exactly 2 minutes versus 1.5 minutes, or 75% reality speed. Why was this done? Apparently, at first glance anyway, it's because one out of four minutes was removed so that the video needed to be extended 25% longer to make up for it. None of the 24th minute shows so far as the timer is concerned. Below is the hairy situation needing some explanation, starting at the 2:40 minute point of youtube:

2:40 = 23:58
2:41 = 23:59
At 2:42, it changes to 21:00 minutes instead of 24:00, but the blogger above assumed 24:00 for obvious reason of expecting it. Yet, the '23' definitely changes to '21', and as a note, the '2' in the couplet did not change at all in shape or hue. It becomes evident that the entire 24th minute was removed; here's the details:
2:44 = 21:01
2:47 = 21:04
The 21:04 does not click expectedly to 21:05, but changes to 25:00 (at 2:48 youtube time). After replaying and watching the entire elevator view, I thought I could see evidence of a splice at 2:48 in some slight tonal changes.
At 2:55, at the very start of the second at 25:04, the '4' is just a short blip and changes to a '7', meaning that some three seconds go missing.
At 2:56, the 25:07 changes to 25:10, suggesting at least two missing seconds, about the time it takes for a person to walk by the elevator door.

At 2:57, it rolls naturally to 25:11, but very quickly at the start of that second, it changes to 25:14, missing another two seconds.

2:58 = 25:15, and from this point onward there doesn't appear to be further editing.

Did the hotel owner / manager tamper with the video, and give it to the police in this condition? The answer to this question may be answered by finding who's behind the removal of some of the videos at youtube based on copyright infringement. We shouldn't assume that the Los Angeles police wanted to video to go public, for the parents of Elisa Lam, for example, or even the Canadian police, may have urged the Los Angeles police to put it out there with little choice.

Until this is all reconciled with a feasible theory on what really happened, no one should be hasty in forming a theory. I'm going to try to advance the problems and the best theories according to my limited intelligence. I've already been wrong a couple of times when hasty to explain these numbers. The truth may not be what it seems at first.

The long-version video is accessible at next link below. There is a problem in the first door closing that alerts to yet another instance of tampering. First, let me record the door data, noting that door closing takes a little over four seconds of timestamp time (over five in youtube). Also, there are nine seconds (in the timestamp) between a door closing and a door opening between floors:

Heavy video / timestamp tampering between 23:59 to 25:11
Door first closes 25:14 - 18 (2:58 - 3:03 youtube time);
Door opens 25:26 - 29 (3:13 - 17);
Door re-closes 25:33 - 37 (3:23 - 28).
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TjVBpyTeZM"]Elisa Lam Video - YouTube[/ame]

Here are the facts and/or the apparent facts:

At 22:09, Elisa can be seen pressing the door-hold button for the first time. I'm assuming that she could not have pressed the door-hold button previous to 22:09, or the buttons M, 4, 7, and 10 would not have lit up for her.
At 23:12, Elisa presses the door-hold button for the second time, suggesting that the door is programmed to stay open for at least 1:03 minutes. It is strange that while she is having a fit at the buttons, yet no other buttons that light up, meaning either that she doesn't press any buttons aside from the ones she had already pressed, or that the floor buttons (not including the door-close button) are rendered inoperable while on hold mode. She presses the door-hold button again several times starting about 23:15, which may or may not have reset the hold-mode timer.

As of 23:51, Elisa is no longer seen.

At 24:00 minutes (which number doesn't show in the timestamp), video tampering begins, suggesting that she may have come back into the scene, or someone else came walking/running through, but that someone doesn't want us to know. The entire 24th minute is apparently removed, and replaced mainly by the 25th minute. The 25:00 point is spliced into the video five or six seconds after the 23:59 point.

