Tim Miller Speaks Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
RC also said he was told by a Polygraphy that there are no percentage answers.. So the 99% and so forth fail can not be accurate. You either pass or fail. That was what he based his answer on.

He said that "I was told by the polygrapher who did the polygraph that it's not just in percentages, that the polygraph is either a fail or a pass, not in percentages."

I don't know what he was told but I think it may have been misunderstood some. Because it is my understanding that the percentages information came from the same polygrapher whom he quotes here, and I don't think the polygrapher would be likely to give the results in a format that he says he doesn't believe to be right himself.

According to the Sky site they confirmed the polygraph interpretation with another polygrapher and he said it was accurately done.

He said that "I was told by the polygrapher who did the polygraph that it's not just in percentages, that the polygraph is either a fail or a pass, not in percentages."

I don't know what he was told but I think it may have been misunderstood some. Because it is my understanding that the percentages information came from the same polygrapher whom he quotes here, and I don't think the polygrapher would be likely to give the results in a format that he says he doesn't believe to be right himself.

According to the Sky site they confirmed the polygraph interpretation with another polygrapher and he said it was accurately done.

I would like to know the postion of LE in all this reporting of the lie detector, voice analysis, conversations with TM and the rest of the family. Isn't it strange that they have remained quiet during all this? And it certainly contradicts the reports we have heard that RC/MC, TN etc. is not cooperating with LE. None of this sudden rush to tell the facts, makes any sense to me. JMO

I would like to know the postion of LE in all this reporting of the lie detector, voice analysis, conversations with TM and the rest of the family. Isn't it strange that they have remained quiet during all this? And it certainly contradicts the reports we have heard that RC/MC, TN etc. is not cooperating with LE. None of this sudden rush to tell the facts, makes any sense to me. JMO

http://audio.thesky973.com/m/audio/26071752/capt-piscitello.htm?pageid=28469

They've been kinda quiet all along, haven't they? But here's Captain Piscitello commenting the failed polygraph on 27th August.

But the tests are not accurate so I still would not necessarily believe they were lying. They are not admissible in court.

I think even either Elizabeth Smart or Polly Klass one of those cases the Grandmother failed the LDT but was not involved in their abduction. Perhaps someone else can remember which case it was that the Grand Mother failed the poly.

Nancy Grace says that they ARE admissable if both parties agree. And if Nancy says it, it has to be true. :rolleyes:
This myth that they are not accurate is baloney. They are very accurate as long as the person is not a pathological liar. If they were not accurate, LE would not use them as often as they do, and people would not be constantly talking about whether someone took a polygraph or not, and basing their opinions of guilt or innocence on that, or the results of any tests.

The thing is, everybody is quick to believe that the polygraph is accurate when it works in their favor.

Look at Misty who said that she was home because she passed her polygraph saying she was home. Look at Ron who said smugly on tv that he passed his polygraph with flying colors and not a whisper about polygraphs not being accurate then...

Now that it's public knowledge that Misty failed, suddenly they're very inaccurate... well that's bad news for Ron because he passed but the test might have been wrong.

Nancy Grace says that they ARE admissable if both parties agree. And if Nancy says it, it has to be true. :rolleyes:
This myth that they are not accurate is baloney. They are very accurate as long as the person is not a pathological liar. If they were not accurate, LE would not use them as often as they do, and people would not be constantly talking about whether someone took a polygraph or not, and basing their opinions of guilt or innocence on that, or the results of any tests.

You are right that they are accurate. Sometimes accurate to a fault. It depends upon the question and how it is asked. I had a friend fail a poly because she was too truthful. There was a theft at the drug store where she worked. All employees took a poly. She had to re take it three times because one certain question showed deception. They asked her if she had ever taken anything from the store she did not pay for. She answered "no" and this answer showed she was being deceptive. It turned out that many times the druggist would give employees meds (cough syrup, etc.) and not charge them for it. In her mind she answered truthfully, but subconsiously she knew she had taken meds home and not paid for them. They eventually figured this out and of course she was cleared. They told her they had never tested anyone so truthful.

I am not saying this is the case with Misty, but it can happen. Funny that on two questions she was 99% deceptive, but on one she was 49%. I don't know the questions but if anyone does please let me know. I do think she has information and I wish they could get it out of her. JMO

It was stated Ted Bundy passed the LDT..... I do not think MC is as smart as TB....just as manipulative and cunning....yes

It was stated Ted Bundy passed the LDT..... I do not think MC is as smart as TB....just as manipulative and cunning....yes

If Misty was anywhere near as manipulative and cunning as Ted Bundy, we would not be in this mess right now. To be that devious, she would have come up with a better story from the get go. They are not good liars....hence the wheels coming off.

Chester, I spent some of last night over on the KC threads listening to the interview with the female that was assigned to be with her during her bonded out period.

I had to explain that because this isn't about KC, and isn't really off topic.

What concerns me about MC, is that we are beginning to get more glimpses into MC's reality. She has maintained that she has passed all her LDT's to include the last one plus the LVA.

I'm concerned she creates her own reality.(sort of like what we hear in those tapes about the perp in another case). I am starting to see more clearly that MC might be denying the seriousness of this situation in her own mind.

I am beginning to agree with the TH's of late that say MC is a very disturbed young lady. Disturbed in my mind doesn't mean mentally ill (all the time) to me it means she has got some problems and/or perhaps even a PD who knows at this point?

What I am seeing is someone that sees the facts and refuses to accept or aknowledge the facts, instead chooses to spin it into her own set of internalized facts. KWIM?

IMHO, there is something very wrong with this young lady. I can't even begin to wager a wild guess as to what that is, but it's not "stupidity" it's not "naivity" and it's not for a lack of "formal education.

OT~ but TD was a diagnosed Sociopath who had years of experience as a sociopath before he took an LDT IIRC, if MC is diagnosed as a Sociopath (which I have no way of knowing if she is one or not, neither does anyone else IMHO) then that is where her age does become a factor.

All of the above are just thoughts that I had last night. They are evolving and could very well change quickly...so...Just my very humble opinon.

ETA: Dang, I'm sorry I should have posted this on the MC thread. Let me know if I need to move it you all I will with no problem Thanks.

Ted Bundy was a serial killer whose entire life depended upon him being convincing with lies. I cannot imagine a worse example to compare Misty with. He also took the lie detector test more than 30 years ago.

You are right that they are accurate. Sometimes accurate to a fault. It depends upon the question and how it is asked. I had a friend fail a poly because she was too truthful. There was a theft at the drug store where she worked. All employees took a poly. She had to re take it three times because one certain question showed deception. They asked her if she had ever taken anything from the store she did not pay for. She answered "no" and this answer showed she was being deceptive. It turned out that many times the druggist would give employees meds (cough syrup, etc.) and not charge them for it. In her mind she answered truthfully, but subconsiously she knew she had taken meds home and not paid for them. They eventually figured this out and of course she was cleared. They told her they had never tested anyone so truthful.

I am not saying this is the case with Misty, but it can happen. Funny that on two questions she was 99% deceptive, but on one she was 49%. I don't know the questions but if anyone does please let me know. I do think she has information and I wish they could get it out of her. JMO
I believe it was 42% and the question was do you know who took Haleigh.

The thing is, everybody is quick to believe that the polygraph is accurate when it works in their favor.

Look at Misty who said that she was home because she passed her polygraph saying she was home. Look at Ron who said smugly on tv that he passed his polygraph with flying colors and not a whisper about polygraphs not being accurate then...

Now that it's public knowledge that Misty failed, suddenly they're very inaccurate... well that's bad news for Ron because he passed but the test might have been wrong.
Has Le stated she failed her first LTD?

Has Le stated she failed her first LTD?

Not in as many words but they have said that the recent news about Misty failing her latest poly taught them nothing new. IMO it was left for the hearer to infer that there had been failed polys before.

Not in as many words but they have said that the recent news about Misty failing her latest poly taught them nothing new. IMO it was left for the hearer to infer that there had been failed polys before.
That is another thing .. Why leave it for speculation? They knew Ron was at work but have not cleared him and that he stopped by the convenient store and not verfied that and they knew when Misty's phone was turned off and when it was turned on and when ron got the first call from her ,but, we are finding out 7 months later. The truth is not what LE wants everyone to have ,because it would jepordise this complex criminal investigation.

Who is LE playing poker with if it is not Ron and Misty? Why would LE be under the opinion that HaLeigh is still or even was alive after 2/10/09?

:clap::clap::clap:

If Crystal failed a poly, no doubt certain folks would be raving about how accurate they are.

Ted Bundy probably could've tricked me, but I definitely can't say the same for Misty.

She is clearly lying, it's quite obvious imo.

:clap::clap::clap:

If Crystal failed a poly, no doubt certain folks would be raving about how accurate they are.

Ted Bundy probably could've tricked me, but I definitely can't say the same for Misty.

She is clearly lying, it's quite obvious imo.
Has Crystal taken a poly ?
Why isn't LE so sure Misty is lying that is the question?

LE had no proof she has died. No blood found in MH. Nobody found. So they can not prove death. They do not have a crime scene. Somebody may have cleaned MH or Haleigh was not in it when she left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member