Tim Miller Speaks Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
LE had no proof she has died. No blood found in MH. Nobody found. So they can not prove death. They do not have a crime scene. Somebody may have cleaned MH or Haleigh was not in it when she left.
Makes me wonder what proof does LE have if they don't believe Misty why can't they prove it.

More to the point has TN and AS taken a poly?
Why doesnt both sides take the poly? Then everyone would be on the same playing field. I wonder how many would pass and how many would fail and what side they would be on.

Crystal said she has taken a polygraph. Don't know about the others.

Respectfully,You could not be more wrong! TM never "inserts" himself into a case.He only goes if family asks him to.That happened in both cases you refer to.He has done so much good for so many families.You really should find out more about Tim and his organization before you insinuate wrongdoing.His daughter was abducted,murdered and dumped .LE failed to look for her because they assumed she was a runaway.She was found over a year later.
Tim started TES to help other families avoid going through the agony he endured.He has an excellent reputation and a heart as big as Texas.Even after what you implied on this forum,he would still come help you and your family if you needed him.If you have not heard of Tim Miller or his organization before these high profile cases it is because Tim does not seek the spotlight for his work.He seeks the truth.
He's my own personal hero.

Hi,
I have been following all of the cases for the last two years and am very aware of TM and his business.
I can only comment on what I see, not what others see.
There are quite a few of these types of organizations out there that help people, but it is not common for them to supply LDT, Cell phones, attorneys, etc etc.
I do have an opinion and also know (by experience) that you have fund raisers to raise money for these organizations and do not personally get in the middle of these kinds of messes.
These people involved in this case calling TM's house and leaving messages and then the messages let out to the public?
These people, no matter who they are thought it would be safe to call with information about the case and it could have been transfered to law enforcement and then not blabbed in public.
There is a little girl missing here and this is NOT helping the case IMO>

Crystal did take one. When asked if she passed she said they didn't tell her and that it was being sent off to DC

Crystal did take one. When asked if she passed she said they didn't tell her and that it was being sent off to DC

Wonder WHY they told her it was being sent to Washington DC.. Ron C told Greta S that he was told he passed..This was like two or three days after Haleigh disappeared...
He also stated on the Today Show that John Merchant had told him that they both had passed...
IMHO..IF Ron C passed any LDT concerning Haleigh's disappearance, they asked him the wrong questions..

Also TC said he would be glad to take a LDT when they took him in last weekend.. Does that mean he was never given one? I would think LE would have given LDT's to everyone that RC and MC were related to and knew...JMO

I really think Ron C should step up to the plate and volunteer to take a LVA test also... Would love to see how he does on that one..JMO..

Wonder WHY they told her it was being sent to Washington DC.. Ron C told Greta S that he was told he passed..This was like two or three days after Haleigh disappeared...
He also stated on the Today Show that John Merchant had told him that they both had passed...
IMHO..IF Ron C passed any LDT concerning Haleigh's disappearance, they asked him the wrong questions..

Also TC said he would be glad to take a LDT when they took him in last weekend.. Does that mean he was never given one? I would think LE would have given LDT's to everyone that RC and MC were related to and knew...JMO

I really think Ron C should step up to the plate and volunteer to take a LVA test also... Would love to see how he does on that one..JMO..

Considering how well his wife did I doubt he would open up to do that. He said he stands behind her and doesn't think she failed so I don't suspect he will put his voice to the test.

Hi,
I have been following all of the cases for the last two years and am very aware of TM and his business.
I can only comment on what I see, not what others see.
There are quite a few of these types of organizations out there that help people, but it is not common for them to supply LDT, Cell phones, attorneys, etc etc.
I do have an opinion and also know (by experience) that you have fund raisers to raise money for these organizations and do not personally get in the middle of these kinds of messes.
These people involved in this case calling TM's house and leaving messages and then the messages let out to the public?
These people, no matter who they are thought it would be safe to call with information about the case and it could have been transfered to law enforcement and then not blabbed in public.
There is a little girl missing here and this is NOT helping the case IMO>
So in your opinion is this out of character for TM?
ETA And what purpose would it serve if you can say?

Nancy Grace says that they ARE admissable if both parties agree. And if Nancy says it, it has to be true. :rolleyes:
This myth that they are not accurate is baloney. They are very accurate as long as the person is not a pathological liar. If they were not accurate, LE would not use them as often as they do, and people would not be constantly talking about whether someone took a polygraph or not, and basing their opinions of guilt or innocence on that, or the results of any tests.

All the reading I have done says none of them are accurate.

I believe it was 42% and the question was do you know who took Haleigh.

Hi Texasmommy, It was 43% {close ;} and it was said the LDT reader interpreted that to mean there was more than one person involved and she didn't know which one actually took Haleigh.

It also came out she said 4 others were there and don't know how that has washed out. IMO, it is In My Dreams that she saw these 4 people in her dream! That is what I call poppycock. xox

:clap::clap::clap:

If Crystal failed a poly, no doubt certain folks would be raving about how accurate they are.

Ted Bundy probably could've tricked me, but I definitely can't say the same for Misty.

She is clearly lying, it's quite obvious imo.

Well it is not Crystal's thread but no if she had not passed I would still say these tests are not accurate.

I am not taking up for Misty as I think she has to know so much more than she is telling BUT I did not need these tests to tell me that and I still say the tests are not accurate

Well it is not Crystal's thread but no if she had not passed I would still say these tests are not accurate.

I am not taking up for Misty as I think she has to know so much more than she is telling BUT I did not need these tests to tell me that and I still say the tests are not accurate

No, this is not Crystal's thread, but she has taken a poly... and this thread is talking about polys. :)

So you think Misty is lying, yet you feel her LDT was not accurate??

In my opinion this is the most honest answer I have seen from any of the players in this case as it pertains to the validity of whether or not they passed each perspective polygraph. JMO. No room for speculation as to the examiners words to her. She didn't know if she passed and though we have players stating they passed, I wonder if this is what they were truly told. I also wonder if the same examiner performed each of the respective polygraph examinations?

In my opinion this is the dilemma when it comes to the polygraph's. If one examiner gives a thumbs up or thumbs down to the person being examined do they use that same consistency with everyone tested? We have no way of knowing and I am certain information ...such as who was the polygrapher...plays a role in whether or not each person tested feels they passed or failed.

GRACE: Ms. Sheffield, have you taken a lie detector test?

SHEFFIELD: I sure have.

GRACE: And did you pass it?

SHEFFIELD: As far as I know. The man that did it told me he thinks I did, but they had to send it off to Washington to the...

GRACE: And did you do it voluntarily? Did you protest, or did you go along?

SHEFFIELD: Yes, I did.

GRACE: Everyone, Crystal Sheffield announcing tonight she has taken and passed a lie detector test.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/24/ng.01.html

The thing is, everybody is quick to believe that the polygraph is accurate when it works in their favor.

Look at Misty who said that she was home because she passed her polygraph saying she was home. Look at Ron who said smugly on tv that he passed his polygraph with flying colors and not a whisper about polygraphs not being accurate then...

Now that it's public knowledge that Misty failed, suddenly they're very inaccurate... well that's bad news for Ron because he passed but the test might have been wrong.

Whatever authority figure that it was that told RC & MC anything regarding their polygraph results probably told them the same thing they told us, that being- "We are satisfied with the results of your polygraph examinations". IMO, RC & MC wrongly assumed that this meant they "passed".....which imo is most likely why they got the "big head" there for awhile(thinking about how "good" they were to be able to pass a polygraph, though, lying through their teeth). This is just MOO explaining why they thought they had genuninely "passed" their polygraphs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member