For the first time, the door starts to close at 25:14, almost 2 minutes to the second, but not exactly two minutes, after Elisa last pressed the hold-door button (at 23:12 / 23:15), seemingly meaning that the door-hold feature was programmed for 2 minutes in length. It seemingly means that there is nothing suspicious about the elevator not closing its door, as if controlled by a staff member in the building's elevator room.

Here's the mammoth revelation from the tiny clue: in the 14th second (2:58 on youtube time), the door is suddenly closed about eight inches of distance, but we are not able to see the gradual closing of this distance. It means that a short piece of video, about one second long, is missing. Why? Is it due to the seconds missing between 25:11 and 25:14? No, don't be fooled. In the first half of the 14th second, the door has not yet begun to close, meaning that the missing seconds between 25:11 and 25:14 are irrelevant.

It's near the tail-end of the 14th second (I'd guess about 9/10ths into it) that the door suddenly appears rolled closed by about eight inches. By the very end of the 14th second, the door has rolled gradually (i.e. no video removed) a few inches more to about 12 inches total. Careful study of the gradual door closings will indicate that it takes slightly more than four seconds (as per the elevator-video timer) for the door to close completely, suggesting eight or nine inches of travel per second. So, yes, about one second goes missing at the point where the 14th second is showing.

Part 3

It doesn't matter that it's only a second of missing video. It doesn't matter how small the missing duration is, so long as it's cleanly visible. That small amount is all that counts. That missing second tells a true story because the timer does not reflect/record the missing second; there is no missing second in the timer. The door should have been closing gradually throughout the entire 14th second, but instead appears open to several inches at the end of the 14th second. How can this be?

When first happening upon this, it was hinting that the timer was pasted into the elevator video. It then becomes possible that the timer we see was foreign to the camera system, the whole of it pasted in. In the least, the timer at and beyond the 25:14 point was not true to the time of the original timer.

But if there was a pasted timer there, why not also in the tampered stretch between 25:04 and 25:14. It's a good question as to why they didn't paste in a fluent timer (i.e. without snips evident) for a messy stretch. [See solution at the end of the next chapter.]

"Many people have said that a DOOR HOLD button shouldn't keep a door open that long. I think they are wrong. First evidence is the Chinese boys who traveled to the Cecil to investigate. They confirmed that the door stays open for exactly two minutes." I'll assume that this report is true and correct. I'll assume that the door started to close two minutes after 23:12 or 23:15.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8972205"]CA/Canada - Elisa Lam - 21 years old - Los Angeles/Vancouver - 31-Jan-2013 - #5 - Page 13 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Was there some human body part visible in the first second when the door started to close? If there had been no pasting in of the timer, the 14th second would have been shortened to a quick blip. That's a fact, unless this comment from the blog above is correct: "If you watch the elevator door as it begins to open ["close" is meant] at 2:58, you will see that it seems to go from completely closed [opened] to several inches open [closed]. This probably indicates that the camera is motion detector activated and did not engage until [i.e. a second after ] it saw motion..." That just complicates things further because it's a reasonable point. Until we know whether the camera is motion-activated, we can't be sure of a pasted timer for the reason that I've suggested above.

Looking into it, there are no similar instant-door-opening or instant-door-closing shots, as the door closes and opens in the final parts of the video. However, this may due to a timer in the camera that causes it to run a certain length of time after motion is no longer detected. In other words, it can explain why the camera is taping normally (without stoppage) as the door descends from floor-to-floor. On the other hand, an argument that may discredit the use of a motion-activated camera is when the elevator door first opens at the start of the video. The door can be seen to open gradually from first to last, with no indication of a missed second due to the kick-in time needed for a motion-activated camera.

For the time being, I'm going to stick to the pasted-timer theory. After all, the other known fact is that the elevator timer is slower than real time, an obvious sign of tampering. In that fact alone, pasted timers would not be unreasonable. However, I'd be very surprised if a motion-activated camera was not in use, meaning that I'm torn on what the instant-door-closing means. It makes sense to use a motion-activated camera to save much tape (or whatever it uses) throughout the late nights of low-elevator use.

The question now: did they slow the video or not? How can we know that it wasn't the pasted timers that were slowed down? Perhaps some of the video was slowed, but not all, and perhaps not all video segments/splices had pasted timers. We're in a pickle to figure out what really happened under these circumstances.

I find it highly incredible that the hotel would hand the video to the police in this condition thinking the police would not discover the tampering. On the other hand, it is possible that the hotel owner / manager, knowing himself to be a part of the murder, submitted the video in this condition simply because the other choice was to reveal what really happened in the video, something that would finger either himself or his accomplices. This is why it's extremely important to discover whether it was the police or the hotel people who tampered with the video and/or timer.

I find it highly unlikely that the camera system would show the timer in the code/pixels as we see them. My sense is that the police added in these pixels to keep the public from knowing certain things. On the other hand, the pixels are easily deciphered, but that's only when it comes to the hour and minutes of the day. What is not easily deciphered is the year, month and day. I cannot decipher the month and day as shown on the timer.

To know whether it was the video versus the timer that was slowed down, one would need to visit the hotel to time the door closings and openings, then compare with the timer in the video. If the doors close in five seconds (i.e. as they do in the video), then the timers were slowed down while the video is playing in real time. If the doors close in three seconds, then the video was slowed down. I can't see any evidence that Elisa's movements are slowed down. If, therefore, it's the timer that's slowed down, and if the police added the timer to hide the date, or for other reasons, then we need ask why the police slowed the timer.

Or put it this way, that if the video was not slowed down at any point, then the timers in ALL segments were slowed down, ALL segments requiring a paste job. The timer runs smooth throughout the 22nd and 23rd minutes without any splices or missed seconds, and for that period I have no evidence at present that the timer was pasted in, unless the pixels are themselves evidence of a paste job.

The only obvious reason I can think of for their adding in a 21:00 point immediately after the 23:59 point is to fool someone like me, with a magnifying glass over the timer, waiting for it to trip to the next minute. They thought that if they could add the appropriate number of trips in the minute couplet, the investigator would be fooled into thinking that four minutes of video was being supplied, so as to jibe with the four minutes of youtube time. While I can't imagine the hotel thinking to get away with this under the nose of trained police specialists, I can imagine the police thinking to get away with it under the nose of the public.

Why risk slowing the video where the goal is merely to stretch three minutes of video into four? Was it absolutely necessary to slow the video? Why didn't they just run the video in real time while replacing the 24th minute with a minute's worth of spliced-in, no-activity scenes? I'm pretty sure I know the answer. A professional video expert has the tools to catch a repeated segment of a video, especially when it's in poor quality with all sorts of visible taint.

If nothing happened in the 24th minute -- for example, if Elisa did not return to the camera's view -- the police would not have removed the 24th minute. Or, if Elisa returned to the camera view in the 24th minute, while there was nothing important about it, they would not have removed the 24th minute. Did they at least show the parents the 24th minute? Or, perhaps, there never was a 24th minute if the camera shut off due to the lack of activity.

Furthermore, we don't know whether the times reflected by the pixels are true to reality. If a timer was pasted into every segment, can we trust the police to at least keep to the times reflecting Elisa's reality? Then again, it's not yet proven that the police are responsible for the pixels even if it is likely.

After the 21:04 point, the timer suddenly reads 25:00. The police couldn't possibly have thought to get away with a splice like that. At 25:04, almost three seconds go missing as it jumps to 25:07. It then misses another two when jumping to 25:10. It plays 25:11, but then jumps to 25:14, cutting out two more seconds. In all three snipped sections, let's assume that the killers were appearing on camera, walking by, one by one, three of them. Let's call the entire stretch from the start of 25:04 to the end of 25:13 the forbidden segment. Why wouldn't the producers make the editing easier by letting the 21st minute run on a little longer so that it covered the rest of the forbidden segment? It wouldn't have looked so messy that way.

