TH's emails shed light on Horman split

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry about that, I didn't realize she ended up with all the money in the divorces. I just guess maybe she didn't want to be known as the person who was divorced 3 times. I have had 3 divorces too LOL.

That could be true. I think it's more like she didn't want to be known as someone with three divorces who lost big in her last divorce.

Just noticed - Terri and Kaine lived together before the divorce was final. I guess Kaine was able to keep the house that he and Desiree lived in? Also important to note is that J**** moved in Kaine's house with Terri. Kaine had visitation with his son for 2 hours a day, but was a full-time "dad" to J***** at that point.

Totally agree! And I am willing to wager Kaine was the recipient of her now famous sexting act as well. That's how she reels em in, then seals the deal with her golf ball/garden hose act. Diabolical! How can a 7 month pregnant woman compete with that????

gosh, I can't tell if you're being facetious here... LOL!

However - I too have also wondered about Terri's extra sexy charms at that time - whatever they may have been - that Kaine was powerless to resist - even as his child was waiting to be born.

pfffffffffffffffffffffttttt. Desiree and her unborn Kyron couldn't compete?
Why should they even have to? Where was the love? I don't need to know, I just sense that must be such a sad thing when that happens. And I know it happens...

anyway - sexts? 8 years ago? Maybe a chat room? LOL I'm behind the times - who knows. :crazy:

The sexts and the emails are a real insight into this frightening and manipulative woman.

If your theory is true - and like so many floating around there's no facts to support it so, who knows - it says just as much, if not more about Kaine. As a man, I may be more skeptical about the irresistable power of women to manipulate men in this way. I know a few single guys who would take advantage of a woman like the one we saw in the sexts. I might even know one or two married men who would take advantage of such a situation. But I can't think of any adult man that I know who would up and marry such a woman.

gosh, I can't tell if you're being facetious here...

However - I too have also wondered about Terri's extra sexy charms at that time - whatever they may have been - that Kaine was powerless to resist - even as his child was waiting to be born.

pfffffffffffffffffffffttttt. Desiree and her unborn Kyron couldn't compete?
Why should they even have to? Where was the love? I don't need to know, I just sense that must be such a sad thing when that happens. And I know it happens...

anyway - sexts? 8 years ago? Maybe a chat room? LOL I'm behind the times - who knows.

Do you know what a succubus is?

Some guys, are just stupid when it comes to women, I mean thats just common knowledge. Terri was very good looking once, and on top of her sexual prowess, most guys would not stand a chance, and obviously, he didn't love Desiree as much he did Terri, it happens in this day and age where one out of two couples will end in divorce.

marriage. trust, love, honor, faith, commitment, honesty, humility, compassion.
:waitasec:
I admit it.
My bar is too high.
Don't tell my hubby!
;)

"I have no money because I stayed home with Kyron at birth since his natural mom wouldn't - spent all of my 30k to do so. … "

Another inconsistency http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/terri_horman.html:

"In 2003, Terri earned a master's of art education from Pacific University in Forest Grove and was an on-call teacher for the Hillsboro School District, remaining available as a sub until 2006."

In 2004, when Desiree moved to Canada to seek medical treatment, Kaine gained custody of his son. He said he was primary caretaker, dropping Kyron off at day care and picking him up."

It would stand to reason that Terri was going to the University in 2002 and ? part of 2003. Is that where her 30K went? Desiree still had primary custody of Kyron in 2002 and 2003.

Posting for reference:

- Makes me pay $1000 a month to him for bills although it's my child support and unemployment. I do all the yard work, house work, mowing the lawn, cleaning the gutters.

E-mail: Terri Horman accuses Kaine of being overbearing
Video: http://www.katu.com/news/local/108352154.html?tab=video
Article: http://www.katu.com/news/local/108352154.html?

Snipped for length...

Grrr... can I just say this really makes me bristle. Child support includes all of the things it takes to maintain a child's home and care - including food, a place to live, a bedroom, heat and running water and soap and shampoo and on and on. Why would she think she shouldn't contribute that money, which was meant to help maintain these things for her son, to the household bills that were in part being used by her son? I wonder what she believed child support should be used for instead?

If your theory is true - and like so many floating around there's no facts to support it so, who knows - it says just as much, if not more about Kaine. As a man, I may be more skeptical about the irresistable power of women to manipulate men in this way. I know a few single guys who would take advantage of a woman like the one we saw in the sexts. I might even know one or two married men who would take advantage of such a situation. But I can't think of any adult man that I know who would up and marry such a woman.

Oh! Thanks desquire! I am so relieved, because that's so much closer to my view of men. And I know a lot of men. :innocent: I'm the only girl in my family - 6 brothers. :D The only woman in my business (9 gents). I was starting to think my brothers & co-workers were just odd...
:cow:

So exactly how does one find an eye problem with a child not even in the father's custody until he was about one year old, at six months old, having only lived with the child's father for four months at that point? Someone was fibbing for sure about this. She really is sociopathic. Did she think her sympathetic friends would never find out about her lies? Did she think she was that good of a liar? Wow.

The same way one becomes an expert in "ADD, ADHD, ODD, OSC, YSC, Prader Willy, Down Syndrome and Medically Fragile."

http://www.linkedin.com/in/terrihorman

It seemed Chris Coleman was intent on marrying the adventuresome Tara, wasn't he? As I recall the invitations were ordered before the murders.

I take the view that both men and women can be equally powerful exploiters...so I am skeptical of neither sexes abilities. History provides us with the Duchess of Windsor...and her lapdog King, for example.

I don't believe we can we ever really say (BBM)..that there can be no one, zilch, nada, the empty set, NO ONE at all that fits a certain category. No man seduced by a aggressive woman EVER marries her? There are a zillion stories out there...in a zillion lives.

I think (from my perusal of the sexts) that Terri could be very irresistible particularly to a man who was ah-h-h-h unsophisticated.

I know many men that are reeled in by good looking women then pay the price later on for thinking with the wrong head. Women are not just pawns to be manipulated. This is not the 1950's. Women can manipulate men just as much men can do the same to women, if not more. Terri does not get a special exception to that somehow. She is not a helpless, innocent women swept up into Kaine's world because of his man powers. Give me a break. We've seen the texts, so I don't understand how there's no evidence of how manipulative Terri can be. Like I said, men tend to think with the wrong head, and any kind of attention a woman brings to them, especially sexual attention, can get them to do just about anything. We see all over the media women seducing men and getting them to do stupid or horrible things. I don't understand how women's manipulative power through sex or any other means, especially to land a husband, would be anything to be skeptical about. Maybe you're just smarter than the average man.

I just posted on the other thread about the child support issue. That really burns me up. Child support is supposed to go to the maintenance of the child's life, including home and food and electricity and heat. Why did she think kaine should be the sole support for her son and their daughter? Why did she consider the child support "hers" rather than belonging to the household her son lived in?

Or her unemployment, even.... 1000 bucks a month is nothing, as anyone who has to support a household with three children, two cars and two gym memberships knows. Jeez, lady. Well... now I guess she gets to keep the child support for herself - I hope she's satisfied.

Oh gosh, I just checked the thread title. I think we're OT (off topic), and with apologies if I helped veer the thread - it's best we get back OT! (on topic) hee hee. Quick! :couch:

I think it is odd they called both K & D in just to view these emails. Kaine said he can't talk about what took place, yet we see one email...me thinks something big is happening behind the scenes.

I think it is odd they called both K & D in just to view these emails. Kaine said he can't talk about what took place, yet we see one email...me thinks something big is happening behind the scenes.

Yeah, the cops are preparing K & D for Terri's arrest in Kyrons murder, I have no doubt at all.

What makes them think kyron is at the bottom of the water? is it just cause the cell pinged there? but nothing solid. There still hope i think.

She needs to update her resume, hopefully she isn't still reading to kids at Skyline Elementary.

I'd prefer she confess first...;)

As for her train of thought...she was obviously born in the wrong era!

Terri darling, that ship has sailed. Women now-a-days...contribute...not take!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels