Thread For Food Donations and Search Volunteer Info for Hailey Dunn Thursday Search

Status
Not open for further replies.
just a suggestion but could there be a paypal account set up to get funds to KK for someone there to go and pick up the tape at the nearest homeDepot? or other hardware store?

Tricia, I know you said 10am for the pizzas but Pizza Hut doesn't open/take orders 'til 11am...

I just wanted to let you know so you could adjust the times or try to call Pizza Hut and have them make a special circumstance to allow 10am orders.

question: can we call and pre order the pizza's to be delivered at a certain time tomorrow?

30 rolls of blue flagging tape will be delivered, by UPS, to the Civic Center tomorrow.

Giving up on the flagging tape for now.

Put me down for 2 pizza's.

Okay... put me down for two pizza's as well.

I just spoke to the manager, James, to give him a heads up about the orders tomorrow so he could be prepared. He said we can call any time between 9:30 and 10:00 and ask for Frank. He will let Frank know to expect our calls. He appreciated the advance notice.

Tricia... hope this is okay.

Here is the problem. Can you get it there in time for the searchers. I know they are searching on Saturday but any later I don't know.

The address of the Civic Center is
157 West 2nd Street
Colorado City, TX 79512-6304
(325) 728-2072

The tape is called, "Surveyors Tape" or "Flagging Tape".

Thanks peeples

If flagging tape is needed asap, we can get it there by the 20th at noon.
Thanks to ALL who have stepped up to the plate here, for Hailey.

So can we take tape off the list, or is it still needed? I am low on actual cash but have an Amazon gift card burning a hole in my pocket. I also have Prime shipping.

Is there anything else they may need? TIA

30 rolls of blue flagging tape will be delivered, by UPS, to the Civic Center tomorrow.

Anadarko,

Do you know if Brad Dennis knows the tape will be delivered tomorrow? I'd hate for him to spend time looking for more if he doesn't already know.

TIA

I just already pre ordered five pizzas (three pepperoni, two sausage, and two two liters) paid for them the whole nine yards...

it is possible to order the day before...

so consider five to be ordered...

manager was very nice...

note: they will be delivered tomorrow... and the manager was so flustered he almost forgot to take my name and card number LOL

should I call back to tell him the delivery time? tricia please advise... I will call him back

Should I wait till Friday then? I think we got more than 10 now :D

Let me know!

Anadarko,

Do you know if Brad Dennis knows the tape will be delivered tomorrow? I'd hate for him to spend time looking for more if he doesn't already know.

TIA

I just called Brad Dennis, and let him know it was coming.

Don't want to speak for anyone, but ask for specific times and IMO hold off for now. There are likely to be at least a few more days where supplies are needed, but supply lists may change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member