Tim miller will be on dana pretzer radio show at 9pm tonight

phone problems...skipping Kesse...onto Tim Miller now.

I thought so as he speaks so softly....I can't make out a word and my ear is against the speaker LOL

"Speak softly and carry a big stick" Teddy R. (right?)

Paraphrased...nobody wants to quit this search. Will search again on Monday then have other families that need TES and moving onto search in North Carolina. More than anything in the world Tim wanted to find her and bring her home. Saddened that Caylee will not be a part of our future. Repeating that Caylee may never be found...

Tim: They searched, had a lot of people but not as many as they had hoped. They are disappointed at not finding Caylee. Its a heartbreaking story. They always second-guess. It is hard to face reality but Caylee will never be found alive or dead. Like a few hundred other ones. We are discouraged. We put so much into this. The family in NC is begging us to come there so we are going there to sort that out. We don't want to quit searching here but local people are burned out and are ready to move forward and accept that this is it. Tim sad over facing the reality that no matter what they spend, no matter how much effort, Caylee won't be found. Search suspended because TES says donor and supporters and others need them for other cases.

Thank you for posting this. I am unable to listen.

Tim talking about other people's 'motives'........and bloggers

Tim is searching in morning again then Carolina.......but Tim feels it won't be fruitful

Dana says he hopes TM is wrong about not finding Caylee. Says it is annoying how people get to blaming people involved in the search. "Don't point fingers at TM." Don't use this case for your own benefit. The folks at , TES, LP, are all on the same team. Maybe a gag order would help to solve the case. Dana Pretzer signed off.

OK...Tim off now and Pretzer commenting.

Please, I ask that any of my posts paraphrasing Tim's comments not be used for anything other than your own FYI. I DID paraphrase, and Tim restated...if you don't hear it directly from him...don't believe it.

Dana is back. He's asking why LP didn't come up with his hunch far earlier. "I hope we aren't in this for 15 min. of fame." Now he is signed off.

I know this isn't the prayer thread but then this may not be considered a prayer by some but after Tim...have to say....

Lord, what happened today??

OK...Tim off now and Dana Pretzer commenting.

Please, I ask that any of my posts paraphrasing Tim's comments not be used for anything other than your own FYI. I DID paraphrase, and Tim restated...if you don't hear it directly from him...don't believe it.

Yep, only believe what comes from Tim's own mouth!!

Caylee is at the bottom of the landfill. I really believe that. I wish they would have searched it like they did in aruba. How come TES has searched so many times for Natalee Holloway. It seems like TES give sup too easy on this case. Am I nuts?

Caylee is at the bottom of the landfill. I really believe that. I wish they would have searched it like they did in aruba. How come TES has searched so many times for Natalee Holloway. It seems like TES give sup too easy on this case. Am I nuts?

FWIW, I never heard Tim say TES was giving up. He did say they had other families that needed their help too. He explained there was a woman from NC in Orlando begging him to come to North Carolina and search...and that's where they're going. I cannot imagine the burden on this man's shoulders...

IIRC, in a TV interview another TES representative stated they find something around 30% of the time, and that they have been back as many as 8 times to search for a victim...sooo...only IMHO, TES isn't giving up, they just can't stay in Orlando when others need their help too.

Yeah but they were suppose to stay thru Tues. Why do they cut it short each time? Not blaming anyone but I don't understand this. Why not keep searching at least for the time that was stated? There is no way they have searched most of ORlando. Also, what if KC shut off her phone or left it somewhere else while she dumped the body. Maybe these pings mean nothing? However, I still believe she is in the landfill and no one has searched there much. I think it is far too late to try and find anything there now.

I doubt Tim/TES gave up easily. This was not a family-supported search. It's got to be pretty hard to search for a dead child.....doubly hard when you doing so at the same time the family is saying she was seen alive.

These searches are to bring closure to the families. Dead or alive, Beth H wanted Natalie home. She supported Tim/TES. This family is not.

Caylee is dead. She is not hurting, not cold, not hungry. If she never has a decent funeral....it doesn't demean who she was. She is in the warmth of God's home now.

Sending a hug to you.

I agree kathyn2. I have always thought that Casey put that baby's body in a dumpster and she ended up in the landfill!
Casey is pure evil! :furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back