This thread is for posters that believe Calee is still alive #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I very much would like to know that Caylee is alive. I remember Cindy saying that when the truth comes out, it would explain everything Casey had done.
I thought about something recently. We know that Casey did not have a job, or one that was verified, for 2 years. We know that both Cindy and George worked. We know that at least one of her friends babysat Caylee for the first 8 months. So if Casey was going somewhere making her parents think she was working during the day for 2 years and Zanny was not real... who was taking care of Caylee. Either there WAS a real Zanny, or someone else had her and has not come forward.
I have said it is possible that this "evidence" in the trunk was planted while the car was at the Amscot.
I hope TTT comes back, I am interested in her story!

I don't understand. Why wouldn't she just keep Caylee with her?

I don't understand. Why wouldn't she just keep Caylee with her?

I swear I'm not being a smart@ss when I say this, but if we knew the answer to that question and what Casey was really doing during the time she said she was working, we'd be a heck of a lot further in this case and might not even be here discussing it at all.
Since we don't even know what she was doing, I can't even begin to speculate as to why she didn't just keep Caylee with her.

I wish I knew more about a lot of things I can't explain, but since I don't, I can only hypothesize and ask "what if it was like this?" and keep an open mind.

I swear I'm not being a smart@ss when I say this, but if we knew the answer to that question and what Casey was really doing during the time she said she was working, we'd be a heck of a lot further in this case and might not even be here discussing it at all.
Since we don't even know what she was doing, I can't even begin to speculate as to why she didn't just keep Caylee with her.

I wish I knew more about a lot of things I can't explain, but since I don't, I can only hypothesize and ask "what if it was like this?" and keep an open mind.

Oh, sorry I thought you knew something that I didn't

Ok, I've posted this on both threads that were closed and it really didn't get much attention...but I think it is worth considering...I have wondered if maybe Casey placed Caylee for adoption. If she did a private adoption then the laws regarding adoption in both Florida and NC would prevent ANYONE from coming forward. I’ve googled and found that the statute of limitations to challenge adoption in Florida is 1 yr…in NC it’s 9 months. With both states having a 90 day residency requirement for the person/s adopting. Casey could have placed Caylee through a private agency or an adoption facilitator.
If the woman TTT saw with Caylee was a facilitator or worked for the adoption agency she would have had all the necessary paperwork to transport the child and would not have been the least bit concerned about being identified or that Caylee was social with people on the flight or in the Airport.

I don't think the adoptive parents would come forward because the adoption could be challenged and overturned. Casey would know what the time limits are and would keep her mouth shut until all was safe and there would be no way for CA & GA to contest the adoption.

Hi all,

Up until today I mostly believed that Caylee was not alive. However, there were bits and pieces that bothered me about this whole thing and reading TTTs story made me rethink my position. Anyway, I just want to say that I'm open minded at this point - I don't have an investment to a "position" either way so I hope I can join you.

I'm interested in learning more about this and hope that TTT comes back.

It seems if she was adopted whether or not it was private law enforcement or at least the government would have some type of information on it but I could be wrong. Good idea though you never know

I have 7 adopted children and I can assure you everything is locked up tighter than Fort Knox as far as the government or courts are concerned.

I don't think the adoptive parents would come forward because the adoption could be challenged and overturned. Casey would know what the time limits are and would keep her mouth shut until all was safe and there would be no way for CA & GA to contest the adoption.

Good info! I have a quick question about this last part mostly because of my lack of experience with custody/adoption rights. Would the grandparents be able to contest a parent's decision? Wouldn't they have had to have custody in order for the adoption to be challenged/overturned?

Perhaps the thinking is that because CA and GA basically provided for Caylee that it might carry weight since it's pretty much been established the KC can not provide for her daughter? Just thinking out loud.

Ok, I've posted this on both threads that were closed and it really didn't get much attention...but I think it is worth considering...I have wondered if maybe Casey placed Caylee for adoption. If she did a private adoption then the laws regarding adoption in both Florida and NC would prevent ANYONE from coming forward. I’ve googled and found that the statute of limitations to challenge adoption in Florida is 1 yr…in NC it’s 9 months. With both states having a 90 day residency requirement for the person/s adopting. Casey could have placed Caylee through a private agency or an adoption facilitator.
If the woman TTT saw with Caylee was a facilitator or worked for the adoption agency she would have had all the necessary paperwork to transport the child and would not have been the least bit concerned about being identified or that Caylee was social with people on the flight or in the Airport.

That makes a lot of sense and is a really good theory, but what about the trunk of Casey's car? How do we get past that?

First, I want to say that I'm definitely a Caylee is Alive believer.
But... when I try to figure out what could have happened that leaves Caylee alive, I either have to discard the trunk evidence completely and assume the leaks are incorrect or assume it was someone else's body and I have no idea who that body was.
How does it fit in with yours and others Caylee is Alive theories?

I doubt this to be true or I would think the facilitator, adoption agency and the adoptive parents could be charged with impeding with a missing person investigation by NOT reporting this information to LE.

I also think there would be phone record, emails on Casey's phone to an agency. There would be a trail to follow.

Good info! I have a quick question about this last part mostly because of my lack of experience with custody/adoption rights. Would the grandparents be able to contest a parent's decision? Wouldn't they have had to have custody in order for the adoption to be challenged/overturned?

Perhaps the thinking is that because CA and GA basically provided for Caylee that it might carry weight since it's pretty much been established the KC can not provide for her daughter? Just thinking out loud.

CA & GA could contest the adoption based on "Parental Interest" providing they could prove to the court that THEY had been the primary providers of Caylee's needs, physical, emotional, monetary. They could easily prove that imo.

But why wouldn't she just tell everybody this is what she did? It is not illegal to put your kid up for adoption, especially if you are an unfit parent.

CA & GA could contest the adoption based on "Parental Interest" providing they could prove to the court that THEY had been the primary providers of Caylee's needs, physical, emotional, monetary. They could easily prove that imo.

That makes sense, thanks!

But why wouldn't she just tell everybody this is what she did? It is not illegal to put your kid up for adoption, especially if you are an unfit parent.

Because CA & GA could contest the adoption and the one thing we do know in all of this is KC did not want her mother to have Caylee. After this has dragged out for a year and KC has stood trial for the forgery and all she can simply say "Oh yeah, I'm not guilty of murder, I gave my daughter up for adoption!" As far as I know if she provides proof it's a done deal.

But still I have problems wit that stinkin' car!:waitasec:

Because CA & GA could contest the adoption and the one thing we do know in all of this is KC did not want her mother to have Caylee. After this has dragged out for a year and KC has stood trial for the forgery and all she can simply say "Oh yeah, I'm not guilty of murder, I gave my daughter up for adoption!" As far as I know if she provides proof it's a done deal.

And that is what they would do . . . that is what Cindy was planning to do!

That's really the only thing I have problems with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname