Theories

I wasn't sure where to put this, so if there's a more appropriate thread, please move it:

I had a thought today that may or may not be relevant in any way, but it puzzles me. On February 10th, AJ tweeted this:

[video=twitter;565266642733916160]https://twitter.com/anjelicamariee/status/565266642733916160[/video]

She was looking forward to going home the weekend of the 14th/15th - Valentine's Day weekend (I know this has come up before but I can't find the exact discussion on it). In more than one place (MSM, but I also can't find the exact reference I was looking for, ugh!) it's been reported that WH was kicked out of the home approximately 2 weeks before AJ went missing. 2 weeks before AJ went missing was February 16th.

Did something happen that weekend that she was home, that compelled JH to kick him out? I'm specifically wondering if AJ did something or said something that ticked WH off, and that had something to do with him being told to get out. The timing just seems like another one of those "coincidences" WH is fond of talking about, but it also seems like it may (possibly) provide some insight into a motive for what happened 2 weeks later.

Thoughts?
I'm with you. I spent a length of time trying to find the link you're talking about, too

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

I wasn't sure where to put this, so if there's a more appropriate thread, please move it:

I had a thought today that may or may not be relevant in any way, but it puzzles me. On February 10th, AJ tweeted this:

[video=twitter;565266642733916160]https://twitter.com/anjelicamariee/status/565266642733916160[/video]

She was looking forward to going home the weekend of the 14th/15th - Valentine's Day weekend (I know this has come up before but I can't find the exact discussion on it). In more than one place (MSM, but I also can't find the exact reference I was looking for, ugh!) it's been reported that WH was kicked out of the home approximately 2 weeks before AJ went missing. 2 weeks before AJ went missing was February 16th.

Did something happen that weekend that she was home, that compelled JH to kick him out? I'm specifically wondering if AJ did something or said something that ticked WH off, and that had something to do with him being told to get out. The timing just seems like another one of those "coincidences" WH is fond of talking about, but it also seems like it may (possibly) provide some insight into a motive for what happened 2 weeks later.

Thoughts?

https://lintvwavy.files.wordpress.com/2015/08/hadsell-affidavit.pdf

Page 1, Item 4 of the indictment indicates he had been staying at the hotel since 2/24/15.

I seem to recall that it was mentioned that he stayed w/ KH for a few days at first but we'll have to go with rumor on that since I may be mistaken and I can't find the source for my recollection. But that would be even closer to 2/16 as you mention. Either way the 2/24 date at least seems verifiable for the dates of the hotel stay.

Thoughts?

This is a good catch, OM. That weekend, again. I cannot play this video right now http://wtkr.com/2015/06/29/aj-hadse...inal-text-messages-were-sent-by-someone-else/, but I think this is the one where WH says that she supposedly texted that she started using heroin 2 weeks prior to going missing, which also fits that Valentine's weekend. So ... AJ was home that weekend (maybe), WH kicked out that weekend (maybe), WH uses that weekend for his "AJ heroin text."

This is a good catch, OM. That weekend, again. I cannot play this video right now http://wtkr.com/2015/06/29/aj-hadse...inal-text-messages-were-sent-by-someone-else/, but I think this is the one where WH says that she supposedly texted that she started using heroin 2 weeks prior to going missing, which also fits that Valentine's weekend. So ... AJ was home that weekend (maybe), WH kicked out that weekend (maybe), WH uses that weekend for his "AJ heroin text."

The more I think about it, the more hinky it seems that something happened that weekend, Valentine's Day weekend, that started all of this.

The more I think about it, the more hinky it seems that something happened that weekend, Valentine's Day weekend, that started all of this.

Gross. On many levels. Let's hope we are thinking about this too much. Let's hope that it was just a weekend like any other except that greeting card, floral and candy companies made extra money that weekend.

Thoughts?
The alleged creepy texts started Feb 13 and the way the article is written does that mean up the "creepy texts" continued up until that day last seen or that AJ communicated that info to cousin and still concerned? This would be after the Feb 10th tweet.

NORFOLK, Va. (WAVY) — Family and friends of Anjelica Hadsell have confirmed to 10 On Your Side the missing 18-year-old was on alert and scared of a certain person before her disappearance on March 2.

Hadsell communicated that information to her cousin and best friend between Feb. 13 and the day she vanished. Text messages sent by Hadsell to friends in late February about the person said, “I should probably stop texting him back,” and “HELP.”

“This person supposedly said that he wanted to hang out, and she said she didn’t think it was a good idea,” said Chelsey Zirkle, who had multiple conversations with Hadsell both by phone and in person. “She was more worried that this person would maybe do something, and this person is the person we kind of suspect did something.”
http://wavy.com/2015/03/13/is-anjelica-hadsell-in-danger/

Feb 24th the date in the document, is exactly 1 week from the date of Missing Person report.

I don't believe those text messages had any part in AJ going missing. I think they were used, by WH, to make it look far more suspect than they ever were.

The alleged creepy texts started Feb 13 and the way the article is written does that mean up the "creepy texts" continued up until that day last seen or that AJ communicated that info to cousin and still concerned? This would be after the Feb 10th tweet.

Feb 24th the date in the document, is exactly 1 week from the date of Missing Person report.

I fail to see how that is in any way relevant. It wasn't Corey's work vehicle GPS that was tracked to the Franklin House around the time AJ went missing. It wasn't the GPS on Corey's phone that showed it was side by side with AJ's phone around the time she was missing. It wasn't Corey who lied THREE TIMES about the last time he saw AJ.

I honestly don't think I understand your point here, Mimi.

I fail to see how that is in any way relevant. It wasn't Corey's work vehicle GPS that was tracked to the Franklin House around the time AJ went missing. It wasn't the GPS on Corey's phone that showed it was side by side with AJ's phone around the time she was missing. It wasn't Corey who lied THREE TIMES about the last time he saw AJ.

OH my only point was that was something that happened that weekend. Sorry was looking for stuff with links for that time frame.

And just noted (realized) that Feb 24th was exactly 1 week to day of Missing Person Report filed.

I didnt say it had anything to do with CF.

OH my only point was that was something that happened that weekend. Sorry was looking for stuff with links for that time frame.

And just noted (realized) that Feb 24th was exactly 1 week to day of Missing Person Report filed.

I didnt say it had anything to do with CF.

And yet, you felt it relevant enough to mention, and even wondered whether these "creepy texts" continued to the very day AJ disappeared?

Do we know for fact that the texts mentioned here were from Corey? I honestly don't remember that being proven

Do we know for fact that the texts mentioned here were from Corey? I honestly don't remember that being proven

No. But I believe it was the cousin CZ that told WH they were from CF, and WH ran with that & hyped it as a way to set him up. I have no doubt LE know exactly who they came from and likely considered them completely irrelevant to the case.

I haven't seen it proven. I was looking for dated within that time frame of Valentines day. And was questioning the article because it has a begin date Feb 13 (Valentines weekend) and the end date of when AJ went missing. So many things we dont know for a fact honestly. JMHO

I haven't seen it proven. I was looking for dated within that time frame of Valentines day. And was questioning the article because it has a begin date Feb 13 (Valentines weekend) and the end date of when AJ went missing. So many things we dont know for a fact honestly. JMHO

The article is pretty clear to me, that AJ communicated the info to the cousin (according to the cousin, anyway) between 2/13 and the time she disappeared. It doesn't say the texts came in during that time, it says AJ told CZ and "friends" about them during that time.

I thought that CF's wife (girlfriend) at the time stated on the WH arrested thread that it was CF but he was, if I RCC, that it was him but he was just innocently trying to get together to see her before he went to boot camp. I'll try to see if I can find it on the other thread, but I'm sure she can clear it up.

Based on my knowledge of the case and those involved, my theory stands that AJ overdosed accidentally on heroin provided by WH. He panicked and hid the body because the illegal contraband he possessed would send him to jail (felon!) and he was afraid of being fingered for AJ's death. I think we are looking at a tragic accident that WH turned into something much greater and will be heavily charged for what he did do. I just don't believe it's murder.

Based on my knowledge of the case and those involved, my theory stands that AJ overdosed accidentally on heroin provided by WH. He panicked and hid the body because the illegal contraband he possessed would send him to jail (felon!) and he was afraid of being fingered for AJ's death. I think we are looking at a tragic accident that WH turned into something much greater and will be heavily charged for what he did do. I just don't believe it's murder.
I just don't understand why he had bullets in his hotel room. He knew he'd be in trouble with having it. I get that he was probably high/stoned most of the time, but I can't wrap my head around WHY he'd have ammo.

I just don't understand why he had bullets in his hotel room. He knew he'd be in trouble with having it. I get that he was probably high/stoned most of the time, but I can't wrap my head around WHY he'd have ammo.

I honestly have struggled with that, but I don't think it was related to the murder. I think he though himself an above-the-law bada**, but he wasn't smart enough to consider long term consequences that would happen if stuff ever really hit the fan. I think it was him taking his extra ammo and hiding it to be cautious because he knew it was illegal—IMO that is where his logic ended.

Also, if he did have heroin or dealt it, maybe he hadn't paid up or knew he might be at risk of life, which would explain him having hidden ammo.

I honestly have struggled with that, but I don't think it was related to the murder. I think he though himself an above-the-law bada**, but he wasn't smart enough to consider long term consequences that would happen if stuff ever really hit the fan. I think it was him taking his extra ammo and hiding it to be cautious because he knew it was illegal—IMO that is where his logic ended.

Also, if he did have heroin or dealt it, maybe he hadn't paid up or knew he might be at risk of life, which would explain him having hidden ammo.

I completely agree with all of this. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sumner
Back