Thread For Food Donations and Search Volunteer Info for Hailey Dunn Thursday Search

Status
Not open for further replies.
anadarko... where did you find this blue tape... (((THANK YOU!!))) could you provide a link in case others would like to donate this same thing? tia

I've already ordered 2 supreme pizza's and some bottled waters. James, the manager, is just wonderful and said they would throw in some paper plates, cups and napkins for free!

donation update for thursday:

-I have already ordered and paid for five pizzas and two two liters of soda

-texas lil has ordered already two supremes total so far ordered for thursday is seven....keep this in mind as well as bottled water and manager throwing in plates, etc

-Tricia will order three pizzas

-Linda said she will order two

-anadarko has ordered rolls of blue flagging tape (#30) link: http://www.grainger.com/Grainger/CH-HANSON-Flagging-Tape-1EC26?Pid=search texas lil just spoke with BD and he says THIS IS ENOUGH AT THIS TIME

----------------------------------

what else is needed for thursday?

tricia... when you get back let us know the delivery time you want... and one of us can call to coordinate.. do you want it staggered??? like lunch break and after the search so they are hot?

tricia... when you get back let us know the delivery time you want... and one of us can call to coordinate.. do you want it staggered??? like lunch break and after the search so they are hot?

I think maybe stagger if possible? Knowing delivery times is great- try for an 11-2pm and a 4-7 pm maybe?

Maybe even stagger out till Friday, a noon delivery and an early evening if possible?

just a suggestion but could there be a paypal account set up to get funds to KK for someone there to go and pick up the tape at the nearest homeDepot? or other hardware store?

Nevermind it's been taken care of, sorry!

So is more needed? I just got home from cello lessons with the kids???

-texas lil has ordered already two supremes total so far ordered for thursday is seven....keep this in mind as well as bottled water and manager throwing in plates, etc

-anadarko has ordered rolls of blue flagging tape (#30) link: http://www.grainger.com/Grainger/CH-HANSON-Flagging-Tape-1EC26?Pid=search texas lil just spoke with BD and he says THIS IS ENOUGH AT THIS TIME

update... thank you texas lil for calling about the tape... so until we here more anadarko, with her very generous donation, has satisfied the flagging tape needs...

if anyone is talking to bd we need to know his search plans and expected outcome for friday, sat, and sun....

pizza is better hot than cold right?

sorry for being a "thread pig".... I am just a nurse and organization is my middle (or second first) name

Tricia, I know you said 10am for the pizzas but Pizza Hut doesn't open/take orders 'til 11am...

I just wanted to let you know so you could adjust the times or try to call Pizza Hut and have them make a special circumstance to allow 10am orders.

I spoke to the manager earlier (sorry should have said that) and he said 10:00 AM was fine.

30 rolls of blue flagging tape will be delivered, by UPS, to the Civic Center tomorrow.

OH MY GOODNESS YOU ARE AMAZING. THANK YOU.

We can cross off flagging tape.

THANK YOU SO MUCH. You are an angel.

Ok....I will wait till Friday to order something. I'll check in tomorrow afternoon and see where we are ordering.

So can we take tape off the list, or is it still needed? I am low on actual cash but have an Amazon gift card burning a hole in my pocket. I also have Prime shipping.

Is there anything else they may need? TIA

Flagging tape is handled but if you want you can email Brad Dennis and tell him you have this gift card. He may need something for other searches in the future or perhaps one small thing for this search. His email is search4missing@yahoo.com

You guys are doing great. THANK YOU

should I call back to tell him the delivery time? tricia please advise... I will call him back

He knows to deliver them as soon as they are done which will be around 11:00 AM when they open.

You guys are so cool. Hang on, i am going to do a list and review and see where we are at. Hang tight. It will take me a bit.

By the way Brad does know about the flagging tape and is very grateful.

Hang on.

Tricia... does this help you? I was trying to keep tabs

I'm not available for tomorrow - but count me in for 1 pizza on Friday. Wish I could do more, but I'm currently not working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther