Things LE should have done differently?

Also, I am truly not trying to be OCD about this. But can anyone think of one case where LE actually gave the public every piece of evidence they have? Or told the public every single detail they know...they don't do that for a number of reasons. We are just people on chat form who enjoy trying to put the pieces together...the problem is that we are missing more pieces then LE at this point so of course it looks less promising.

I believe both AC LE and Long island LE are on to him, but are just gathering evidence and building a case. I think despite the evidence he left behind, like burlap sacs, phone calls, etc the biggest reason I feel LE is close, is due to the fact that they have not allowed the FBI to chime in on the case. This is very unusual especially in a SK case. This can only mean that they are close or will solve the case on their own. I also think he stopped killing and wont kill again because he may be feeling the heat, as he is certainly not under the radar anymore.

I believe both AC LE and Long island LE are on to him, but are just gathering evidence and building a case. I think despite the evidence he left behind, like burlap sacs, phone calls, etc the biggest reason I feel LE is close, is due to the fact that they have not allowed the FBI to chime in on the case. This is very unusual especially in a SK case. This can only mean that they are close or will solve the case on their own. I also think he stopped killing and wont kill again because he may be feeling the heat, as he is certainly not under the radar anymore.

That's a respected theory. To come to that conclusion have you heard from anyone through the grapevine that they are onto him?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

My gripe with LE, and what I believe they should have done differently (I have said it before) - they should have not "lost" SG's jacket!

Another thing that LE might have done a little differently, would have been to use actual cadaver-dogs for searching the roadside brambles, instead of bomb-sniffing dogs. Although, on the bright side, at least they were able to determine there were no bombs in the area at the time. I suppose officer what's-his-name, and his dog Blue, were the only ones finding remains because Blue was the only actual cadaver-dog. I wonder if the Oak Beach swamp was searched with Blue, or with a bomb sniffing dog. Coulda made all the difference.

Another thing that LE might have done a little differently, would have been to use actual cadaver-dogs for searching the roadside brambles, instead of bomb-sniffing dogs. Although, on the bright side, we can be pretty sure there were no bombs in the area at the time. I suppose officer what's-his-name, and his dog Blue, were the only ones finding remains because Blue was the only actual cadaver-dog. I wonder if the Oak Beach swamp was searched with Blue, or with a bomb sniffing dog. Coulda made all the difference.

That's a fine point. I agree.

That's a respected theory. To come to that conclusion have you heard from anyone through the grapevine that they are onto him?

From my own speculation I believe this to be true. I also heard that they have a general description of the suspect in the AC case from a prostitute who caught a glimps of him, but description is vague. Basically, all they have is is a white male with blonde hair driving a 4 door car. At this time I don't believe they have any suspects that match any of the parts of the description. At least its not made public

From my own speculation I believe this to be true. I also heard that they have a general description of the suspect in the AC case from a prostitute who caught a glimps of him, but description is vague. Basically, all they have is is a white male with blonde hair driving a 4 door car. At this time I don't believe they have any suspects that match any of the parts of the description. At least its not made public

I remember hearing something about a 4 door dark colored car. But never that the guy may have had blonde hair or anything. Where did you hear this from? I'd just like to read more about it.

On a side note, who thinks the Atlantic City murders and the GB4 are related?

Just like anything els I don't want to say for sure what I think because that may change by tomorrow but I do think they are. And always kinda have.

Kinda random but I was reading random stuff and thought I'd post this here. But Tracy Ann Roberts one of the girls murdered in AC....looks just like MB to me. I couldn't get over how much they look alike IMO.

Kinda random but I was reading random stuff and thought I'd post this here. But Tracy Ann Roberts one of the girls murdered in AC....looks just like MB to me. I couldn't get over how much they look alike IMO.

I see that similarity. I think Kim Raffo resembles Amber Lynn Costello, too.

giagreen and Aleph

Go check out the thread I stared called:

"In your opinion, is there a facial similarty between the GB4 victims and the AC4 vict"

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=193837"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

And please give your votes.

Thanks in advance

Theforeigner

oh my (blank)

its in newsday today

Newsday
Suffolk's chief of police broke rules and procedures when he went to the home of a man suspected of stealing the chief's gun belt, ammunition and handcuffs out of a department-issued SUV.

we are not allowed to post links....or i would

oh my G.......hawk was right
hawk was right
hawk was right

you've been saying it ALL ALONG...
and now its in newsday..
holy....molly

BTW, have you folks read about another LI Aquarium official killing himself the other day.

I think they should have looked for SG that night. Sounds simple enough.

Likewise.
Just got completely crushed at work (not complaining since i have been on the other side of that coin before) and have had zero time. Instead of drinking beer and playing on the Internet on the train, I have been sleeping, go figure.

BTW, have you folks read about another LI Aquarium official killing himself the other day.
Something is fishy ... it's time to take a look at their finances.

Good to see you back Native! :seeya:

nothing more discouraging than spending 15 minutes on a post and find it won't be posted because you need to sign in when you are already signed in.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimmiter
Back