Theories

I honestly have struggled with that, but I don't think it was related to the murder. I think he though himself an above-the-law bada**, but he wasn't smart enough to consider long term consequences that would happen if stuff ever really hit the fan. I think it was him taking his extra ammo and hiding it to be cautious because he knew it was illegal—IMO that is where his logic ended.

Also, if he did have heroin or dealt it, maybe he hadn't paid up or knew he might be at risk of life, which would explain him having hidden ammo.

Exactly. Much like his limited logic with the whole "plant the jacket" scheme.

Based on my knowledge of the case and those involved, my theory stands that AJ overdosed accidentally on heroin provided by WH. He panicked and hid the body because the illegal contraband he possessed would send him to jail (felon!) and he was afraid of being fingered for AJ's death. I think we are looking at a tragic accident that WH turned into something much greater and will be heavily charged for what he did do. I just don't believe it's murder.

I think it was murder.

It might not have been intentional.

But the end result is the same.

AJ should have been celebrating the holidays with her family and friends.

I am hung up on the word 'Abduction' that LE used. It makes it sound like Wes went into the house and forcibly took her. I think there was some truth to the fact that she called him and asked for $200. Maybe she was stressed out and wanted to party with her friends. I think he talked her into going with him (maybe thinking they were going to the ATM?). I am reaching here, but what if while they were at the motel, he told her he had a little there - but didn't tell her it was heroin. So maybe she thought she was just doing a line of two of coke...??? When are they going to charge him with the drug charge? If they can't prove murder, maybe the best they can do is charge him with disposing of her body. This is taking so long, still makes me sad.

am hung up on the word 'Abduction' that LE used. It makes it sound like Wes went into the house and forcibly took her. I think there was some truth to the fact that she called him and asked for $200. Maybe she was stressed out and wanted to party with her friends. I think he talked her into going with him (maybe thinking they were going to the ATM?). I am reaching here, but what if while they were at the motel, he told her he had a little there - but didn't tell her it was heroin. So maybe she thought she was just doing a line of two of coke...??? When are they going to charge him with the drug charge? If they can't prove murder, maybe the best they can do is charge him with disposing of her body. This is taking so long, still makes me sad.

BBM

I was initially hung up on the word "abduction" as well, until I read this:
https://vacode.org/18.2-47/

A. Any person who, by force, intimidation or deception, and without legal justification or excuse, seizes, takes, transports, detains or secretes another person with the intent to deprive such other person of his personal liberty or to withhold or conceal him from any person, authority or institution lawfully entitled to his charge, shall be deemed guilty of “abduction.” 

BBM

I was initially hung up on the word "abduction" as well, until I read this:
https://vacode.org/18.2-47/

A. Any person who, by force, intimidation or deception, and without legal justification or excuse, seizes, takes, transports, detains or secretes another person with the intent to deprive such other person of his personal liberty or to withhold or conceal him from any person, authority or institution lawfully entitled to his charge, shall be deemed guilty of “abduction.” 

Can always count on you MKat. I can see the 'takes or transports' and 'concealing from any person' and that's all they need. Good explanation. Anybody else think he gave her heroin and she was thinking it was just a couple of lines of coke? That makes sense to me for some reason. I think he even left her there, went to his job and came back and found how it affected her. Grrrrrrrr!

'

Can always count on you MKat. I can see the 'takes or transports' and 'concealing from any person' and that's all they need. Good explanation. Anybody else think he gave her heroin and she was thinking it was just a couple of lines of coke? That makes sense to me for some reason. I think he even left her there, went to his job and came back and found how it affected her. Grrrrrrrr!

'

Well, it certainly does happen (doing drugs together, one ODs, the other panics), as with Laura http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ra-Schwendemann-18-Kensington-14-October-2015 but I just don't get that vibe in AJ's case. I really don't think AJ ingested the heroin willingly. I could be totally wrong, however.

I've been quiet for awhile so I just want to share some thoughts.
- WH's marriage had fallen apart. I suspect the drug use was the last straw.
- It does sorta bother me that from an outsiders perspective WH took his young biological daughter to chuck-e-cheese without another adult present a few days before AJ went missing when he was actively using drugs like cocaine on a semi-regular basis. Perhaps this outing with his daughter was to keep up the image of a caring father and attempt to appease his estranged wife. However because the only pictures from that outing we see are her playing and WH with her in a photo booth it is possible another adult was there.
-Many of those close to the case have publicly acknowledged that WH had them all fooled in the beginning. To me it seems that he is a pathological liar, one that has lied so much his entire life he believes his own lies. Some of the first clips regarding the case have him leading the search...it makes my skin crawl. Still anyone who's met a manipulative narcissist/pathological liar type knows when you realize who the person truly is inside its often too late and the damage is done.
- It seems WH spoke to any media outlet that would listen, knowing from his past crimes he would be the primary suspect. In a desperate attempt to deflect attention from himself he accused CF. He exploited Aj's expression of discomfort as a chance to build suspicion towards a third party. He had been kicked out, rejected and thought this was an opportunity to play savior and build doubt in the public's belief of his guilt.
- I definitely don't think AJ ingested the heroin willingly. Heroin in my opinion is not a recreational drug, a user would have a long history of addiction to pills such as painkillers and other drug use across a span of years.
- Being the oldest she likely knew why WH wasn't there and I doubt she was interested in communicating with him and even if she was confronted by him I doubt she would have anything nice to say. Wesley may have felt further rejected by a young adult with enough life experience to know he's in the wrong. However we are looking at a pathological liar type adult.
- Would AJ really have asked for money from WH when he was using drugs and there was a likely chance the money was dirty? This is something that only WH has said and I'm not sure why. We do know he claimed he met her at the gas station and she wasn't there. Its common knowledge places like that have cameras...
- When did AJ and he friends know WH was using drugs? I would assume for their own protection they would have been informed of the issue.
- Does anyone recall where the reports of him exhibiting strange behavior came from? I remember hearing that he was seen wearing a wig with other suspicious behavior one may present after committing a crime.
JMHO

I thought that CF's wife (girlfriend) at the time stated on the WH arrested thread that it was CF but he was, if I RCC, that it was him but he was just innocently trying to get together to see her before he went to boot camp. I'll try to see if I can find it on the other thread, but I'm sure she can clear it up.

Yes that is what I said :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven
Back