This thread is for the posters that believe Caylee is still alive # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all the believers, Cindy will light a candle for all of us tonight! She know's we are here and appreciates all of you.

I have to say, given your posts about your relationship with her, and her not knowing who you are is unfortunate. Peace to you

I have to say, given your posts about your relationship with her, and her not knowing who you are is unfortunate. Peace to you

"A few days later I emailed her again asking about Katie.

She wrote back and said she had indeed spoken and e-mailed with Katie526. Cindy did not mention the rest of the email. "

Tricia said that CA did remember Katie. Most certainly an odd conversation that Tricia posted. I suppose only time will tell what they do. or maybe nothing will come of it. If anything, hopefully posters will remember to follow the TOS. errrr. :l

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaking Heart
I apologize in advance if that has already been discussed or suggested.
Everyone can email or mail Caylee's picture to the various media outlets in your state (tv news, newspapers, community newsletters, church newsletters, etc). Ask them to post the pic or cover the story. Just a thought.

Yeah I already did that......nothing came of it though
Any of us can post articles and photos in the newspapers online. I post on newspapers in Dallas, and in Tennessee all the time.
Just go to Topix.com - sign up, and post newspaper articles to your heart's content.
:)

I've had suspicions along these lines since I found out about Nicole's murder. That June 9 date....
Think about it: This could be why LE is being so ambiguous about the forensic results. I do believe there was a dead body in the car. That much is clear.
What if, what if...Casey was involved in the murder or witnessed the murder? She could have voluntarily or been forced to transport the body, or items containing forensic evidence like the murder weapon.
Others involved could have snatched Caylee to keep Casey quiet, or Casey sent Caylee away to keep her safe because of threats.
Here is why I think LE is being deceptive in their public pronouncements: (and keep in mind all of this is just my opinion and pure speculation so I could certainly be wrong)
LE knows the body in the car is not Caylee and they know Casey must have some involvement in this other murder, but Casey won't talk. So they do everything in their power to have her labeled by the whole world as a child killer in order to pressure her into talking.
Casey and LE are now in a catch-22.
LE not only wants to know "what is your involvement with the dead body that was in your trunk?" they want to know "where is Caylee?"
If Casey brings Caylee forward, not only is the baby's life potentially in danger, but now she will have to explain what really happened.
So LE is holding the "child killer" label over Casey until she talks.
And Casey is holding Caylee back in order to avoid answering questions about the other body. As long as Caylee is missing, and LE and Casey are both using her as leverage, the poor child is in limbo. So long as LE takes this tack, she can sit back and wait it out, even WITH all of that pressure.
Casey doen't think far enough ahead to realize this can't go on forever. Right now she's out of jail, showering and doing her nails, surfing the internet. Probably as far as she's concerned some kind of deux ex machina will strike and everything will resolve itself. But eventually the truth will come out, one way or another.
Sorry to put the entire post in, but I'm commenting on it, in it's entirety.
2 thing have bothered me this entire time.
1. In the very beginning, in statements to LE, and in their docs, CA and KC both say they last saw Caylee on June 9, and GA says he last saw her on June 7. Later on, they change the date to June 15 and 16. Why ?? And KC was very specific; she said she had not seen Caylee for 31 days. Who counts days ? If my child was missing, I would know exactly how many days it had been.
2. On July 15, in the last 911 call, CA says that she has just found her daughter, and the car, and that it smells like there has been a dead body in it.
How could she possibly know that, when they didn't even go see and pick up the car until the next day ?? Or did the above theory happen, KC told them about it, and that's how they knew about the smell ? Didn't I read that KC took Caylee to that park on that date ?
And wouldn't it fit in with LP's statement on NG that when the truth comes out, it will shock the world ? And now we have the lead detective flying out to California right now to meet with the Padilla's.
Your theory seems plausible, except for the fact that LE said that the dna in the trunk is Caylee's.
One poster here says that sometimes law enforcement puts out info that is a little "off," in order to further their investigation.
So maybe the baby is still alive, and the dna wasn't hers. Which would make sense why GA said "the body in the trunk wasn't my granddaughter!!!! Get your facts straight !!!"
But if she *is* alive, why would LE send their own people out to search the woods ??
I would love to see this theory correct; it gives me great pause.....
It would also account for why KC is so calm, if they have stashed Caylee away safely somewhere.
But if they have her stashed away somewhere, why wouldn't she just go ahead and tell LE what happened ??
Before reading this post, I was firmly on the other side of the fence. I read every word on the 400+ pages of docs.
Now I don't know where I am ! I'll have to think on it some more. Now I have a headache, lol.

Good morning, believers. I do not believe Caylee is alive. Yesterday, though, I took out a laundered cotton knit shirt to put on, and when I when I shook it out to put it on on, well, there I stood for several minutes... read on, please...

As happens from time to time, there on my freshly laundered shirt were 'stuck' little tufts of my cat's fur. Before I even picked them off, I saw a few hairs (probably mine) also on the shirt.

What does this have to do with Caylee??

Well, what struck me, and caused me to stand there for several minutes, is that if, indeed, Zenaida exists, and has a puppy as Cindy has said, and if Zenaida has babysat Caylee for as long as Casey claims, then...

Yes, indeed. On Caylee's clothes, even laundered, there will be Zenaida's hair, and Zenaida's puppy's fur. It would also be on Caylee's stuffed animals, backpack, etc.

I wondered if LE has checked for this.

Also, Casey's clothing, since she has presumably picked up and held Caylee fresh from Zenaida's.

Another thought is that if Zenaida indeed 'jumped' Casey, then Casey's clothing worn that day would also have hair and puppy fur on them.

I wanted to pass on these thoughts because it would possibly add to the evidence pile, in terms of the likelihood of Zenaida existing or not existing.

I should say at this point that I do not believe Zenaida or her puppy exist. Still wanted to pass this on, though, for what it's worth.

Perhaps Cindy and George could have the clothing tested at a private lab (?)

Sorry to put the entire post in, but I'm commenting on it, in it's entirety.
2 thing have bothered me this entire time.
1. In the very beginning, in statements to LE, and in their docs, CA and KC both say they last saw Caylee on June 9, and GA says he last saw her on June 7. Later on, they change the date to June 15 and 16. Why ?? They changed the date because LE watched the Father's Day video that had the time & date stamp of June 15 And KC was very specific; she said she had not seen Caylee for 31 days. Could this be what the family wanted LE to believe ? Maybe this was done on purpose to take the focus off events that took place on June 15 & 16 Who counts days ? If my child was missing, I would know exactly how many days it had been.Agreed
2. On July 15, in the last 911 call, CA says that she has just found her daughter, and the car, and that it smells like there has been a dead body in it.
How could she possibly know that, when they didn't even go see and pick up the car until the next day ?? They picked the car up and 911 calls were made on July 15 Or did the above theory happen, KC told them about it, and that's how they knew about the smell ? They knew about the smell when they picked the car up . The question is WHAT they did after getting the car back to their home and in the garage ( wash clothes, wash knife , clean car ) How did GA know about cleaning fluid being in the trunk ? Didn't I read that KC took Caylee to that park on that date ? This is yet another story , KC told this to Rob , one of LP's guys . The guy that drove Casey back & forth to JB's office. This isn't a fact.[/B]
And wouldn't it fit in with LP's statement on NG that when the truth comes out, it will shock the world ? And now we have the lead detective flying out to California right now to meet with the Padilla's.
Your theory seems plausible, except for the fact that LE said that the dna in the trunk is Caylee's. So what about the CD hit's in the back yard ?[/B]
One poster here says that sometimes law enforcement puts out info that is a little "off," in order to further their investigation.
So maybe the baby is still alive, and the dna wasn't hers. Which would make sense why GA said "the body in the trunk wasn't my granddaughter!!!! Get your facts straight !!!"
But if she *is* alive, why would LE send their own people out to search the woods ??They wouldn't
I would love to see this theory correct; it gives me great pause.....
It would also account for why KC is so calm, if they have stashed Caylee away safely somewhere.
But if they have her stashed away somewhere, why wouldn't she just go ahead and tell LE what happened ??
Before reading this post, I was firmly on the other side of the fence. I read every word on the 400+ pages of docs.
Now I don't know where I am ! I'll have to think on it some more. Now I have a headache, lol.

My answers are in bold

Someone very childish changed the password on the spreadsheet documents that a few others and myself were using to keep up with different facts, connections and things to investigate.
I'm not sure why anyone would do it other than to just play games and taunt other members, but it definitely reveals one's character.

My answers are in bold
You and I must have been typing at the same time. If you'll look up, you'll see my revised comments.
I guess I just got caught up in the theory so much, and was too sleepy to remember the other evidence. :(

I don't know what to believe anymore. In the beginning I was so sure that Caylee was dead, but I am starting to waver a little bit. Where is all of the evidence LE supposedly has?

I'm so confused.

I would love for Caylee to be alive, but I don't know what to believe.

911 calls were made on 15 July . . . the day the Anthonys retrieved the car from the Tow Yard.

Check out http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69674 post #5 . . . Cliff Notes for the 400+ documents released by LE

In the first call at 8:44 p.m. on July 15, Cindy Anthony asks authorities to arrest her daughter, Casey. In a another call about an hour late, a crying Cindy Anthony says someone has taken her granddaughter. She also tells the 911 dispatcher that "it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car."

You are right I corrected above

Someone very childish changed the password on the spreadsheet documents that a few others and myself were using to keep up with different facts, connections and things to investigate.
I'm not sure why anyone would do it other than to just play games and taunt other members, but it definitely reveals one's character.

I'm not sure why either. Thats really to bad. I always believe if your not interested in the topic why bother reading.

I'm not sure why either. Thats really to bad. I always believe if your not interested in the topic why bother reading.

Fortunately, I can change it again myself since I used my master gmail account. I just won't post the new password.
If anyone wants it, they can ask me for it.

Are you kidding ? Thats wonderful...... I hope theyre proud of themselves

I'm so sorry that happened...can it be fixed ?

Fortunately, I can change it again myself since I used my master gmail account. I just won't post the new password.
If anyone wants it, they can ask me for it.
I guess I should read a whole thread first !

hey. hows everyone today. Another day, and still Caylee is gone. I was just thinking about something Casey said. During her interview she said she was petrefied (sp) that she would never see Caylee again. That makes me wonder a few things. ( and yes this might be repeats of things but gosh this case is just taking so long and we all keep going in circles, whew just had to get that out!)

So with Casey saying that. It makes me wonder if she did A. hand her off to someone she knows, and told them to keep her. B. Sold her C. I wonder if she met someone who said they would take care of Caylee for a few days. Maybe Casey just trusted them enough without verifying a number and maybe the drop off was at the park, and they told her they lived at so and so sawgrass.. Thats why she went there to pick Caylee up. Then realize nope not here. ANd maybe she left Caylee with whoever for a few days before agreed to pick her up. These things happen right? Casey was to busy to really think about what she was doing. So now she handed her child off to almost strangers with out a cell number that work and no idea where they live. I can see her lying about the whole story because this sounds much worse... OK gotta run.. One of my kiddos is up from naps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname