Tim Miller Talks to Websleuths--

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) The garbage bag found today is black, not white.

2) Casey’s actual reaction to the news of today’s discovery: Her face turned red, she crumpled to her knees, and said, “Oh God, this can’t be happening!”

3) This morning when Nick called Tim to give him a head’s up, he said, “Tim, we’ve found our girl.” There’s such tenderness in the way he phrased that, I think.

4) Today is Tim’s birthday, and I think this discovery is God’s birthday present to him and a gift to all of us. And as "icing on the cake" today near Houston, TES searchers recovered the bodies of a man and woman whose car was found in 12 feet of water. Now, on this Houston recovery, I'm a little uncertain of my details, because we had a horrible cell phone connection. But I'm sure about the other items above.

Warm regards.
I have been keeping up with that since they went missing after calling 911. TES found the submerged car by using a side sonar and the couple was retrieved. Sad story
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/6157546.html

I don't put much stock in psychics, etc., but I do believe part of our departed loved ones always remains with us, and I do very much believe in God and in angels. A beautiful six year old angel named Natasha passed in 2007, and she is what brought my husband and I together. I was friends with her mother and he was friends with her father, and in grieving with them and comforting them, we managed to find each other, with a little not-so-subtle nudging from our angel.

I hope Tim will stop to consider that just maybe it was an angel named Laura who chose today to help lead us to Caylee, and that angel still continues to do good in this world (just like her dad).

Oh, Friday, thank you for sharing this with us. I missed your 'outing' last night, but trust me, I'm gonna go back and check it out! (I sleuth, therefore, I am...) I have been crying off and on all day. I had finally gotten myself somewhat back in check; until I read your posts. When I hit #4, I was bawling, and still am! I'm sure no one could have ever given Tim such a memorable birthday present! I do believe in Divine Intervention. I think we all experienced it today, whether we realize it or not. The court hearing; the find; Caylee touching someone saying, "I want to go home, now." And, Tim's birthday.

Again, thank you. I look forward to more posts. And please tell Tim he's wished the happiest of birthdays.

Thank you so much, Friday, for that post. TM is a man I hold in the highest regard, and now that I know you personally financed much of this search, I am indebted to you as well. I know I wish I could give more than I have. Thank you for filling the need that others of us could not. :blowkiss:

Best and fondest wishes to Tim on his birthday, and hopes for his health to be at full vitality!

Thank you, Friday, for your support of TES, and for posting to WS again.

I was very relieved to see Tim on NG tonight looking so healthy and revitalized.

Happy Birthday, Tim, and many many more!

Although I quite agree that there has been a higher power, let us not forget the countless unamed and unknown men and women who have worked so very, very hard to bring us resolution. Many blessings to Tim and everyone who made the effort, and to those of us here who just refused to "let it rest."

Friday, I thank you so much for your post.

I think God is smiling down on Tim and this is the best birthday gift Tim could have received today. Tell him that he holds a very special place in the hearts of a lot of people he will never meet.

Annie

As always, thank you Friday and Happy Birthday Tim.
:blowkiss:

Thanks so much for sharing with us, Friday! I've ALWAYS believed in Tim and everything he does to help others! Seems it is his B'Day? Happy Birthday Tim, what a good day to have a birthday inspite of the news at least if in fact (not doubting it myself) that it is Caylee, it is certainly a blessing as I for one was feeling that her precious soul may never get a proper service of blessings for her sweet short life.

God Bless you all for all you do for others and May God Hold Caylee FOREVER safe in His Arms

I followed the Natalie Holloway case closely because "but for the grace of god" I or many of my friends could have ended up in a situation like that not too long ago... even here in the US.

That's when I 1st heard about TES and was very impressed with the organization. With the Kaylee search, I saw it unfold in chat with him getting involved and putting the parties together to bring him into this case. I've always felt for him in this case because his popularity/reputation served to have him sought out and brought into this high profile case.

But what you don't see are all the cases that aren't in the media 24/7 that he works on diligently without all the donations and volunteers.

Because of his past works in the Holloway case, his current works in the Kaylee case, and the MANY others he works just as hard on without the "spotlight", I knew it was the right thing to do in contributing to TES.

Some were upset when he wasn't 24/7 on Kaylee every day and night... but my thought is, if you are going to donate to a cause, it better be because you FULLY believe in them... not just because they are they flavor of the minute. Even if Kaylee is why you donated originally, know that Tim is the real deal and your donations, if not used in Orlando, will serve some part in helping find a missing person that might not have gotten the media attention this case has gotten.

My thanks to Tim and TES for all they do... God forbid any of us ever need his services, but thank God there is someone like him here for those who need him.

Happy Birthday Tim... and THANKS!

I haven't posted in ages, but I have to send some love and good birthday wishes to TM, in the midst of all this sadness. God bless him and all the people from TE, for the sad but needed work you do.

And if that was the reaction of the lovely Casey -- priceless.

I love and appreciate Tim. Happy Birthday. I did wonder why he pulled out when he did but you know...everything in God's time and I do believe this was a miracle of God and divine intervention. I don't think the Lord could take the Anthony's telling everyone about Caylee sitings anymore or that she was alive when she was really lying out in that garbage bag. I really feel for the A's tonite. Their charade is up. God bless TM and LP. I like them both even if they don't get along!

I hope Tim is doing well healthwise, and I think he did a great job on the search and I am grateful for everything he did.

I am currently out of town with a family crisis. This is the first chance I have had today to get on here and catch up. Ironically, my daughter, whose birthday is also today, called this morning to give me the head's up on the remains being found, and I thought this was a good birthday for her, as she has been as impacted by Caylee as I have.

I think TES is great, and because of personal experience, I can't even find the words to express how fantastic I think Tim is for doing what he does. I know the inner strength he must have to be able to do this, and I have nothing but respect for him and his organization.
Lanie

TES had to pay for the ATV? WHAT A DRAG!

TY Tim for your dedication to finding people and helping families! I am glad you can spend time on other cases now and not on this circus.

Okay, reading that today is Tim's birthday, and given the events of today - I just got chills. The hair on my arm started rising and I actually teared up. Makes me think there's something more to the Universe after all...

Thank you to Tim, you, and everyone at TES. And Happy Birthday to Tim!

Thank you so much for your support of TES! It's a wonderful organization and TM is such a fantastic individual. My heart was breaking for him during the blanchard park debacle and I am happy to see he's not holding a grudge against those that turned on him so quickly. As I posted at the time TM is a man of honor--and his comments just confirm that. I can't believe today is his birthday! A birthday gift from our angel no doubt. Here's to wishing you a fantastic Christmas too Tim and Friday--you both deserve it.

Wishing Tim a happy birthday... I hope his health is well on the mend. I have long admired the work him and TES, does... they give so much of themselves and have helped many families. One thing that really stands out with Tim, is his compassion... and to me he truly is a hero.

We here in Houston are so proud of Texas Equisearch. Today they helped the police divers find bodies of a couple whose car went inside a man made lake in a Houston Suburb Subdivision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike