Tim Miller Speaks Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phone records should reveal who those secret phone calls where going to.

Didn't TM say those secret phone calls were around the 18th? Is that the same time TC ans CC moved out of State?

Misty et al should not have pissed Tim off since he has all the records of recorded conversations and other things to back up what he is saying now. I hope he does let those out. Let's clear the air and get it out in the open.

We have Teresa begging for help from Tim to get the information out of Misty. Ronald saying he doubts her for good reason. And Hank Sr. trying to extract money from Tim Miller, imo.

Tim Miller may be ready for a breakdown, I am afraid. I hope he can get through this. Hopefully MN can guide him and watch him.

I wouldn't put this up, but I know Tim's voice by now and this sounds like the real deal to me. Out of the horse's mouth, so to speak. The things he said are very much worth exploring, imo.

Immediately after signing off the Nancy Grace Show Tuesday night, I grabbed the phone and called Tim Miller to ask him more questions about these doubts Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, had allegedly shared with him a couple of weeks ago surrounding his new wife Misty's stories regarding the night the child was taken.

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5128823.php

Click on raw audio for conversation between TJH and Tim.

WOWSERS is all I can say! SS, do you think now that Misty has said there were possibly 4 men there that night that the chit is going to hit the fan for her and she will start to unravel?

Also, do you think Tim would be in jeopardy of being sued if he released those voice recordings on his answering machine? If not it might be an excellent way to heat the case up to get answers, don't you think? Thanks for that recording.

Did Tim talk to Ronald directly about the $35,000? It doesn't sound like it to me. Only that Tim was willing to scrape up the money to pay it to get Haleigh back.

I can't imagine Ronald EVER calling Hank Sr. and relaying that kind of information...however...I can see Hank Sr. saying he did to Tim Miller!

This is how I understood it, too

Edit: Ah, i see that I said "Ron" in my original synopsis... I can't fix it, because it was brought over by someone else, but you're right here...Ron never said it to Tim directly, as far as I know.

Perhaps I should quit while I'm ahead;)

Didn't TM say those secret phone calls were around the 18th? Is that the same time TC ans CC moved out of State?
I think it sounds like it was in August when Teresa called him. Timmy and Chelsea left long before.

I tend to think RC (and Misty) has read or was told what was written on forums. Many people had said that Misty was having an intimate moment and was seen by Haleigh...

Does anyone really think if RC knew from the first hour that M was lying, he would have married her and protected her for 6 months? There is no getting around the fact that rc is lying again.

If he cared about Haleigh, he would have screamed from the rooftops, "Misty's lying".

He is playing both sides of the coin here....what he does best. He has done this the entire time.

Maybe, just maybe, that MC has likewise something on RC related to drugs and illegal activity that could put RC in jail so they are in bed together --- literally!!!

His heart and subconscious wants MC busted but not by his hands..... he wants to publicly support MC while privately he seeks her demise. Dog eat dog.

Listening to it again, it sounds like what Hank Sr. is saying Ronald said that he would have to pay TIM $35,000 to stay and find Haleigh. Maybe Tim got it confused and thought it was for some type of ransom or payment to get her back.

I want to hear the recording of the call!

Why even start supporting her publicly...if not to protect himself?

Does anyone really think if RC knew from the first hour that M was lying, he would have married her and protected her for 6 months? There is no getting around the fact that rc is lying again.

(respectfully snipped)

though I'm inclined to believe Ron has nothing (directly) to do with Haleigh's disappearance, this is the only thing I have trouble getting around...

I have a hard time getting past this.

This is probably a really silly question - but I dont completely understand how cell pings work. Can they pick a tower and run a report and it show every number that pinged off a certain tower - they can cross reference the numbers and see if any names show up for that night on the towers by the mobile home that don't live in the area?

Tim said he had the voicemails and would release them. That would definitely clear the air.

WOWSERS is all I can say! SS, do you think now that Misty has said there were possibly 4 men there that night that the chit is going to hit the fan for her and she will start to unravel?

Also, do you think Tim would be in jeopardy of being sued if he released those voice recordings on his answering machine? If not it might be an excellent way to heat the case up to get answers, don't you think? Thanks for that recording.
My question is that since MN was obviously "hired" in this case, if Tim won't be called on the carpet for a private conversation taking place with MN present and releasing the information. I think he may have already put his foot in it with what he has done...but we shall see.

I don't think it will sit well with Misty if Tim releases the tape and she can hear Teresa saying these things about her. It should make her question who is really supporting her in that family...if anyone. So yes...I do think she will start to unravel.

At this point LE might be going over Misty and RC records with RC, RC has an attorney that seems to be willing to work with LE and that makes all the difference in the world.

But...would they call Ron in to go over Misty's records or his own?:waitasec:

Thats my concern SS I am afraid what Misty will do when this is all put in front of her in black and white so to speak. She will actually hear TN's voice so there will be no denying that they are suspicious of her.

My question is that since MN was obviously "hired" in this case, if Tim won't be called on the carpet for a private conversation taking place with MN present and releasing the information. I think he may have already put his foot in it with what he has done...but we shall see.

I don't think it will sit well with Misty if Tim releases the tape and she can hear Teresa saying these things about her. It should make her question who is really supporting her in that family...if anyone. So yes...I do think she will start to unravel.

This is probably a really silly question - but I dont completely understand how cell pings work. Can they pick a tower and run a report and it show every number that pinged off a certain tower - they can cross reference the numbers and see if any names show up for that night on the towers by the mobile home that don't live in the area?

IMO They can run the report on activity for a tower for all cells or a cell across towers but, it'd be impossible to identify cells that don't belong there -- but if they have suspects POI they can determine their presence or non presence.

I beleieve I posted this scenario in the theories thread, after I had heard Crystal make the statement about the bouncing couch. It could fit together, with Misty having someone over. I think I had posted something to that while Misty was busy on the bouncing couch, someone snuck in and took Haleigh.

At this point LE might be going over Misty and RC records with RC, RC has an attorney that seems to be willing to work with LE and that makes all the difference in the world.

I was just wondering if FDLE could show him anyone's phone records or just his own as no charges have been filed on anyone yet...kwim?

Thats a good question. Could now that they are married change what they can legally do or not do - or if he can prove he pays that cell phone bill?

I was just wondering if FDLE could show him anyone's phone records or just his own as no charges have been filed on anyone yet...kwim?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member