Put it this way. If the producers were from the hotel, they would surely have covered that messy stretch with a continuous run of timer. Therefore, the police are to blame for problems in the timer. Yes, the police gave the public a hatchet-job timer. But why? Can the clues from the snips and splices tell us why?

The camera may be programmed to stop running tape after 15 seconds of inactivity. I'm using that figure because Elisa's body disappeared at the start of 23:51, while 15 seconds later is at the start of 24:05, exactly when the 25:00 mark was spliced in. As evidence that they spliced it in, there is much less than a one-in-sixty chance that the camera started naturally, upon detecting motion, at exactly the start (i.e. not part-way into the second) of the 25:00 second. Besides, there is no motion visible at 25:00 or shortly before it. It's important that the entire 25:00 second appears, not just part of it (that's why the chances are less than one-in-sixty). In this picture, the camera stops taping at 24:04, which makes it seemingly inexplicable as to why we don't see 24:00 to 24:04 in the timer.

At first, I wrongly assumed that there was no pasted timer in effect when the 24:00 point was replaced with the 21:00 point, but suddenly it dawned to compare the lit buttons. The same buttons should not have been lit at 21:00 as they were lit after Elisa pressed them shortly after 22:00. It turns out that, as the video crosses the 21:00 point, and even after it leaves the 21:04 point, there is no change to the button panel, meaning they pasted in the timer (without changing the video) for the period of 24:00 to 24:04. The hotel people wouldn't do that unless they were wholly incompetent. The police wouldn't do that unless they like to make private investigators livid?

I mean, if the video runs cleanly past the 23rd minute and into the start of the 24th, why would anyone, either from the hotel or the police, replace it with 21:00 to 21:04??? If you can answer this, you need to be held up as a genius. It apparently means that nothing happened, on camera, between 24:01 and 24:04, and that the camera stopped taping at that second, explaining why the 25th minute starts at that time. Then, to fool the viewer into thinking that there was a 24th minute, the timer was slowed down?

I ask you, in who's interest was it to make the viewer believe that a 24th minute was taped? Couldn't the hotel just inform the police that the camera stopped rolling at 24:04? But wait, it's already been determined that the hotel did not monkey around with the timer in the 25th minute, otherwise the hotel would not have left evidence of all those snips. So, why would the police want us to believe that there was a 24th minute taped if in fact the camera stopped rolling at that time? Actually, we don't know that it stopped rolling at that time. Perhaps the camera is set to stop rolling after 30 seconds of inactivity, or 60. My 15-second example above was an example, nothing more than a possibility.

Let's assume that the camera stopped taping at 24:04, 15 seconds after a lack of motion. It doesn't tell us when the taping started up again, but we can assume before 25:00. That is, something could have crossed the camera's path a few seconds before 25:00. Then, if we can trust the timers to reflect the real time, we could add in an additional theory that the three snips occurring between 25:00 and 25:14 were indication of motion that we are not permitted to view. In this picture, where there was motion between 25:11 and 25:14, the missing one second at 25:14 -- as the door first begins to close -- was NOT due to the camera having its taping mechanism turned off by the lack of motion. The door closing nearly two minutes after Elisa pressed the hold-door button is some evidence that, in spite of the pixels, the timer at this point is consistent with the timer at the start of the video.

Throughout the video, the unlit buttons are mainly a blur, but at the 3:30 = 25:39 point, there is a good view of them where all three rows can be cleanly seen, including a configuration matching what's in the large photo shown earlier (below). One can now see clearly that Elisa pushed buttons in the middle row, and that the bottom three (M, 4 and 7) are still lit up.
http://i.imgur.com/we6I2JX.jpg

Let's go back to Elisa pressing elevator buttons for the first time. Where some bloggers say that only four buttons were pressed, look closely to see that she presses seven buttons: 14, 10, 7, 4, M, B and Door-Hold. She definitely pressed the top 14 button from the start, but it did not light up, meaning she was on the 14th floor. As the door is rolling open at about 3:14 = 25:26, the top lit button for the 10th floor dims noticeably, wherefore it's definite that the elevator was going from the 14th to the 10th floor at that time. At 25:47, the next light down, for the 7th floor, goes out as soon as the door starts to open on the 7th floor.

The 14th floor was filled with apartments, not hotel rooms: "For example if you take a look at 14th floor, there are only 15 room numbers that are used by 47 persons in long-time accommodation. At 15th floor 20 room numbers with 44 people staying." Why was Elisa up in this apartment area?

Part 4

ELISA LAM, THE MOVIE
(continued from the last chapter)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What time was it really?
In the shortened video, when one follows the digits showing the seconds, wait for them to reach :11 (1:32 point), or :22 (1:47), or :44 (2:16), or :55, one will note that the two digits are identical. In this one sentence alone, you have the means to decipher all the digits, 0 through 9.
http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/blog/article/the-tourist-in-the-tank/index.html

The problem comes when distinguishing between the digits, 0, 8, and 3. They can all look alike, and they can change depending on whether they appear on the left or right side of a certain couplet. The timer shows three couplets of concern, as well as a string of four digits that looks like "3D0D." The couplet to the far left is the hour of the day. The next couplet is the minute of the hour, and the third couplet represents the seconds.

When the 0 digit is on the right side of a couplet (as in :10 or :20), it is nearly in the shape of a square zero, except that it's missing the top half of the right-side vertical. To put it another way, it looks like a square G without the central horizontal tail.

A 0 digit on the left side of a couplet is not identical to a 0 on the right side of a couplet, and the same applies to the 3 digit, which wouldn't be important except that the pixels representing the 3 and 0 digits can look rather identical. It becomes problematic because, unless we recognize these fine details, the hour of the day can be either 03 am or 00 am, and to make it worse, the 8 digit can also look like the 0 and 3 digits so that, aside from recognizing the fine details, the hour can also be 08 am.

When the 0 appears on the left side of a couplet (from :00 through to :09), it looks exactly like the 3 as it appears on the left side of a couplet. Very problematic. They both look like the [ bracket. You'd think the police would like to have an easy way to distinguish the difference, and they probably do, by pressing a button and converting the whole timer back to "English." We don't have such a button.

It's clear that the left-side hour digit showing in the video is neither a 1 nor a 2, and besides, it looks exactly like a left-side 0, meaning it's between 00 am and 09 am, that is, it's before 10 am if we can trust the timer at all to reflect real time. At this point, I don't trust the Los Angeles police at all in this case of the timer.

A 3 digit on the right side of a couplet comes with a black rectangle on the left side of its vertical bar; otherwise, without it, the right-side 3 digit is identical to the right-side 8 digit. The 8 digit never has the rectangle. It's at times difficult to see the rectangle of the 3 digit, but to see it clearly, go to the 2:02 point (short video) where the timer reads 23:33. Note that the left-side 3 in the :33 second couplet does not have the rectangle, but that both right-side 3's have it. Now look at the hour couplet and see that it's right-side digit does not have the rectangle, meaning that the hour is not 03 am.

The problem is, the right-side 0 and right-side 8 are identical. I can't distinguish between the two, meaning that I can't rule out :00 = 12 am midnight. Besides, Elisa's little dance is more appropriate for 12:23 am than 8:23 am.

I'm unable to decipher with certainly more than one of the four digits (that look like 3D0D) to the immediate left of the hour couplet. The third of the digits is clearly the 1, and we can only guess that the next digit might be a 3 to indicate the year, 2013. However, aside from the 1 digit, the other three are not quite anything encountered in the parts of the timer treated above. If the final digit is a 3, then the second digit ought to be a 3 too, which does not tend to indicate "2013" or February 1. Then again, these four digits (or whatever they are) may not represent the date, though, from what I've seen on camera timestamps, they ought to.

In the longer version, four-minute video below, see that there is a single object at the far-right of the timer...that I at first thought never changes shape. After thinking that it might be the floor-number indicator, I checked for changes in its shape as the elevator descended floors. No, it did not change shape at those times. But in continuing to check, I found it changing shape once (2:53 point) when the elevator timer reads 25:03, and the new shape remains to the very end of the video at 25:59. The shape changes just five seconds (if the snips are not included) before the door begins to close. What could this mean?

Part 6

It sounds as though timestamps can be removed/changed while watermarks with timestamps are (supposed to be, anyway) tamper-proof and permanent with the video. I'm assuming, therefore, that the hotel did not have a watermark-timestamp combination. The article speaks on timestamps needing to be set manually, and that they can be set to the wrong times, but the new issue here in the elevator timer is, not whether it was set by the hotel as reflecting true time, but whether it was tampered with and thereby not reflecting true time.

On the page below (midway down the page), the last character shown in an example of a timestamp is said to be for the international time zone. However, in the elevator video, we can't expect the time zone to change. I've just found another page showing an example of a timestamp, and it too has the time zone in a character at the far right. Can we ask, therefore, whether the police changed the time zone character in the Elisa video to make the private investigator livid? Certainly, the hotel people seeking to get away with a crime wouldn't have changed the time zone character.
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Markup_spec/DTD

In my tentative conclusions:

The three snips, and the pasted timer at 24:00, are virtually impossible in a scenario where the hotel people are seeking to modify the video to keep the police from suspecting them.
The three snips are to be expected if the video was a production for the purpose of having the public believe that the murder of Elisa Lam was imminent.

The three snips are also to be expected where the police wished not to reveal to the public certain motion on camera.

The pasted timer at 24:00 is inexplicable in a logical way under any circumstances.

The pasted timer and the splice at 25:14 is timed for a door closing according to the time that Elisa Lam or the actress pressed the hold-door button.

Online: "Her sister, Sarah Lam, a makeup artist in Vancouver..."

Some have quoted Elisa from her tumblr blogs, showing that she was fresh back to British Columbia from Toronto and Ontario in the second week of December, carrying the flu. Then, a few days before Christmas, she landed a new job in British Columbia selling shoes: "Per the tumblr blogs, she didn't seem to have much money (although 'much' is subjective/relative.) She gets a job (presumably in a women's shoe store) mid December 2012 and mentions that she can now earn 'food money.'" The point there is to roll the question of where she obtained the money for her California vacation in late January.

Judging from the photos of the 15th floor at the top of the page below, one cannot peek out of the elevator and see down a hallway. Scroll down from those photos to see Elisa next to the "Elisa" in the elevator. Compare. Ask why the only good frontal shot of the woman in the elevator has her face go distorted. It's hard to imagine the flashing smile on the oldest Elisa photo appearing on the lady in the elevator. The latter seems to have a Mexican look in some way, and there is a lot of Mexican blood in Los Angeles. Arguments against it being an actress are of course multiple, including the fact that Elisa's parents would know the difference. We would need to believe that Elisa's parents are part of the hoax. They wouldn't have used anyone for such a hoax unless the parents were willing to play too.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=201183"]The Elevator Video: What's your take? - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Yet, the hoax would need a wider array of players, including two police forces in this case, and the people at the water tank taking out a faked body. It sounds too difficult. [Shortly below, it dawns on me as to why none of these parties need to be part of the plot.] Yet 9-11 was pulled off without arrests of any Western plotters. It's conceivable that Masonic police chiefs laugh it up with those who do such things, and even express their willingness to go along with them, when needed. Any plot of the sort, albeit well-calculated, may require only a simple nod or admission of the "facts" from a police department, but then the police chief could also assure that the murderer, if there is one, isn't found. I really do hate to enter this wild theory into an already-complicated case, but the complications may actually be lending themselves to this wilder explanation.

At the bottom of the page above, one can click to the next blog page to find this: "For that policeman to say that of the 100's of hours of video they collected that is the best they have in terms of ID'ing her...well...that's just rubbish." It's a very good point. Elisa was in the hotel reportedly from February 26, and there should have been many frontal shots of her face much better than what we get in the distorted face of this video.

The more I take it seriously that this was a reality-show production, the more points that come to mind. For example, she stoops down to press the buttons, not because she can't see the buttons well without glasses, but to assure that her shoulder is not between the camera and the buttons. We could assume it to have been the intention of the production team to make us aware that she was on the 14th floor, and what better way to leave no doubt about it but to have her press all buttons in the middle row to indicate that it was the 14th-floor button that did not light up? The next time that she pressed the buttons, the aim was not the same, and, this time, she seems willing and even intent to hide the camera from our view...because her goal then was to reset the door-hold period.

One of the pages above says: "As I recall, I think one of the Chinese sleuthers noted that pressing a floor button would override the Door Hold button." That may be true, which should explain that, in her bout or attack of the buttons, she pressed the door-hold button last while her head was mainly the way of our view. Although we are nearly unable to see her left thumb on the door-hold button, it's obvious that she hit that button last of all.

No sooner does she exit the elevator that she puts on a sudden, happy-surprise persona, at the sight of a person. After some further happy body language, she pulls a couple of fingers and a thumb back (I have no explanation) as some might to crack knuckles, and then goes limp and devoid of her celebrational spirit, shrugs even, indicating that the person has gone by. She turns off out of view, having done her job...if, that is, it was an acting performance.

Part 7

EXCELLENT. Midway down this page, someone (though not until March 12) has offered the elevator video at a faster speed matching youtube speed. The person (Cody Fry) claims that this is the video's original speed, but caution, perhaps it wasn't the video, but rather the timer, that was slowed down. At the faster speed shown, I cannot see anything to suggest that it's definitely too fast for reality. In fact, both video speeds could be deemed "normal." At the 2:10 point in the video, the producer claims that it's 12:25 am, though I don't know how this was arrived to (I tend to agree with that time). This video addresses, without explanation, the snips and suspicious changes in the minutes, but it calls the snips, "time stamp freezes," which I don't consider to be accurate. In fact, there are missing seconds, no freezes. It's possible that Cody Fry had not yet realized that the "blurred" numbers (they are not actually blurred) are decipherable when he made this video. The youtube URL is: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YO4QbaNDjI"]Elisa Lam Time Stamp Conspiracy MUST SEE! - YouTube[/ame]

Cody Fry seems convinced, as others are, that the Los Angeles police are seeking a way to drop the criminality involved in this case.

Whenever you find someone saying things like the following, you've got to keep in mind that the guilty party is able to appear disguised, in the most-important blogs, as a normal blogger or even a fellow investigator, to reduce damage to the guilty party: "It's a huge assumption that carries with it some pretty extreme implications...But in my opinion, the fact that they did so little to cover up the speed/time stuff makes it much safer to assume that there's nothing particularly suspicious behind it, and that it's probably more innocuous than it seems in the context of mistrusting scrutiny." That statement is begging the question of why the people responsible for the timer would be so stupid as to bring certain suspicion upon themselves, and yet it answers the question with, no they were not that stupid. I agree that the police were not that stupid. But there is a third possibility, that the police were involved in the dissemination of a purposeful deception to make it appear that Elisa was killed by such-and-such circumstances. The police officials may not have had the video or the timer made in that way, but are willing to disseminate it on behalf of the occult production team.

The blog page above the Cody Fry topic has one person saying: "The only reason I could think of why the police wanted the [timer] conversion is to slow down the video to make it easier for them to pick up tiny details which may be useful. It would also be easier for the public to pick up her features." No, the reason was deception. The camera timestamp starts at 22:01 and ends at 23:59, four minutes total, which happens to be the total length of time of the youtube video too. However, the timestamp misses almost the entire 24th minute (very suspicious in itself), wherefore someone slowed the video so that it appears to last four minutes. That's called deception. Whether there is a good motive or a bad, it's still willful deception. This point is not being put across in the blogs that I've read over the past week in writing this chapter.

I have yet to read anyone's treatment on these oddities, and would covet hearing a video expert concerning them. It may be important that, even at the faster speed, her face yet looks just as distorted. I find it hard to believe that video today can be this bad in its true form. The cameras (intended to catch crime) come with seconds split into 1/100s for splitting hairs if needed, and yet we are to believe that it can't shoot a face, a few feet away, better than this???

I'm with-holding my leanings toward some goodie-police effort to explain this deception. The police always try to put a good face on everything they do, even their brutality. I don't think angels need apply to police departments anymore. The Los Angeles police needs agents out there, at the blogs, seeking to make people treat this problem with no concern.

I had ruled out that the hotel people would create the camera's timer with snips, and hand it to the police in that way. However, that's under a scenario where the police is not part of a faked Elisa production. If it's too hard to believe, or simply impossible, that a faked video was the reality, then we're back to asking why the police tampered with Elisa's video to make it appear four minutes long.

One would think that, if the camera had motion-activation capability, and if it was in effect to explain why most of the 24th minute is absent, then the police would not tamper, but would just resort to the truth, that the camera stopped taping most of the 24th minute. How simple would that have been? However, due to the police not resorting to it, it's suggesting that the camera did not have motion-activation capability. In that case, the camera re-taped repeatedly over its own footage, and may not be expected to have retained the true footage of Elisa some days earlier. Under such a scenario, the hotel would be expected to simply inform the police that all video footage had been lost. On the other hand, there may be laws in place requiring certain camera's to retain footage for a certain period of time on a computer disk.

I need to remind that, the rare black spider which appeared to me just as I was writing on the black saltires in relation to the false-flag topic, is taken seriously by me as God's involvement in this case. My view from that experience is that the Masonic occult either provided for the murder of Elisa, or provided it as well as the video for the purpose of reflecting the Dark Water movie, and all the covert facts (or rumors) that the movie was intended to advertise / glorify to fellow insiders, some of them expected as tenants in the top parts of Hotel Cecil.

If correct that a production team made the video, it's not necessary for there to have been more than one or two other people in the hall with the actress. No equipment would have been needed; the camera was already there. Rehearsal took place elsewhere. Look at the way the woman lifts her right hand at or above shoulder level, upon entering the elevator for the first time, to torpedo in on the buttons. It's not natural. Before slipping into the corner, there is a slight bravado evident at her mouth, what could be expected from an inexperienced or amateur actor.

It just dawned on me that the actress may have been Elisa herself, but that the production team had her murdered afterward as part of their plan. That is, she willingly went along with the production not knowing the real story behind it, that she would be the victim. What a sadistic picture. Suddenly, neither Elisa's parents, not the Canadian police, nor the ones who came to take her out of the tank, need to be fellow plotters. This makes more sense. Why didn't I think of it earlier?

Perhaps she was made to think that there was opportunity for an acting career, and told that the plot involves a horror movie at the 14th floor. She agreed to try out as an actress, and did what she was directed to do in the elevator, nothing complicated so that the first take would be sufficient. It may be that the first take, the only one allowed in order to keep certain hotel staff from seeing two or more of the same "scene," was not perfect as planned, but it had to do.

So-called "snuff films" are not new, and would definitely entail occult types. Snuff films involve murder scenes where the actor is actually killed in the scene without knowing beforehand. "The very first recorded use of the term 'snuff film' is in a 1971 book by Ed Sanders, The Family: The Story of Charles Manson's Dune Buggy Attack Battalion. He alleges that The Manson Family was involved in making such a film in California to record their murders." California, hum? By the way, I refuse to watch a snuff film, and you should too. We don't need those pictures in our heads.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back