Tim Miller Speaks Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just wondering if FDLE could show him anyone's phone records or just his own as no charges have been filed on anyone yet...kwim?
They are free to present anything they choose to Ronald in an attempt to get to the truth.

When Cindy A was being interviewed...they presented many things outside the scope of just Casey's phone records etc.

Multiple antennas are tracking your phone's signal, since each tower only covers a few square miles. But, as you move, your call travels with you and is handed off to the base station receiving the strongest signal from your phone. The carrier keeps records of which towers the phone has contacted or pinged, and when. Which means a cell phone's position over time can be tracked within a few hundred yards. In urban areas with many towers, a phone can be tracked almost to the block. And as most phones become equipped with GPS chips, they only need to be turned ON to pinpoint your location in real time!

http://insidedateline.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2007/01/23/39096.aspx

Wouldn't it be sweet justice if that cellphone MC was making secret calls from, was the one Tim gave her?

I want to know WHEN Ronald supposedly talked to Hank Sr. and mentioned $35,000? Tim definitely says it came from Hank Sr.
This part confused me as well. I got the impression that this was a $ amount that was discussed about what it would cost to search. Am I totally missing something?

They moved in July - I am assuming TM meant the 18th of August. I am trying to track down when Hank and Lisa C returned to Florida.

Wow. I didn't know they had left the state. It would seem to me, though, that they were back in time for Ratgate., and the fight preceding that.

Unfortunately I think the secret calls were before TM took them out of town and bought the cell phones.

Wouldn't it be sweet justice if that cellphone MC was making secret calls from, was the one Tim gave her?

They are free to present anything they choose to Ronald in an attempt to get to the truth.

When Cindy A was being interviewed...they presented many things outside the scope of just Casey's phone records etc.

So in essence, Misty's attorney and Crystal's attorney would all be privy to these phone records?:waitasec:

Unfortunately I think the secret calls were before TM took them out of town and bought the cell phones.
Aha! Maybe that was the reason Ronald mentioned the phones were bugged and didn't want to take them along on the trip! If she were making secret phone calls...Tim could have set the prepaid up so that he could know who she was talking to since he would not have any way to access their records or the tap on her phone.

So in essence, Misty's attorney and Crystal's attorney would all be privy to these phone records?:waitasec:
No. Only if LE chose to use them during an interrogation as a tactic to garner more information. LE are free to lie, to make up false evidence, or use other means in order to get information. They can also use real evidence if they want to tip their hand in that way.

Misty also has dots missing on her dominos...why hang out there with the enemy? How is she benefiting by doing this?
Ron, too, is missing dots .... why have the enemy in your camp? How is he benefiting by doing this?

Both of them are known to play around with the truth.

Don't over analyze the tape. Go according to what you have and the known facts. When you have to start making excuses and rationalizing the behaviors, you may lose focus..imo.

This is probably a really silly question - but I dont completely understand how cell pings work. Can they pick a tower and run a report and it show every number that pinged off a certain tower - they can cross reference the numbers and see if any names show up for that night on the towers by the mobile home that don't live in the area?

IMO they could , but it would take a judge to order it. It seems sort of difficult for one persons records to be obtained. So i quess it would be real hard for a judge to agree to searching a lot people. I have thought of that before and it seems to be the best way find out what was going on at a certain time. So I hope they did. Anyway here is a map of some of the towers around there if it helps.. Also keep in mind that they share the same towers somtimes, so I only made up the owners of the tower in the title.

19s8sh.jpg

(respectfully snipped)

though I'm inclined to believe Ron has nothing (directly) to do with Haleigh's disappearance, this is the only thing I have trouble getting around...

I have a hard time getting past this.

Same here, babycat. That and his refusal to talk with LE this summer, and his going along with the trashing of Tim Miller... It all makes me find it extremely hard to believe that he married her to get the truth and has been working with LE in all of this.

Misty also has dots missing on her dominos...why hang out there with the enemy? How is she benefiting by doing this?
Ron, too, is missing dots .... why have the enemy in your camp? How is he benefiting by doing this?

Both of them are known to play around with the truth.

Don't over analyze the tape. Go according to what you have and the known facts. When you have to start making excuses and rationalizing the behaviors, you may lose focus..imo.
I think you are already out of focus and have narrowed your scope a bit too much.

Tim is stating things we have not heard before. Time to REFOCUS, imo. He is basically saying Ronald is not involved.

They moved in July - I am assuming TM meant the 18th of August. I am trying to track down when Hank and Lisa C returned to Florida.

Where is it stated that TC and CC moved to Michigan? IIRC CC had a baby mid-July (16th?) in Florida. I remember reading it online-somone posted the link to the info.
And you state you are trying to track down when Hank and Lisa returned to Florida. Where did they go? How do you know this? TIA

I need to listen to it again, but it was Hank C that said that. Someone pointed out that they thought it meant that was the cost of the search and that money was needed in order to search for Haleigh. I will listen to it again in a bit.

So RC wanted 35K, huh? Why?

I think you are already out of focus and have narrowed your scope a bit too much.

Tim is stating things we have not heard before. Time to REFOCUS, imo. He is basically saying Ronald is not involved.
he is? I never heard him say that.....hmmmm I remember ron telling cobra the same thing.......these are words from ronald cummings mouth not tim millers........jmooc

So RC wanted 35K, huh? Why?
It is not Ronald saying it. Tim said Hank Sr. told him Ronald said it. Makes no sense because there it is no secret that Hank Sr. and Ronald do not get along...so why would Ronald call him and tell him these things?

In order to find out what happened and to find Haleigh, a profile must be done on both of them. That has started and today's interview will aid in that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
B_Hazey