TM's Disney Board Posts

Off topic, but...

I thought you'd all be amused to know that the middle carbuff and his fiancee have decided on a destination wedding...at Disney, of course :D

I did NOT tell them about Tammy.

Too funny! How did you keep a straight face? :floorlaugh:

Too funny! How did you keep a straight face? :floorlaugh:

I totally didn't, but since they're in CA and I'm in MA, and we've been communicating mostly via emails and chats, I didn't have to. I could laugh my butt off and they didn't know :D

Off topic, but...

I thought you'd all be amused to know that the middle carbuff and his fiancee have decided on a destination wedding...at Disney, of course :D

I did NOT tell them about Tammy.

OT
I may be the only one but ever since this case has started I now want to visit WDW in Florida more than ever. I have never been there and have always wanted to go. I have heard a lot of good things about it and I know it is expensive but this case has made me want to visit there more than ever now.

I am a huge fan of the Twilight Zone and want to go on that Elevator Scary ride and I have always wanted to visit Epcot.

I am not going to let TM+SM ruin anything for me and I am sure others will concur that even though we may have thoughts about them while visiting there, we are darn sure not going to let them ruin a good time.
I suggest a method that if every visiting there and as soon as thoughts of either SM or TM come up, just immediately replace it with thoughts of Cindarella and Happy Ever After. :)

Something else I just thought of... Somebody mentioned on another thread that it's possible Tammy didn't know about any of Heather's social media. I agreed with that. Now, after much research into Tammy's social media, I honestly think she did know about Heather's social media. I'll bet she knew about all of her social media. As soon as she found out who she was, she probably looked up as much stuff on Heather as she could. Tammy certainly knew how to use the internet as that's obvious with all of her online accounts. So if she did know about Heather's stuff posted online then it might have really pushed her over the edge. What about if she saw that preggo my eggo comment, among other things? Omg. If only Tammy could have taken a step back and concentrated on Heather's age. She might have still held Heather to blame, but maybe not more than she'd blame Sidney. She should have kicked the man to the curb.

So I'm curious to see the tech data at trial. If her net searches pull info into Heather's social media posts, there's motive right there...

I bet she found out who she was and researched every possible social media to see if Heather had a profile. If my husband was having an affair, I am sure that I would likely want to know as many details as possible (however torturous it may be) about both the other woman and the relationship. Plus she was well versed in social media, she had her own fb and visited forums such as disboards and classmates. So it might be assume that she wasn't web-illiterate.

OT
I may be the only one but ever since this case has started I now want to visit WDW in Florida more than ever. I have never been there and have always wanted to go. I have heard a lot of good things about it and I know it is expensive but this case has made me want to visit there more than ever now.

I am a huge fan of the Twilight Zone and want to go on that Elevator Scary ride and I have always wanted to visit Epcot.

I am not going to let TM+SM ruin anything for me and I am sure others will concur that even though we may have thoughts about them while visiting there, we are darn sure not going to let them ruin a good time.
I suggest a method that if every visiting there and as soon as thoughts of either SM or TM come up, just immediately replace it with thoughts of Cindarella and Happy Ever After. :)
There have been SO MANY commercials on tv for Disney recently. I've been wondering if it's the time of year, or I've just noticed them more, while following the case. It's even crossed my conspiratorial mind that WDW is aware of the case and is doing damage control in our area. Ha! On top of that, I know of about 5 or 6 families who have traveled down there over the past couple weeks. I love Disney. I'm not obsessed or anything, but I've enjoyed myself every time I've been. You should go. Epcot is especially enjoyable. Go. Seriously.

There have been SO MANY commercials on tv for Disney recently. I've been wondering if it's the time of year, or I've just noticed them more, while following the case. It's even crossed my conspiratorial mind that WDW is aware of the case and is doing damage control in our area. Ha! On top of that, I know of about 5 or 6 families who have traveled down there over the past couple weeks. I love Disney. I'm not obsessed or anything, but I've enjoyed myself every time I've been. You should go. Epcot is especially enjoyable. Go. Seriously.

Former Disney Marketing Cast Member here. You are seeing ads designed to help fill the resort hotels' gap period between the rush of spring break and the upcoming summer vacation. These slow periods hit at the same time every year, and advertising picks up to help get heads in beds at the Disney resorts.

Former Disney Marketing Cast Member here. You are seeing ads designed to help fill the resort hotels' gap period between the rush of spring break and the upcoming summer vacation. These slow periods hit at the same time every year, and advertising picks up to help get heads in beds at the Disney resorts.
I figured as much. Thanks for verifying there's no conspiracy. Hahaha!

OT

I'll be able to replace it with happy thoughts of son and d-i-l, too. It's not so much the M's and their obsession as it is sadness for Heather.

If you've never been, you should go. I've been several times back when the kids were young and we had a good time every time. I especially love Epcot and the countries.

When did the M's go on that Disney Dream Cruise? I've read it, but haven't saved it. tia

When did the M's go on that Disney Dream Cruise? I've read it, but haven't saved it. tia

The first Disney cruise was September 9-12, 2012 to the Bahamas, which resulted in that epic thread on the Disboards. TM didn't give much info on the second cruise, only mentioning on February 4, 2013 that they had just returned from another Disney cruise booked at the last minute.

And the article has nothing to do with TM...For someone like me, I've been to Disney Land & World. Once DL & 3 times DW. $99 is a lot when you consider DL was $15 each with a paper bag coupon cutout from our local grocery in the early 80's plus a discount to Seaworld and $19 each as a resident of FL with proof of residency in the later 80's, early 90's. Now I feel like I just wrote an outdated "trip report".

Walt Disney World among list of 'most disappointing destinations'

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/feat...rld-disappointing-destinations,0,5728420.post

It looks like many popular vacation destinations are on that list, but let's face it: the more popular some place is, the more people visit it and will potentially be unhappy. It's the law of averages.

Rumor has it that my mother-in-law is thinking about another family trip to DisneyWorld next year. If we're invited again, you betcha we'll go.

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned and I'm not saying that it means anything at all. It's just creepy considering the M's Disney fascination.

Diane Disney Miller,Walt Disney's daughter, was born 12/18/1933
Heather went missing 12/18/2013
Diane died the same day that the M's took off for Disneyland in CA...11/19/13.

Rumor has it that my mother-in-law is thinking about another family trip to DisneyWorld next year. If we're invited again, you betcha we'll go.
thumbs up
This past weekend my fam and I were discussing future vacations....our family has 4 younglins 5 years old and under. We are planning a Disney World vacation for next year.

No way the M's evilness will ruin our plans.

Thanks for posting. Can't believe she's talking about eating healthy. I need to find the post where she talks about never having morning sickness except with 1 and feeling great, not even knowing she's preggo. Maybe it was a FB convo. Could be. Too many things running together in my head.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

"Been researching Royal Caribbean ships tonight. We honeymooned on one in '97. I think Sidney and I might do this line again next year if we go away to celebrate our anniversary alone without the kids. (They're a lot nicer looking now than back in '97)" ~ TM

Well...that next anniversary didn't go quite as she was hoping. They did go away though.

Post #213 http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3011143&page=15

"Exactly! Doesn't bother me at all but it does seem like some people are trying to attack me for helping others see what BBB offers and how to save money on a dress. Truth is we should all feel very sorry for the children of the parents that think that way. What kind of life is that - when your parents wont even let you play dress up? (And at Disney of all places) It's sad. Thanks for the nice words. You rock!

I would venture a guess that there is a much worse childhood. Like say....the childhood that TM and SM are giving their kids. :facepalm: And this....

"You should plan to go sometime. You can also take a tour of the set, see what it's all about. If you call ahead of time and they're filming you can be an extra on the show! We get called for that a lot since we're close. Earlier this year my baby had a try out for a main character (baby Jamie) in the flashback but he wasn't what they were looking for. That was exciting though and he would have made a lot for working 2 days. Oh well, maybe next time. I think your Ariel is very cute for that era! I like the way you can hold the tail up and walk around with it. That's a good idea. I bet you had a lot of fun dressing up as Ariel! Thanks for sharing!"

Her baby would have made a lot working for 2 days....Ugh

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennyboo
Back