Tim miller will be on dana pretzer radio show at 9pm tonight

I doubt Tim/TES gave up easily. This was not a family-supported search. It's got to be pretty hard to search for a dead child.....doubly hard when you doing so at the same time the family is saying she was seen alive.

These searches are to bring closure to the families. Dead or alive, Beth H wanted Natalie home. She supported Tim/TES. This family is not.

Caylee is dead. She is not hurting, not cold, not hungry. If she never has a decent funeral....it doesn't demean who she was. She is in the warmth of God's home now.

Sending a hug to you.

I don't know who you are and I wasn't going to post anymore about this case......as I feel invisible here and so many others are much more knowledgeable....but when I read your post just had to say that what you said was very comforting and says pretty much how I feel....thanks a lot...and send hugs to you....and to all of you out there who love Caylee and have invested so much time and thought, prayers and even money in her behalf..........

I doubt Tim/TES gave up easily. This was not a family-supported search. It's got to be pretty hard to search for a dead child.....doubly hard when you doing so at the same time the family is saying she was seen alive.

These searches are to bring closure to the families. Dead or alive, Beth H wanted Natalie home. She supported Tim/TES. This family is not.
[snip]

ITA.

TM is a very sensitive and compassionate guy and so it is hard when the childs family do not truly support or desire this search and even more so when Caylee's Mother knows what happened / where she is.

TES is expending a LOT of budget and resources. How do you justify that when KC's parents are off chasing well-intended sightings today and KC sits in jail not speaking up?

If 7000 searchers had shown up, would TM feel differently?

I think the 31 days, that KC evilly used to her murderous advantage, made the odds of finding Caylees little body astronomical. I suppose that's why LE never did a much of a search. By the time it was determined that KC is nothing but a pathetic liar, too much time had passed.

I firmly believe that Tim Miller did what he could to bring Caylee home. And there are families who desperately want his help....waiting....God Bless Tim.

I don't know who you are and I wasn't going to post anymore about this case......as I feel invisible here and so many others are much more knowledgeable....but when I read your post just had to say that what you said was very comforting and says pretty much how I feel....thanks a lot...and send hugs to you....and to all of you out there who love Caylee and have invested so much time and thought, prayers and even money in her behalf..........

Thank you for the hug. :hug:

OT I know what you mean re invisible. LOL I felt that way years ago- when forums were just starting up. But than I realized my own personality was a big factor in why I felt that way. I'm not very outgoing so will read posts until others personalities evolve. Even then I'll only post if something feels familiar to me. If your not a jump-in-with-both-feet-running type poster it can take awhile to feel "visible" on such a large forum as this.

What did he say about other people's motives and bloggers?!

If I follow correctly that was passionflower's post, so...she'll hafta be the one to clarify.

I've been wrong more than I've been right :bang: so, FWIW, IIRC, Pretzer elaborated on why LP is doing his own thing Monday vs. working w/ TES. I'm not saying Miller didn't say it...I jus don't remember the comment coming from him. I do recall Pretzer elaborating on the point about why others may be continuing on infinitum about the case (e.g. NG stuff, LP's hunch, blog columns etc.)...to the point of "15mins of fame" made by another poster above. I think the gist of it is the appearance given that TES is going somewhere else when others will be continuing to search...the optics that creates.

Again, IMHO, I never heard Miller say they were giving up the search...only that they had other obligations (my words) too. He did make it clear at least twice that he is concerned that Caylee's maybe a case, like others, where she is never found. It was clear from his tone that he was not making these comments lightly...only making a statement of his facing the reality of the situation...with a very heavy heart.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back