This thread is for the posters that believe Caylee is still alive # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that people have said there is dna etc.
But I hold out hope she is still alive and will not
believe any evidence until it is presented in court...
or her body is found.

I followed many cases that had "leaks" that turned out to
not even be true when they finally went to trial.
Police will do anything to try and get a confession
EVEN LIE!
JMO

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I still believe Caylee is alive and well with "family" in Puerto Rico. Does anyone know if LE has coordinated a search with Puerto Rico authorities? I haven't seen anything to that effect. If not, it is about time to do so.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

I still believe Caylee is alive and well with "family" in Puerto Rico. Does anyone know if LE has coordinated a search with Puerto Rico authorities? I haven't seen anything to that effect. If not, it is about time to do so.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

I'm hoping they checked it, but not sure. I never heard if they did, but the fact that Casey's friends went there and she "bought" I heard, the tickets, I would check it out. I think Casey is too calm for her daughter to be in heaven.

I know there is a mountain of evidence pointing in the direction of Caylee being deceased, but for the sake of argument, can we please post ideas or evidence that points in the direction of Caylee being alive?

I'll start with a few that have made me flip flop:

1~Why would Casey purchase the plane tickets to PR? I've heard that she could have done that to get the cash from the others or because they didn't have credit cards, but that makes no sense to me since JP is known to come from a well off family and has a good job. Why would he need Casey to purchase his ticket?

2~I've seen all of the pictures and watched all of the videos, Casey clearly loved her little girl. In addition to that, there hasn't been anyone to come forward to say they thought she could kill her own child even though they'd still call her batcrap crazy.

3~The ZG situation. The fact that there was one that visited Sawgrass on June 17th.

4~Kiomarie and all the oddness surrounding her and what she told LE.

When someone is found frozen, efforts are always made to resuscitate. That's because no one is dead until they are warm and dead. It would be a mistake to assume every missing person case is a homicide case. I think it would be unfair to Caylee to say there is no hope in finding her until there is proof beyond all reasonable doubt that she is no longer alive. Even in a known abduction/kidnapping case, the FBI generally works under the premise that the person is alive until a body is found. We must always have hope!

okay, I'm back. Totally off subject but my baby is now drinking bath water!!!

From what I've read, there is a growing consensus that Caylee used chloroform to "drug" the baby while she partied and that she looked up on the internet how to use it.
I think that is ridiculous. If I am not mistaken her mother, Mrs. Anthony, was an RN. My own mother was a LCSW and she had tons of medical material lying around the house. Casey is obviously not a dumb girl and would know her computer would eventually be looked at if she was working on a premeditated murder here. I think she would realize it would wiser to look up medical information, i.e., chloroform and its uses, in that material as oppossed to going online. Additionally, it would be much easier to get and to use any common household/over the counter meds then chloroform.
Furthermore, if the grandparents had anything to hide they would not have been so cooperative initially. It wasn't until they talked with Casey and she explained somewhat her reasoning for her actions that they came forward that they did believe her. Finally, (sorry this is so long) the grandparents would NOT have hired one attorney to represent them criminally. They would have retained seperate attorneys.

I'm hoping they checked it, but not sure. I never heard if they did, but the fact that Casey's friends went there and she "bought" I heard, the tickets, I would check it out. I think Casey is too calm for her daughter to be in heaven.
there

Esp, considering how much Caylee resembles JPC, who is from PR and has family there. Also, there is considerable wealth connected to same.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

If Caylee really is alive and was kidnapped (intentionally or accidentally) it would make sense that Casey didnt report her to police given her sociopath attitude and she knew she had wrote those checks and would be found out.

If Caylee really is alive and was kidnapped (intentionally or accidentally) it would make sense that Casey didnt report her to police given her sociopath attitude and she knew she had wrote those checks and would be found out.

Exactly. I think she would have called 911 if something happened. If not, she was threatened. I personally would not give my child over to someone, but I've had thoughts of being in a parking lot or in front of my house and someone threatens my daughter and I jump in and they kill me and take her anyway. I know that is a dramatic situation, but I always worry and I worry too much and I contemplate what to do. It's the world we live in.

I don't buy anything happening as an accident either. Casey was given everything by her parents and they stood by her throughout her live - that is obvious. She would have at least turned to them in an emergency situation and they would have called 911. Is Mrs. Anthony not a nurse???

I wish wish wish they would release more information about the tips so that everyone would have a better idea of where to look for this baby. This case is getting so much media attention and this little girl can still be found alive (cause I believe she is). But people are being told she is gone.

Nice to have a forum that isn't composed of bashing everyone envolved in this case, afterall, this is suppose to be sleuthing right? Anyway, I feel very strongly that CA either 1) worked with someone she trusted to get Caylee away from her grandparents and she is alive, and I do believe she is smart enough to orchestrate the whole thing 2) was doing something or was somewhere she shouldn't have been and Caylee is/was taken to keep CA quiet or 3) thought she was giving Caylee to someone she trusted to keep her for a while and is now being framed for her death.

I agree with alot of what Evan's mom said in her post. Whatever the outcome, I feel very strongly that this all started with CA wanting to keep Caylee from grandma and make her suffer for a little while. I am not sure what to think of all of the evidence, but I definently don't think LE has handled it properly at all times.

On a side note, just from the pictures I have seen of the people that CA hung around, I think anything is possible. I do think that grandparents may know alot more than us and I find it disgusting that people are speculating about incest.

These are just my opinions and it is REALLY ok with me if I am wrong, I don't have to be right, but in this case I hope for the best!

Thanks to you all for keeping this link positive and not so full of hate.

Exactly. I think she would have called 911 if something happened. If not, she was threatened. I personally would not give my child over to someone, but I've had thoughts of being in a parking lot or in front of my house and someone threatens my daughter and I jump in and they kill me and take her anyway. I know that is a dramatic situation, but I always worry and I worry too much and I contemplate what to do. It's the world we live in.

I am right there with you always looking over my shoulder. I was never so worried about freak things before I had children and now I can't believe the stuff that my mind comes up with :) Unfortunately things like this happen.

Nice to have a forum that isn't composed of bashing everyone envolved in this case, afterall, this is suppose to be sleuthing right? Anyway, I feel very strongly that CA either 1) worked with someone she trusted to get Caylee away from her grandparents and she is alive, and I do believe she is smart enough to orchestrate the whole thing 2) was doing something or was somewhere she shouldn't have been and Caylee is/was taken to keep CA quiet or 3) thought she was giving Caylee to someone she trusted to keep her for a while and is now being framed for her death.

I agree with alot of what Evan's mom said in her post. Whatever the outcome, I feel very strongly that this all started with CA wanting to keep Caylee from grandma and make her suffer for a little while. I am not sure what to think of all of the evidence, but I definently don't think LE has handled it properly at all times.

On a side note, just from the pictures I have seen of the people that CA hung around, I think anything is possible. I do think that grandparents may know alot more than us and I find it disgusting that people are speculating about incest.

These are just my opinions and it is REALLY ok with me if I am wrong, I don't have to be right, but in this case I hope for the best!

Thanks to you all for keeping this link positive and not so full of hate.

Concerned Mom, why do you think she wanted the baby away from the grandmother? Mrs. Anthony seemed to have given Casey and Caylee everything. You can tell that baby was so loved by her.

Concerned Mom, why do you think she wanted the baby away from the grandmother? Mrs. Anthony seemed to have given Casey and Caylee everything. You can tell that baby was so loved by her.

I agree that Mrs. Anthony was very much a wonderful grandmother, in fact I believe Caylee may have been more attached to her than her own mother. I guess I think that because on the 911 calls she threatened custody and I remember her saying "again" which leads me to believe that the custody issue has come up more than once. I also think that Casey may have been jealous of their relationship, because of the comment about getting away to bond and Mrs. Anthony's myspace comments. These are just opinions from what I have read, of course I do not know for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA