This thread is for the posters that believe Caylee is still alive

Status
Not open for further replies.
If an accident occurred which resulted in Caylee's death...why not call 911...Casey seems like the dramatic type anyway...and if God forbid this did happen, and if Casey was as cold-hearted as she has been said to be, and if she is such an attention hog, then the pity and condolence for her tragedy would have been desirable to her. Then she could have played off the whole woe-is-me crap!!

now let's not be cynical...SelmaClue...those of us who have different opinions are simply posting them...like everyone else

I used to believe "no body; no death"...Prove it.

The cadaver dogs hitting on the trunk & Casey's odd behavior points to a death. Seems to me, Casey is "waiting on something" Time to pass?....Caylee will not be found.

I'm just saying there's something very wrong with this picture...and until I see DNA evidence and/or a body...I'm not convinced!

now let's not be cynical...SelmaClue...those of us who have different opinions are simply posting them...like everyone else

Well, I wasn't really trying to be cynical. I just am. I admit that I am guilty of stating my opinion one too many times. Sorry.
:bang:

Why did she fabricate Zenaida?
My thoughts:
It has not been proven that someone did not go by the alias of ZG and that Casey knew her.
If Casey did not want to report this ZG, then she would not give correct details but would lie.
If she did not, does not, want to report this ZG, it is possible that she does fear the results of what would happen if she did/does.

How did Casey know that a ZG visited the Sawgrass Apts on June 17th and looked at Apt. 210?

I think we're all guilty of that!! But you know what they say about opinions... :)

You suggested it...Who else is missing from the Orlando area?
No one.

You suggested it...Who else is missing from the Orlando area?
No one.

Bodies are often found hundreds of miles from where they were missing from. Not to mention the huge number of people that are never reported...as CAylee almost wasn't.

are you saying that you know for a fact AmberJack that there have been no other murders/missing persons in the Orlando area since june 15?

Couldn't the actions and demeanor of Casey be explained as a mother who felt that her child was with someone and was safe, rather than in harms way.
If she had murdered Caylee, don't you think she would have disapeared. She had plenty of time to do so. If there had been sooo much conflict at home, Cindy was too overbearing and controlling, wouldn't it have have been easier to pack up all her stuff, leave a note that said she was taking her daughter with her, and moving on with her life. Then she could have disapeared into the night...I'm sure her parents would have tried to find her...but if you want to disapear...you can!!
It just doesn't make sense to me.

Just thought that I would bring up that since June 15th, there are 121 reported children on the NCMEC website. That is just for FL, just children and just the ones that were reported.
http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet

Among them are:
ERIC M CAMACHO Age 17, Missing from Orlando since 7/7/08
RICARDO KING Age 17, missing from Orlando since 6/16/08
KIANA A. REYNOLDS Age 16, missing from Orlando since 7/11/08

Those are just from Orlando proper. I would go on, but it would just be repetitive.

Until DNA evidence concludes that CAYLEE'S decomposed fluid/hair whatever was in the trunk of that car...I'm not buyin it!
If there is evidence of decomposition and the DNA does not match that of Caylee's then it must belong to someone else...If it does match Caylee..I'll stand corrected!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500